• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cops to investigate couple brandishing guns at BLM

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
They're personal injury lawyers. You know what that is.....ambulance chasers.

Anyway, the police, after receiving videos of the scene, are investigating the conduct of all participants.

1593574280874.png

I wanted to add this bit of humor to my original post/thread but someone shut it down....for no reason.

1593573781787.png

They're personal injury lawyers. You know what that is.....ambulance chasers.

Anyway, the police, after receiving videos of the scene, are investigating the conduct of all participants.

I wanted to add this bit of humor to my original post/thread but someone shut it down....for no reason.

View attachment 54001
That's an ugly ass DEMOCRAT. They get what they deserve - injustice. ha ha

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
That's an ugly ass DEMOCRAT. They get what they deserve - injustice. ha ha
Had they been as afraid as they claimed, they'd have stayed in the house and locked the doors.
They're college educated so, of course, they're not Trump supporters.

Don't they train you to NEVER point a gun at someone unless you intend to kill them?

1593574638494.png

Had they been as afraid as they claimed, they'd have stayed in the house and locked the doors.
Not if they didn't want to have to kill somebody. Standing outside with 2 preferably 3 armed people will likelier stop anything from happening in the first place than waiting hiding inside for a window or door to be broken and then actually having to shoot somebody, right?

They're college educated so, of course, they're not Trump supporters.
No, they're scum bag ambulance chasers as you've pointed out; now they've been kissing BLM ass; and who live in an overwhelmingly Democrat voting district. Plus their neighbor is the Democrat mayor of the city. You put two and two together and you get Democrat.

Don't they train you to NEVER point a gun at someone unless you intend to kill them?

View attachment 54003
I guess that Democrat wanted to kill somebody. Democrats more often than not don't get the training while those who aren't Dem's do.

TBLee

Governor
They were on their own private property, and have permits for the guns. I will say that I do agree that those who broke down the metal fence and entered the private community should indeed be investigated.

EatTheRich

President
They were on their own private property, and have permits for the guns. I will say that I do agree that those who broke down the metal fence and entered the private community should indeed be investigated.
It’s not legal to assault people who are on public property just because you are on your own property. And city streets are public property whether or not some rich jerks, without any authorization, put up a fence and “private property” signs.

TBLee

Governor
It’s not legal to assault people who are on public property just because you are on your own property. And city streets are public property whether or not some rich jerks, without any authorization, put up a fence and “private property” signs.
Who did they assault? It was NOT a city street by the way. How silly.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Just goes to show you the utter stupidity of people who support the retardation that is black lives matter. You supported them and you got it good and hard. Lol. Morons.

EatTheRich

President
What people? Names? No assault occurred by the property owners.
I don’t have their names, but you can see the couple on tape pointing guns at people. Remember, Tamir Rice was shot to death for having a toy gun he didn’t point at anyone. John Crawford was shot to death for checking out the merchandise at Wal-Mart, a store that sold guns. Philando Castile was shot to death for telling the police he had a legally registered gun in his vehicle.

TBLee

Governor
I don’t have their names, but you can see the couple on tape pointing guns at people. Remember, Tamir Rice was shot to death for having a toy gun he didn’t point at anyone. John Crawford was shot to death for checking out the merchandise at Wal-Mart, a store that sold guns. Philando Castile was shot to death for telling the police he had a legally registered gun in his vehicle.
So, these homeowners were charged?