• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Continuation of "I can't believe he said this"

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Where did I say or even suggest that it began prior to 2014? Geez, your straw men are wandering all over the place...
All you can do is run around mooing strawman.. the fact of the matter is that Russia has been persecuting Ukraine and ukrainians for hundreds of years...

Pointing out the facts and asking for evidence is offensive to you?
Trump's lawyers filed 60 lawsuits and either dropped them, got tossed for lack of evidence or standing....like the AG of Texas wanting to control elections in other states.

Who said the Russians stole the election? Who said Trump was elected because of Putin? You're so desperate you had to list that twice.

Every credible source I have found says it was the Russians who hacked the DNC...including Donald Trump.

Who did Durham indict for lying to the FISA court? Oh yeah, the lawyer who removed one line from an email that said Carter Page had cooperated in an investigation in 2014....because he thought it was irrelevant to 2016.

Once again...what did Taibbi say about the FBI and Twitter?

22. Although several sources recalled hearing about a “general” warning from federal law enforcement that summer about possible foreign hacks, there’s no evidence - that I've seen - of any government involvement in the laptop story. In fact, that might have been the problem...
Your entire party claimed the 2016 election was stolen, the MSM made that claim repeatedly and you and the rest of the regime stooges are still defending the entire Russian Collusion hoax.

So please spare us the purse clutching "omg who said that...... " it's f-cking pathetic.

Keep lying about the Twitter Files it suits you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your entire party claimed the 2016 election was stolen, the MSM made that claim repeatedly and you and the rest of the regime stooges are still defending the entire Russian Collusion hoax.

So please spare us the purse clutching "omg who said that...... " it's f-cking pathetic.

Keep lying about the Twitter Files it suits you.
Who claimed 2016 was stolen?

The entire party, eh?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Here let me help you, I will say this for the One billionth time, it was embarassing riot for the country, anyone who fought with the police should be in jail. It however WAS NOT, I repeat WAS NOT an insurrection.

You are welcome.
Because you say it wasn't? By any coherent definition, when a mob tries to prevent the legal and peaceful transition to a new administration, it is an attempted insurrection.
The Eastman plan was to prevent the count of electors by getting republican congressmen and senators to challenge electors. If they couldn't do that then let's have Pence reject electors....and the last chance was to have a mob do it.

Why else would Trump sit in the White House and watch the riot for three hours on Fox News without sending help? When he finally knew that the congress and VP had escaped he told the rioters to go home....

In my opinion, he wanted the Oath Keepers to capture members of congress so that he could declare martial law.

Because you say it wasn't? By any coherent definition, when a mob tries to prevent the legal and peaceful transition to a new administration, it is an attempted insurrection.
The Eastman plan was to prevent the count of electors by getting republican congressmen and senators to challenge electors. If they couldn't do that then let's have Pence reject electors....and the last chance was to have a mob do it.

Why else would Trump sit in the White House and watch the riot for three hours on Fox News without sending help? When he finally knew that the congress and VP had escaped he told the rioters to go home....

In my opinion, he wanted the Oath Keepers to capture members of congress so that he could declare martial law.
Your boy Liz would be so proud.

"While the US has many vital national interests — securing our borders, addressing the crisis of readiness with our military, achieving energy security and independence, and checking the economic, cultural and military power of the Chinese Communist Party — becoming further entangled in a territorial dispute between Ukraine and Russia is not one of them," DeSantis said in a statement provided to "Tucker Carlson Tonight" on Fox News.

Thousand and thousands of dead people and DeSantis says it is a "territorial dispute". I wonder if that message was approved by Putin.
Ukraine owns some land (read territory), Russia wants it (read dispute). What part of the English language don't you understand?

I guess you'd say Hitler's invasion of Poland was just a territorial dispute....

Looks like Putin thought all of Ukraine was rightfully the territory belonging to Russia...as was Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Czechoslovakia, Hungary and East Germany....

Right?
Now you get it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ukraine owns some land (read territory), Russia wants it (read dispute). What part of the English language don't you understand?
What part of a violation of international law in conducting a brutal invasion and an encyclopedic list of war crimes do you think is simply a territorial dispute?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Russian troops in Donbas shelling Ukrainian villages didn't count.
How is this a bigger problem for us than the Mexican "troops" that are illegally invading our southwest and using fentanyl to kill 100,000 Americans a year?

EatTheRich

President
When Trump was in office, NATO wasn't a perceived threat to Putin, and there was no need to arm up Ukraine. We blew up the pipeline - anyone who says otherwise is a complete hack.
So why did Putin put so much pressure on Trump to undermine NATO? Why did you blow up the pipeline?

EatTheRich

President
For us? Nope. In case you haven't noticed, we can no longer afford to be the world's police force. China and Russia are developing a non-dollar based trading network and that means we have officially become an empire in decline.
It is bourgeois propaganda that says that the U.S. is a collective "us." In fact it consists of an "us" in the working class for whom the defeat of imperialism anywhere it rears its head is a victory, and a "them" in the ruling class whose interests concern us only insofar as they enable us to outmaneuver them.