• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Congress has the power to take federal elections out of the hands of the states.

Spamature

President
Where in the constitution does it address wait times for voting?

Democrats obviously don't feel that inner city residents are worth making voting convenient.

It's a shame they're so racist, and even more a shame that you defend them. :(

Good leftist. :)
It does not have to, because it gives congress the power to address them through legislation.

The kind of legislation I say should be passed through reconciliation without a single Retropublican vote.
I defend changing to system to protect all voters in federal elections.

You support leaving inner city resident to languish in inequality.

But such is the plight of the negro, eh ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It does not have to, because it gives congress the power to address them through legislation.

The kind of legislation I say should be passed through reconciliation without a single Retropublican vote.

Blacks don't like the word "negro"

Colorforms

Senator
In an emergency. Like if a governor refuses to hold an election or if the state was invaded. Not because of incompetent democrats or whiny fascists.

You're NOT protecting all voters, you're catering to leftists. The vast majority of voters want voter ID and stronger voting laws.

No, you support leaving inner city residents to languish in inequality. I support democrats doing their jobs while you defend them causing these issues to begin with.

And you really should quit using racist terms. One might get the right idea about you. :)

Spamature

President
Negative, the word "negro" never enters my thinking and it wasn't I who posted "negro"

Do Mods (philfish/bdtex need check to see if you just called me a Racist, yes, they do!
It doesn't enter your mind now that you have become politically correct.

Good to see you rid yourself of a bad habit.

Now congress should remove the bad habit of states trying to rig federal elections.
Maybe I can enlighten you on that subject the way you have been enlightened on your use of the word negro.

If they do check, I hope your off topic post are removed.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It doesn't enter your mind now that you have become politically correct.

Good to see you rid yourself of a bad habit.

Now congress should remove the bad habit of states trying to rig federal elections.
Maybe I can enlighten you on that subject the way you have been enlightened on your use of the word negro.

If they do check, I hope your off topic post are removed.
Quite the DODGE of YOU using the word "negro"

EatTheRich

President
No, it does not, and democrats ARE running their districts the way that they see fit. they obviously don't care about the wait times, and there is no provision in the constitution about wait times.

So your cult like devotion to these racist incompetents is irrelevant.

Even if, by some stretch of the imagination, the feds do get this blatantly unconstitutional power grab passed, it will die in the Supreme Court in its first challenge.
Lie #1: the local officials who have been systematically deprived of voter machines and harassed by systematic bogus challenges are running things as they see fit.
Lie #2: the Constitution does not give Congress plenary power to change the time, place, and manner of elections, as well as the specific power to interfere in order to protect the rights of citizens not to be denied the right to vote based on race

Colorforms

Senator
Lie #1: the local officials who have been systematically deprived of voter machines and harassed by systematic bogus challenges are running things as they see fit.
Lie #2: the Constitution does not give Congress plenary power to change the time, place, and manner of elections, as well as the specific power to interfere in order to protect the rights of citizens not to be denied the right to vote based on race
I asked you to back that up and you haven't. All you did was run and then make the same claim when it was convenient.

No one is being denied the right to vote based on race. The charge is that in democrat districts the wait times are long. My solution, get democrats to do their jobs and set up a more convenient voting system.