• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Continuation of "I can't believe he said this"

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"While the US has many vital national interests — securing our borders, addressing the crisis of readiness with our military, achieving energy security and independence, and checking the economic, cultural and military power of the Chinese Communist Party — becoming further entangled in a territorial dispute between Ukraine and Russia is not one of them," DeSantis said in a statement provided to "Tucker Carlson Tonight" on Fox News.

Thousand and thousands of dead people and DeSantis says it is a "territorial dispute". I wonder if that message was approved by Putin.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He would be correct.
I guess you'd say Hitler's invasion of Poland was just a territorial dispute....

Looks like Putin thought all of Ukraine was rightfully the territory belonging to Russia...as was Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Czechoslovakia, Hungary and East Germany....

Right?

I guess you'd say Hitler's invasion of Poland was just a territorial dispute....

Looks like Putin thought all of Ukraine was rightfully the territory belonging to Russia...as was Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Czechoslovakia, Hungary and East Germany....

Right?
Russia is not Nazi Germany, conventional military is not even close. The idea that if they take Ukraine the rest of Europe is not far behind is ridiculous.

And spare us your concern for "thousands of lives" the push for regime change in Russia is going to cost thousands and thousands more, potentially millions.

As we drain what is left of our military on war between two corrupt oligarchs, China will have the world to itself.

It is strategic suicide. One our Gov't, idiots in both parties are all eager to accomplish.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Russia is not Nazi Germany, conventional military is not even close. The idea that if they take Ukraine the rest of Europe is not far behind is ridiculous.

And spare us your concern for "thousands of lives" the push for regime change in Russia is going to cost thousands and thousands more, potentially millions.

As we drain what is left of our military on war between two corrupt oligarchs, China will have the world to itself.

It is strategic suicide. One our Gov't, idiots in both parties are all eager to accomplish.
So letting Putin conquer Ukraine would not encourage China to take Taiwan?

So letting Putin conquer Ukraine would not encourage China to take Taiwan?
They already are encouraged given the complete and utter failure of the Biden Adminstration on every front. If I were them, I would move up the time table while good ol'Joe is still in the White House.

What would encourage them more?

Our military depleting itself fighting in Eastern Europe, which is coming. China loves this, they are supporting Russia to drag this out as long as possible, which weakens our military.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They already are encouraged given the complete and utter failure of the Biden Adminstration on every front. If I were them, I would move up the time table while good ol'Joe is still in the White House.

What would encourage them more?

Our military depleting itself fighting in Eastern Europe, which is coming. China loves this, they are supporting Russia to drag this out as long as possible, which weakens our military.
They are seeing a much larger military being crushed because our president pulled together the nations of Nato to support Ukraine. You call that a failure?

You think our military will be drawn into fighting the Russians in Ukraine? My bet is that it would astound the Chinese by how fast the US demolished the Russian army, given the Russians can't even manage to beat the Ukrainians.

They are seeing a much larger military being crushed because our president pulled together the nations of Nato to support Ukraine. You call that a failure?

You think our military will be drawn into fighting the Russians in Ukraine? My bet is that it would astound the Chinese by how fast the US demolished the Russian army, given the Russians can't even manage to beat the Ukrainians.
Bidens complete and utter incompetence is what caused Putin to greenlight this invasion. Oh he is doing well, he blew up a pipeline and managed to piss off the Germans.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Bidens complete and utter incompetence is what caused Putin to greenlight this invasion. Oh he is doing well, he blew up a pipeline and managed to piss off the Germans.
If Trump had actually provided the equipment and training that Biden has....would Putin have invaded?

I think Desantis used his private militia and blew up the pipeline. I don't have any evidence, but then that hasn't stopped you.

If Trump had actually provided the equipment and training that Biden has....would Putin have invaded?

I think Desantis used his private militia and blew up the pipeline. I don't have any evidence, but then that hasn't stopped you.
Yes as per usual everything Joe f-cks up is Trumps fault. Useful Idiocy 101.

We blew up the pipeline, everything adds up to that including Joe in his own words.....

I have never doubted that we did it. If someone can prove it, its a huge problem because its a direct act of war by the United States of America on Russia.

Personally I believed we did it the minute John Brennan (a loathsome lying POS) stated it was the Russians.......

Also this:

and this, has this guy ever been on TV again?

You will wanna see around the 4:40 mark........ so it goes

Is Ukraine recruiting from prisons?
They won't have to because Joe will be more then happy to send our troops..which is what he and the rest of the morons running our country want.

"Go get him"......

Gaffe? For Joe its a dream come true.

Yes as per usual everything Joe f-cks up is Trumps fault. Useful Idiocy 101.

We blew up the pipeline, everything adds up to that including Joe in his own words.....
Seymor Hersch is a jerk and this story on Nordstream is single sourced which is always a red flag (or it used to be anyway) in reporting.

However, given everything else we know, it adds up. In fact I would argue, there really isn't much of a mystery anymore...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

Correct, I get sick to my stomach every time I see some war monger suggest Putin was going to run through Ukraine and keep on going. It is beyond preposterous, and designed to keep the killing going endlessly.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

When Trump was in office, NATO wasn't a perceived threat to Putin, and there was no need to arm up Ukraine. We blew up the pipeline - anyone who says otherwise is a complete hack.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
When Trump was in office, NATO wasn't a perceived threat to Putin, and there was no need to arm up Ukraine. We blew up the pipeline - anyone who says otherwise is a complete hack.
Um, sure it was.
anyone who cant find it and read it directly across numerous sources is dumb as shit.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Correct, I get sick to my stomach every time I see some war monger suggest Putin was going to run through Ukraine and keep on going. It is beyond preposterous, and designed to keep the killing going endlessly.

Medvedev may as well be talking about landing on Mars, they do NOT have the conventional forces to invade Poland.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Medvedev may as well be talking about landing on Mars, they do NOT have the conventional forces to invade Poland.

I know that. I was dispelling the comment above suggesting Russia isnt warmongering and threatening. it very much is.