• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Consequences shmonsequences. Putin shrugs...moves west

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well, I'm having an exchange with you, you're not worth the effort...
You just affirmed that with your praise for putin bull
Lame. There’s others here besides me.

Yet you have nothing to propose as to what Biden should say or do that he hasn’t said or done?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why? To threaten a military confrontation? I really don’t think that would deter Putin - I think he knows we wouldn’t risk WW III over the Ukraine.
We've seen what happens when nobody confronts an imperialistic militarist.
Does Putin want WWIII? If US or allied troops are in the country would he risk war by invading>

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Lame. There’s others here besides me.

Yet you have nothing to propose as to what Biden should say or do that he hasn’t said or done?
well that is much easier to do the wait and see, then be critical method - the basic playbook of the right. I mean when was the last time the right passed any positive legislation - 5-10 years?

Bugsy McGurk

President
We've seen what happens when nobody confronts an imperialistic militarist.
Does Putin want WWIII? If US or allied troops are in the country would he risk war by invading>
Probably not. I think he would then rely more on an insurgency/guerilla warfare. Our troops would then be bogged down in another Afghanistan-type mess, but worse.

Bugsy McGurk

President
well that is much easier to do the wait and see, then be critical method - the basic playbook of the right. I mean when was the last time the right passed any positive legislation - 5-10 years?
Absolutely. Wingers never say what should be done by a Dem. They like to reserve the right to criticize the Dem after-the-fact no matter what the Dem says or does. Mindless carping is their thing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Is not a chess match .. if it is it's a grand master stomping on an amateur off the street
What makes Putin a grand master? He murders his opponents. He uses force against demonstrators. His economy is a mess. His military isn't much better...

While the United States ranks as the world's largest economy with a GDP (current US$) of $20.9 trillion in 2020, Russia's nominal GDP comes in at $1.5 trillion. 1 In terms of GDP, Russia trails much smaller countries, such as the United Kingdom, Italy, and France.

Bugsy McGurk

President
What makes Putin a grand master? He murders his opponents. He uses force against demonstrators. His economy is a mess. His military isn't much better...

While the United States ranks as the world's largest economy with a GDP (current US$) of $20.9 trillion in 2020, Russia's nominal GDP comes in at $1.5 trillion. 1 In terms of GDP, Russia trails much smaller countries, such as the United Kingdom, Italy, and France.
Putin benefited by having his stooge in the White House for four years and he will do everything in his power to get that stooge re-installed. As the wingers cheer.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well Biden can call Putin a Racist as he does Americans that don't fall for his Dictatorship?