• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid deaths under reported says JAMA.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
This is pure BS. If anything the reverse is true. I know people in hospitals and government and they tell me everything is blamed on the virus and that much of what is reported is wrong.

Spamature

President
This is pure BS. If anything the reverse is true. I know people in hospitals and government and they tell me everything is blamed on the virus and that much of what is reported is wrong.
Which mental hospital are your sources in ?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I guess the exploding homicide rates across the country and people not seeking treatment for serious illnesses because they were terrified of going to the hospital probably has nothing whatsoever to do with it...

Spamature

President
I guess the exploding homicide rates across the country and people not seeking treatment for serious illnesses because they were terrified of going to the hospital probably has nothing whatsoever to do with it...
With half the population in their homes you'd think we would have a lower number of excessive deaths considering all of the dangerous activities that had been avoided.

NYC went down to 1 murder in a week and auto accident deaths went down by 73% across the country.

Spamature

President
Even greater death and despair, of course. Your glee veritably leaped off the page.
You guys sure are quick to run to the you're saying mean things after you get get what you asked for and it blows up in our faces.

Yet it wasn't meant to think it was okay to sacrifice lives for money and say the weak will just have to fall by the wayside as a result.

It's like that Trump son crying about his daddy being called names.

Raoul_Luke

You guys sure are quick to run to the you're saying mean things after you get get what you asked for and it blows up in our faces.

Yet it wasn't meant to think it was okay to sacrifice lives for money and say the weak will just have to fall by the wayside as a result.

It's like that Trump son crying about his daddy being called names.
Could you please put that in English?

Raoul_Luke

I didn't see any glee, can you provide a post number or were you just making that bit up?
It's in the frequency and focus of his efforts to portray the covid-19 matter as "out of control." Why not look to the good news?

Screenshot 2020-07-03 at 5.55.34 PM.png

None of you will even respond to my daily postings of the (diminishing) death count..

FakeName

Governor
It's in the frequency and focus of his efforts to portray the covid-19 matter as "out of control." Why not look to the good news?

View attachment 54149

None of you will even respond to my daily postings of the (diminishing) death count..
But you said "Your glee veritably leaped off the page." Which post was that in?

I didn't see it.

Were you lying about it?

Raoul_Luke

But you said "Your glee veritably leaped off the page." Which post was that in?

I didn't see it.

Were you lying about it?
When all one posts is bad news (much of it arguably propaganda), day after day after day, what do YOU think their motivations are?

Spamature

President
Could you please put that in English?
That was in English.

You guys sure are quick to run to the "you're saying mean things", after you get get what you asked for, and it blows up in our faces.

Yet, it wasn't mean to think it was okay to sacrifice lives for money, and say , "the weak will just have to fall by the wayside", as a result.

It's like that Trump's son crying about his daddy being called names.

Better now ?