• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Corona Virus Update Monday 10 February 2020

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
During the winter months, it is not "regressive" to remind people to wash their hands, keep hands off of their faces, and eat a good diet and get rest. People are busy and forget the small things........it's good to get a reminder.

IF you are disinterested in world events, or about any virus or other disease that may be making its rounds I can give you a list of tips about how to avoid becoming up to date on them. But your calling people who ARE interested in knowing what's happening around the world "regressive" is just sort of pathetic at best.
Jen just put it on ignore it's a common garden variety troll, kinda like a stink bug, ignore them and they go away.

Reactions: Jen
"This is not the flu" according to Chris Martenson (see video)

Wuhan is shut down, but there's huge emissions of SO2 - sulfur dioxide - in the city center. This can only come from the burning of organic material - as in, massive crematoria operations.

Aerosol transmission is confirmed. Corona virus is transmitted through the air possibly like measles is. It is a hardy virus. And it may survive on surfaces for up to 9 days. There is no natural immunity - it's a new virus and nobody has immunity to it.

Information passed along by WHO telling us to continue flying, wear masks, etc.... is for economic reasons, not health reasons.

See the whole video in this link:

Corona Virus Update Link
I ate at a Chinese buffet for lunch yesterday in Lancaster PA.

There was seating for 100+, but only a dozen people eating.

Corona virus fears.

Who can say they're wrong?

University of Delaware announced 2 confirmed coronavirus cases yesterday. Not releasing names or ethnicities. UD has a sizable contingent of students from china enrolled in their chemical engineering program.

The south china morning post (their equivalent of USA Today) ran an article theorizing that the coronavirus could be a secret US military program.

Jen

Senator
I ate at a Chinese buffet for lunch yesterday in Lancaster PA.

There was seating for 100+, but only a dozen people eating.

Corona virus fears.

Who can say they're wrong?

University of Delaware announced 2 confirmed coronavirus cases yesterday. Not releasing names or ethnicities. UD has a sizable contingent of students from china enrolled in their chemical engineering program.

The south china morning post (their equivalent of USA Today) ran an article theorizing that the coronavirus could be a secret US military program.
There are going to be those who tell everyone to just wash their hands and keep hands away from face. Others are going to go to the extreme in the other direction. That's just how it works. Right at the beginning of this I worried because my son and his family were traveling from Seattle to Florida (Disney World) and his family (wife/ kids) is Asian. They had a fine trip.

Then.

There is this.

All of us pop those little bubbles on the bubble wrap sheets.......... that air is from China.... duh DUH.... DUMMMMM...............

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I hope this true...

An American biotech company says it created a coronavirus vaccine three hours after getting access to the virus' genetic sequence on Jan. 9, and now scientists are racing to get the vaccine on the market in record time.

Inovio Pharmaceuticals is based in Pennsylvania, but scientists in its laboratory in San Diego made the discovery.

NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES SOAR, DEATHS RISE

"We have an algorithm which we designed, and we put the DNA sequence into our algorithm and came up with the vaccine in that short amount of time," Inovio's research and development director Dr. Trevor Smith told KVUE.