• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Could they sink any lower?

Kid likes to use "we" and it's never beat anyone and damn sure never Served
I do wish Trump was still Prez. Imagine what he would have to say about the two.

Still they are out of the headlines today phew - all we have is the bloody G7! Spare us ...... please.

Spamature

President
I don't care what you think.

The marriage was still working when Prince Henry was born. I forget now but I don't think that Hewitt was the 1st of her 6 - 9 lovers anyway. She broke up two marriages, with children, harassing one of the wives - but Charles and Diana's marriage was good when the boys were born - she was just a nightmare, worse after Henry's birth, and Charles couldn't cope. Shame 'cos there was love between them - one sees it in the footage of them together.

When Charles went to collect her body - he said that he wanted to enter the room where she lay alone - those who were present said that they heard such a great cry of anguish that it haunts them still. Even after the divorce they wrote very warm letters to one another .... so sad. She regretted all the things she said and did against Charles later ... William still hoped that they would get back together when she died in a stupid mundane accident.

Henry always was a brat.
I will have to check my sources on what you say.
I will have to binge-watch The Crown to verify the early facts.
The next season will have to be all about Diana, but sadly that won't come until next year.

It would be funny

What's Joe said stupidly today
I don't really know Dawg he doesn't make any sense anyway, does he? He babbled something nonsensical about Northern Ireland and has sided with the EU. I can't bear G7 bs with all those, so called, world leaders grinning and hugging oh yuk. Most here are more interested in how Boris is becoming more wimpish every day. We voted for Tories and got climate change and woke and e scooters mowing pedestrians down. Illegals crossing the channel, on mass, is no longer a joke, violence threatens --- and on and on .... same all over, eh Dawg?

Over here it's a documentary.

I hope they can get David Attenborough to direct the next season.
Well is is wildly inaccurate, my dear. I haven't watched any but friends and family have -- I don't think that it is right to make dramas of living peoples lives and find it quite wicked to portray fiction as fact in this case.

That old fool! Couldn't direct a @@@@

Spamature

President
Well is is wildly inaccurate, my dear. I haven't watched any but friends and family have -- I don't think that it is right to make dramas of living peoples lives and find it quite wicked to portray fiction as fact in this case.

That old fool! Couldn't direct a @@@@
You should watch it for the entertainment value. It's actually a good show and so far it always has a member of the family pulling The Crown out of some predicament.

Okay, then he can just narrate.

I just want to hear him say, "Here we have the Windsors in their natural habitat at Balmoral ".

You should watch it for the entertainment value. It's actually a good show and so far it always has a member of the family pulling The Crown out of some predicament.

Okay, then he can just narrate.

I just want to hear him say, "Here we have the Windsors in their natural habitat at Balmoral ".
I don't like drama's like that.

Hasn't he done that one already?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't really know Dawg he doesn't make any sense anyway, does he? He babbled something nonsensical about Northern Ireland and has sided with the EU. I can't bear G7 bs with all those, so called, world leaders grinning and hugging oh yuk. Most here are more interested in how Boris is becoming more wimpish every day. We voted for Tories and got climate change and woke and e scooters mowing pedestrians down. Illegals crossing the channel, on mass, is no longer a joke, violence threatens --- and on and on .... same all over, eh Dawg?
Yeah, I don't pay much attention to grown males grabbing each others ass

How is he surprised that they move the sundial ?

I assume when she says, "can we do that ?"

It's pretty much a command that it be done.

Like, "Will no one rid me of this troublesome priest ? "
I meant 'that sounds like President Trump' was funny.
The Queen was asking whether it was possible to move it or not - of course, if poss, it was moved. Trees had grown around it since it was first placed there.
I told you that he was a silly old fool.

write on

Senator
I speak of Prince Henry and the one whose name we never speak.

When the Queen was very young she couldn't pronounce her name, Elizabeth, she could only say Lilibet. Her father, then the Duke of York, later George VI, carried the name on, as her family pet name. It was used only by her parents, her sister, George V Queen Mary ( her Grandparents) and later her husband, who also called her 'Cabbage' as an endearment. (Will the next sprog be called Cabbage)
They are all gone now, her grandparents, her father, mother, sister and Prince Philip. When Philip, her husband of 70 years, died less than two months hence, the Queen is reported to have said ' that name is now retired'. It is known that she didn't want to hear it again.

And now ... we all know what Henry and Noname have been saying about the British people and his family including nasty insinuations about his grandmother, the Queen whilst Philip lay on his death bed.

And they dare to call this new invisible child. of theirs, by a name precious and especial to his grandmother. So callous, so spiteful, so cruel.

Just sayin' - most of us here are incensed. that name was private to Her Majesty, heard from very few lips. Lips which are now silent, memories of loved ones past, now to be sullied by the ice cold heartlessness of 'Hollywood'.

How would any grandmother feel? This is personal.

Ps Archie was little Prince George's security name.

(Still typing one handed so please excuse any mistakes)
Who tf cares- besid3s you?