• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Could the president order the army to seize systems?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They just don't care. Republicans are by their nature scum. They do not believe in democracy.
It doesn't surprise me that you would call Veterans "Scum" and for your information Veterans are the people that fight for democracy and freedom..........hell, when your pal MV served he was a Republican or "Scum" as you posted.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It seems Trump considered ordering the military to seize dominion systems. Any Trump lovers want to defend that?
They can’t defend a proposed seizure of voting machines by a president. So, they just ignore it. Whatever it takes to maintain their allegiance to the GOP cult.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It seems Trump considered ordering the military to seize dominion systems. Any Trump lovers want to defend that?
Not a Trump "lover" but there's a hell of a big difference in "considered" and Doing that...........again leftist convicting people for Thinking something.................

Boca

Governor
It doesn't surprise me that you would call Veterans "Scum" and for your information Veterans are the people that fight for democracy and freedom..........hell, when your pal MV served he was a Republican or "Scum" as you posted.

File it under pot calling kettle black.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not a Trump "lover" but there's a hell of a big difference in "considered" and Doing that...........again leftist convicting people for Thinking something.................
Where did you see a conviction? The fact is that the overwhelming evidence is that Trump was ready to put any number of schemes into operation to stay in power.
It is hard to believe the president would instruct his advisors to evaluate options that are so clearly illegal.

Nobody is even suggesting pressing charges against anyone for the memo.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Micah Xavier Johnson killed five police officers in Dallas in 2016, He was a veteran of the war in Afghanistan.

Would you call him scum? Richard Nixon was scum....he was also a veteran.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
If you look at the posts here from people (Republicans who can't even acknowledge that fact) you'll see why I say that republicans are scum. They just don't care if fellow republicans try to overthrow the government. They do not believe in democracy. And that is what makes them scum.

If you listen to idiots on the right someone like Timothy McVeigh is a hero.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You’re asking those who support Trump to “defend” him on an action he did not do…did I read this correctly?

:-/
He wanted to do it but was stymied by his senior officials who threatened to resign en masse.

Knowing that, can you dare to criticize your cult leader, Trump?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
He wanted to do it but was stymied by his senior officials who threatened to resign en masse.

I think we all know the answer to that.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Trump’s a moron (a specific skill set you share, btw), but no sane person asks for a defense of things not done. Lordy, the washed up shut-ins are awful here…

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You’re asking those who support Trump to “defend” him on an action he did not do…did I read this correctly?

:-/
The overwhelming evidence is that he had his advisors/lawyers investigate numerous paths to overturn the election. We have a draft of an executive directive for the military to seize election systems. We have a memo circulated by Trump to Pence and congress that it would be legal to refuse to certify legal electors, chosen by the voters in the battleground states. We have Trump calling for a mob to show up in DC on the very day that he will be officially designated the loser...Gee...was he thinking he could stay in power some how? The evidence says yes.

You focus on one thing and not the effort that took place all summer 2020 and well after Trump got his ass kicked in the election, to convince people he'd been the victim of a massive fraud for which he has NO...ZIP...ZERO...NADA....evidence.