• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Corrected: Biden has allowed a Chinese spy balloon to traverse the continental US,

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You do NOT Know if any damage was done. Militarily that is unknown. What I do know is allowing an object to traverse our Country could pose a danger. Will it? Maybe, maybe not. The point is, it was a risk. One that made our Country appear weak at a time when we need to be showing strength.
For a number of years we allowed Russian spy planes to fly over our nuclear bases. That ended in November 2020. In return our planes flew over their nuclear silos. It was a way to verify compliance with an arms treaty.

The point being that they knew where our silos were...you can be sure they shared that with the Chinese. Knowing where they are is irrelevant. They can never get a nuclear first strike to the point where our missiles would still be there if they were to launch.

Add to that our subs would pulverize China on a full scale war.

Lastly, do you think we couldn't jam their transmissions from the balloon? I think it impossible that they gleaned anything useful from this.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I use many places for research, google as well as duck duck go and others. It often is amusing to see what comes up from the many different sources when you research the exact same subject. Always good to go to more than one source. I feel the same when it comes to news agencies. . Where do you do your research?
Regardless of what the source is, do they include what their source is? If it is always some anonymous individual you have to ask why would the source refuse to be identified? Tyler Durden comes to mind.

If they simply quote someone else's opinion, it probably isn't worth as much as a link to documented facts.

It is also a good practice to see if the information comes from more than one place. Frequently I find a link to some blog and it is sourcing crap from Epoch Times and they are quoting InfoWars....and Infowars isn't saying where they got it.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Sorry to interrupt but I am really curious as to IF you have any issues whatsoever with what the DNC has morphed into as well? I see both having major flaws and to call one out and not the other seems very disingenuous. BOTH need to make some major improvements for the betterment of our Country.
I really don’t care much about the DNC or the RNC, TB. However when I listen and watch actual Senators and Congressmen on CSPAN, it becomes abundantly clear to me that most Democrats certainly seem a lot more humane and sound of mind than the headliners and leaders from todays GOP. To me, they come off like a bunch of rabid nuts who are still carping about stolen elections, CRT, Drag Queens and Transexuals over running America and other crazy stuff. The nuts who now control the House Of Representatives right now are a true clown show in my book. Entertaining yes, but scary. The Dems seem to be together and as always promoting women’ rights, voting rights, earth friendly technology, Unions and collective bargaining, normal Democratic Party values. The GOP of today has gone completely bonkers and is run by ignorant idiots at this time. Hopefully they will return to the sane, reasonable party they used to be.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I really don’t care much about the DNC or the RNC, TB. However when I listen and watch actual Senators and Congressmen on CSPAN, it becomes abundantly clear to me that most Democrats certainly seem a lot more humane and sound of mind than the headliners and leaders from todays GOP. To me, they come off like a bunch of rabid nuts who are still carping about stolen elections, CRT, Drag Queens and Transexuals over running America and other crazy stuff. The nuts who now control the House Of Representatives right now are a true clown show in my book. Entertaining yes, but scary. The Dems seem to be together and as always promoting women’ rights, voting rights, earth friendly technology, Unions and collective bargaining, normal Democratic Party values. The GOP of today has gone completely bonkers and is run by ignorant idiots at this time. Hopefully they will return to the sane, reasonable party they used to be.
I agree, Jack. We need two sane parties working together. The far left dems talk about spending money we don't have and ignore the impact of increasing interest payments on our skyrocketing debt. I remember when Iraq invaded Kuwait and stood on the border with Saudi Arabia. We did not have the resources to respond militarily until we could arrange financing from Japan and the Saudis. Being $30 trillion in debt has consequences.

At the same time, we have far right republicans who think destroying Social Security or Medicare is a reasonable thing to do. They see no reason for the federal government to fund education or infrastructure. They also like the idea of engineering elections so that they never have to actually win.

The worst of the RNC is the bullshit about CRT and sexual identity or gays. I couldn't give a shit less, but the accusation made that teachers are recruiting kids to have sex changes or to be gay is so reprehensible and dishonest that it stuns me that there are people being led by the nose to think that is actually happening.

Last edited:

TBLee

Governor
I am sorry but I do not believe your statement you don't care about the DNC or the RNC is being 100% truthful. Of course you care and I see it in the majority of your replies. Denying that fact just sets you back. I see the s*** show we are seeing now a little differently as I believe both parties have responsibility for where we are at now. And I also realize nothing will change until we all acknowledge the mistakes both sides have made. Name calling will not change any of the pertinent facts. The clown show you speak of comes from both sides and what we need are more people to come together and admit that. Until that happens we will see no real changes

protectionist

Governor
I agree, Jack. We need two sane parties working together. The far left dems talk about spending money we don't have and ignore the impact of increasing interest payments on our skyrocketing debt. I remember when Iraq invaded Kuwait and stood on the border with Saudi Arabia. We did not have the resources to respond militarily until we could arrange financing from Japan and the Saudis. Being $30 trillion in debt has consequences.

At the same time, we have far right republicans who think destroying Social Security or Medicare is a reasonable thing to do. They see no reason for the federal government to fund education or infrastructure. They also like the idea of engineering elections so that they never have to actually win.

The worst of the RNC is the bullshit about CRT and sexual identity or gays. I couldn't give a shit less, but the accusation made that teachers are recruiting kids to have sex changes or to be gay is so reprehensible and dishonest that it stuns me that there are people being led by the nose to think that is actually happening.
"engineering elections so that they never have to actually win" is what DEMOCRATS DO. If you want to know what Democrats are doing, all you have to is look at, is what they accuse Republicans of doing.

Re: "we have far right republicans who think destroying Social Security or Medicare is a reasonable thing to do." >>> Names please (with links)

And while you're at it >>
McCarthy: Medicare, Social Security Cuts 'Off the Table' in Debt Limit Talks (businessinsider.com)

Zam-Zam

Senator
Has known for days, did not alert those states traversed by the balloon, and only alerted media once pressure to do so mounted .

For the record..a Chinese monitoring apparatus just traversed the continental US, over nuclear sites, and who knows where else

Classified documents discovered at Mar-A-Lago: A dire threat to national security.

Classified documents discovered in a garage that a known crack addict has access to: No big deal.

Chinese surveillance balloon allowed to float unencumbered for days across U.S. airspace: So not a big deal, happens all the time, how dare you even bring it up.

Some people buy that narrative, but perhaps fewer every day. It's not a good look.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Classified documents discovered at Mar-A-Lago: A dire threat to national security.

Classified documents discovered in a garage that a known crack addict has access to: No big deal.

Chinese surveillance balloon allowed to float unencumbered for days across U.S. airspace: So not a big deal, happens all the time, how dare you even bring it up.

Some people buy that narrative, but perhaps fewer every day. It's not a good look.
Contrast is always apparent when something occurs to an individual of or a group from another party. Just tuck it away and wait you'll see.

MaryAnne

Governor
Well...this has rendered any classified docs trump may have of our silos locations meaningless...

Now the Chinese know exactly. So those docs are now declassified. Another aid to trump .. sigh
Trump already declassified with his mind, Phil!:)

Zam-Zam

Senator
Trump already declassified with his mind, Phil!:)
Good to hear from you again - How have you been?

My two cents:

With regard to handling classified material, Trump did the wrong thing.

With regard to handling classifies material, Biden did the wrong thing.

If one stands on principle, this is an easy concept. Wrong is wrong.

If one believes in party over principle, then it gets complicated.

I prefer things easy.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"engineering elections so that they never have to actually win" is what DEMOCRATS DO. If you want to know what Democrats are doing, all you have to is look at, is what they accuse Republicans of doing.

Re: "we have far right republicans who think destroying Social Security or Medicare is a reasonable thing to do." >>> Names please (with links)

And while you're at it >>
McCarthy: Medicare, Social Security Cuts 'Off the Table' in Debt Limit Talks (businessinsider.com)
In fact, the republican efforts to jimmy districts to overwhelmingly favor republicans are obvious. Then there are the long lines to vote in districts known to vote democrat...why are the republicans making it harder to vote? Why make it illegal to give water to people standing in line to vote? Why limit voting to one day and in person? That hasn't been done, but certainly has been a talking point.

Note that George W. Bush actually lost the popular vote in 2000. Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by three million and even fired up a half assed investigation, run by Mike Pence which fizzled out after nearly a year and found nothing. Trump lost by 7 million votes in 2020 and knew he'd lose...so he tried to get Ukraine to smear Biden and then gave internal polling data to a Russian agent and worked with Wiki on plans to release DNC email.

GOP Members of Congress Threaten Debt Limit Default To Cut Social Security and Medicare

protectionist

Governor
In fact, the republican efforts to jimmy districts to overwhelmingly favor republicans are obvious. Then there are the long lines to vote in districts known to vote democrat...why are the republicans making it harder to vote? Why make it illegal to ? Why limit voting to one day and in person? That hasn't been done, but certainly has been a talking point.

Note that George W. Bush actually lost the popular vote in 2000. Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by three million and even fired up a half assed investigation, run by Mike Pence which fizzled out after nearly a year and found nothing. Trump lost by 7 million votes in 2020 and knew he'd lose...so he tried to get Ukraine to smear Biden and then gave internal polling data to a Russian agent and worked with Wiki on plans to release DNC email.

GOP Members of Congress Threaten Debt Limit Default To Cut Social Security and Medicare

First of all, none of the things you mentioned about Republicans supposedly suppressing voting, amounts to even 10% or the impact of Biden opening the border and letting Millions of illegal aliens into the country, and then busing or flying them to red states, to turn them blue.

Secondly, nobody cares about giving water to people standing in line to vote. The issue is campaigners going to people in line to influence them to vote a certain way. (typically Democrat)

Voting on one day and in person has been done, and it was the ONLY way it was done for decades.

Trump did not lose the popular vote of AMERICANS.

Trump won in 2020.

Biden smeared himself with Ukraine, by threatening them to withhold Billions of $$, and did it on video, which we've all seen 100 times.

DNC & Hillary Clinton got Russians to concoct a ludicrous dossier story.

GOP Members of Congress ? Yeah ? How many ? 2 ?
McCarthy said not on the table. End of story.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
First of all, none of the things you mentioned about Republicans supposedly suppressing voting, amounts to even 10% or the impact of Biden opening the border and letting Millions of illegal aliens into the country, and then busing or flying them to red states, to turn them blue.

Secondly, nobody cares about giving water to people standing in line to vote. The issue is campaigners going to people in line to influence them to vote a certain way. (typically Democrat)

Voting on one day and in person has been done, and it was the ONLY way it was done for decades.

Trump did not lose the popular vote of AMERICANS.

Trump won in 2020.

Biden smeared himself with Ukraine, by threatening them to withhold Billions of $$, and did it on video, which we've all seen 100 times.

DNC & Hillary Clinton got Russians to concoct a ludicrous dossier story.

GOP Members of Congress ? Yeah ? How many ? 2 ?
McCarthy said not on the table. End of story.
We have had absentee voting for years. Colorado has been all absentee ballots for 8 elections.

Trump lost by 7 million American votes. Only citizens vote. Trump had Pence run an investigation in 2017 and he failed to find any substantial illegal voting.

Read up on the diamond scandal. The Ukrainian prosecutor was corrupt as hell and the US, IMF, World Bank and EU were all holding up loans because he was a thief.

protectionist

Governor
We have had absentee voting for years. Colorado has been all absentee ballots for 8 elections.

Trump lost by 7 million American votes. Only citizens vote. Trump had Pence run an investigation in 2017 and he failed to find any substantial illegal voting.

Read up on the diamond scandal. The Ukrainian prosecutor was corrupt as hell and the US, IMF, World Bank and EU were all holding up loans because he was a thief.
Non-absentee voting has been around for decades before that.

Trump won by a much wider margin than that. Milllions of illegal aliens have ben voting for 70 years. They are Biden great hope for re-elction in case he can't defraud us again. That's why he has thrown the border wide open & carries in his fly-ins.

The 2017 investigation WASN'T an investigation. It never happened, because states didn't comply.

Biden ordered Shokin to be fired, because he was objectively prosecuting the Burisma case, and would have exposed the Biden influence peddling.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Non-absentee voting has been around for decades before that.

Trump won by a much wider margin than that. Milllions of illegal aliens have ben voting for 70 years. They are Biden great hope for re-elction in case he can't defraud us again. That's why he has thrown the border wide open & carries in his fly-ins.

The 2017 investigation WASN'T an investigation. It never happened, because states didn't comply.

Biden ordered Shokin to be fired, because he was objectively prosecuting the Burisma case, and would have exposed the Biden influence peddling.
Once again, your opinions don't make it so.