• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Corrected: Biden has allowed a Chinese spy balloon to traverse the continental US,

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So everything from the west coast to the east coast? Really? So they entered the US over the Canadian border and into Montana. Last time I checked, Montana is pretty far from the West Coast. It followed the jet stream from Montana to South Carolina, betting to within 200 miles of a missile base that Russia used to fly over and take pictures until November 2020. I don't suppose the Chinese have any satellite capability...right?

The economy sucks? Yet, over 500,000 new jobs last month. You admit the gas companies raised prices, but blame Biden. You were given a link to show the impact of the pandemic and the bird flu on the supply of chicken and eggs, but you ignore the facts.
Montana is West of the South and their satellite wasn't in OUR air space
Damn right the economy sucks, maybe not for you that is confined to a chair in a damn safe room in Colorado so tell readers what your boy uses in the famous restaurant that hasn't imploded in price______go

Inflation was 1.4% on 1-20- 2021 so 86 your pandemic bullshit and Joey say's he has nothing to do with todays Inflation of what, almost 8%............IMO, your "$1,000,000" investment is in Peril, hell the BIG Chain restaurants are going belly up, bird flu didn't make bone in rib roast double. (I doubt ya boy serves Prime Rib) :)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Come on….really??? “Some kind of weather balloon”? LOL. It is apparent this was a clear message from China and a test for the Biden administration. The administration needs to address this issue, as we know they tracked it for more than four days, and did nothing. It was allowed to enter the mainland. Why? None of the current events have anything at all to do with Ashley’s diary, Tucker or Sean. Stop trying to change the focus.
All the air has blown out of the Chinese Baloon story TB. The only clear message that China sent us is that they have a few morons working in their Intel gathering department. That’s what General McCaffery said today. He called I a real bonehead move and also revealed that it is easy for us to electronica jam any data from being transmitted by a slow moving highly visible object like this one. The administration addressed this by waiting until it was out of our landmass in shallow water then shot it down. They tracked it for four days and might very well have gained information about it. Now they are trying to recover the wreckage and learn more. They allowed it to cross through Canada and the mainland because they wanted it to. They could have shot it down before it crossed into Alaska but they chose not to. These guys know what they are doing, you obviously don’t know much except what you hear on your favorite TV show.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
All the air has blown out of the Chinese Baloon story TB. The only clear message that China sent us is that they have a few morons working in their Intel gathering department. That’s what General McCaffery said today. He called I a real bonehead move and also revealed that it is easy for us to electronica jam any data from being transmitted by a slow moving highly visible object like this one. The administration addressed this by waiting until it was out of our landmass in shallow water then shot it down. They tracked it for four days and might very well have gained information about it. Now they are trying to recover the wreckage and learn more. They allowed it to cross through Canada and the mainland because they wanted it to. They could have shot it down before it crossed into Alaska but they chose not to. These guys know what they are doing, you obviously don’t know much except what you hear on your favorite TV show.
Well

Biden's decision to 'allow' Chinese spy balloon over US is 'a joke,' Homeland Security committee member says (msn.com)

Guess it's whom we read of what to think

TBLee

Governor
You truly have a lot of Faith in Joe and his administration. More than many right now. The truth is none of us, including government workers know what information the spying netted.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
All the air has blown out of the Chinese Baloon story TB. The only clear message that China sent us is that they have a few morons working in their Intel gathering department. That’s what General McCaffery said today. He called I a real bonehead move and also revealed that it is easy for us to electronica jam any data from being transmitted by a slow moving highly visible object like this one. The administration addressed this by waiting until it was out of our landmass in shallow water then shot it down. They tracked it for four days

7 days, Joey and Gang only told public 4 days ago
Transparency my ass

Jack4freedom

Governor
You truly have a lot of Faith in Joe and his administration. More than many right now. The truth is none of us, including government workers know what information the spying netted.
The truth is that our military and Intel were aware of this crude, slow moving tool well before it crossed the Pacific. Most American civilians know that the Chinese, the Russians, the Israelis and other countries are continually spying on us. We are also continually spying on other countries. This has been going on for 70 years. I seriously doubt that this lame attempt by China netted them anything of value. But like many things it is a constant battle these days among competing nations. The idiotic three day hissy fit thrown by the morons at Fox News doesn’t accomplish anything except to create fear and hatred against fellow Americans.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yeah right. Any time we are tracking a foreign sp, we should immediately call up Fox News and alarm the operative…..That makes a lot of sense.

TBLee

Governor
The truth is that our military and Intel were aware of this crude, slow moving tool well before it crossed the Pacific. Most American civilians know that the Chinese, the Russians, the Israelis and other countries are continually spying on us. We are also continually spying on other countries. This has been going on for 70 years. I seriously doubt that this lame attempt by China netted them anything of value. But like many things it is a constant battle these days among competing nations. The idiotic three day hissy fit thrown by the morons at Fox News doesn’t accomplish anything except to create fear and hatred against fellow Americans.
Of course they all are spying on us, and it appears we are allowing it. Now, the entire world watched a spy balloon be allowed to cross the US with not a damn thing being done about it. Nothing. Sure they shot it down, after the damage was done. The truth is regardless of WHAT the spying gathered it damaged the US. Once again, the Biden administration looked weak to the world. It was pathetic..

Therefore they should traverse over the US freely?
Yes.... i guess.. the reasoning seems to be... whatever does not make the current Adminstration look as weak as it is.......

Why use the treaties we had in place with the Soviet Union, you may as well claim that a guy in Des Moines Iowa was rude to a man delivering Chinesse food therefore...... let them give us a giant middle finger for days on end....

It all makes perfect sense.......

To the bat shit crazy

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
He called I a real bonehead move and also revealed that it is easy for us to electronica jam any data from being transmitted by a slow moving highly visible object like this one.
That's the gist of it...
:)
Our guys stayed right with it the entire time, kudos to their capabilities.

The safety of our Country is my top concern. And You? We look weak and we are. That is dangerous.
It took us a week to shoot down a glorified weather balloon from the CCP, I'm sure the people in Taiwan, South China Sea (where China is still building man made islands to increase there claim on shipping lanes) are all confident that we can help them......(I'm sure Putin is laughing at all this as well)

God help them all.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
The safety of our Country is my top concern. And You? We look weak and we are. That is dangerous.
The safety of our country is always top priority as I see it.
Fortunately, our leaders in charge know it and did its best to keep that in mind while accomplishing it safely. :)

TBLee

Governor
The safety of our country is always top priority as I see it.
Fortunately, our leaders in charge know it and did its best to keep that in mind while accomplishing it safely. :)
How do you know they had the safety of our country as their top priority? Question for you. If this had happened under the Trump Presidency under the exact same circumstances would you be willing to believe that he had “the safety of our country as the top priority”? You would be completely ok with a spy balloon crossing the United States, possibly gathering information detrimental to our safety ? I would prefer an honest answer. I can tell you with a 100% honesty, my opinion of this would not change one bit. It was a dangerous move for our Country. It further enhanced the stance of our weakness.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
How do you know they had the safety of our country as their top priority?
I was answering your question as it was posed to me by you.
You asked me (and you). I was giving you my personal opinion. Scroll back and read your post.
Focus. :)

TBLee

Governor
I was answering your question as it was posed to me by you.
You asked me (and you). I was giving you my personal opinion. Scroll back and read your post.
Focus. :)
You said that our leaders in charge “know it”. I am not convinced that is necessarily true.