• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Could they sink any lower?

:) Never mind, after the Obamas we are getting used to it. The roads in Cornwall are mainly lanes so maybe we can excuse it this time - Poor old Joe.

Jill did well though, it seems.

Talking of poor old; it was the Trooping of the Colour ( Queens official birthday) today. It was minimal due to 'the flu'. Her Majesty asked her cousin, the Duke of Kent to take the place of Philip. Oh my God, I thought he was going to fall over his sword, poor old sod.

right at the end.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
:) Never mind, after the Obamas we are getting used to it. The roads in Cornwall are mainly lanes so maybe we can excuse it this time - Poor old Joe.

Jill did well though, it seems.

Talking of poor old; it was the Trooping of the Colour ( Queens official birthday) today. It was minimal due to 'the flu'. Her Majesty asked her cousin, the Duke of Kent to take the place of Philip. Oh my God, I thought he was going to fall over his sword, poor old sod.

right at the end.

PJ libs made a BIG deal when Trump was late and betcha not one does same now that Joe did same

:)

PJ libs made a BIG deal when Trump was late and betcha not one does same now that Joe did same

:)
I bet you're right. Look at the Obama's gaffs - not a peep of criticism from the 'left' just '... but the Queen liked it' bs. The Queen is always gracious no matter what she may feel privately.

In answer, to a question from the press, a Palace source stated that the Queen was not asked ( by the two about using Her Majesty's nick name). This was reported by the British Broadcasting Corp'. The evil ones 'press sec' (who do they think they are! press sec indeed!) put out a statement that any news papers or broad casters repeating this would be sued and they promptly began proceedings against the BBC for defamation ect. The BBC did not cease nor did anyone else - which means that the source had permission from 'the top' to state that the Queen was not asked -'she was told'. .... we think she was told when we were, days after the fact.

The Palace are breaking a long tradition of never commenting ( never explain and never complain) as far as the Queen is concerned. It looks as though the two have pushed their bs too far. It looks as if the Palace will, this time, put the story straight. They have had to deal with all sorts of scandals, involving family members, over the years but never ever have they had to deal with a traitor from within - -- spreading the most vicious lies about, not only his family but the British people too.

The BBC are not in the Royal families best books, after Bashir but in this they have the backing of most of us bar the nutcases who love their Ginge and Cringe.