• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Discrimination against those whose immigration is arbitrarily deemed “illegal” means less pay for all working people.
Well, of course Covid isn't going away as long as millions of unvaccinated illegals keep pouring over our borders

African, Mideastern migrants amassing along border wall in San Diego (msn.com)

and since it appears millions of illegals will continue to come the pay you post of will remain the same, are you still having trouble paying your rent while they live for FREE? Got a tent:

TAKING ON TENT CITY: CA enclave tackling homeless camps declares ‘we want a city that feels and looks safe’ (msn.com)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
We simply must keep this thread alive - with every post it mocks the concept that covid was the mother of all pandemics:

A couple of weeks ago, The New York Times published an article that would have been unthinkable a few years ago.

“How Did No-Mandate Sweden End Up With Such an Average Pandemic?” the headline asked.

Times writer David Wallace-Wells doesn’t accept claims that Sweden—which drew intense criticism for refusing to go into lockdown in 2020—had the lowest excess death rate in Europe, with just 3.3 percent more deaths than expected, the lowest percentage among OECD countries. But he does concede that “it’s hard to argue on the basis of Sweden’s epidemiological experience that its policy course was a disastrous one.”

The New York Times’ Stunning Confession on Sweden’s Pandemic Response - Foundation for Economic Education (fee.org)

We need to keep beating the covidiots over the head with this so they simply cannot "memoryhole" their entire disastrous authoritarian approach to dealing with the pandemic. Sweden had it right from the get go, as I pointed out repeatedly over the entire pandemic period to great ridicule from the covidiots in the peanut gallery. Who's laughing now...

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 61 new fatalities in Texas from 4/13/2023 - 4/19/2023, an average of 9 deaths/day. The stats are still gradually in decline.

TBLee

Governor
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 61 new fatalities in Texas from 4/13/2023 - 4/19/2023, an average of 9 deaths/day. The stats are still gradually in decline.
I would be curious to know how many have died from the flu, or complications of such.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I would be curious to know how many have died from the flu, or complications of such.
"Fatalities
Deaths for which COVID-19 is listed as a direct cause of death on the death certificate. A medical certifier, usually a doctor, determines the cause(s) of death. DSHS does not include deaths of people who had COVID-19 but died of an unrelated cause. "

TBLee

Governor
"Fatalities
Deaths for which COVID-19 is listed as a direct cause of death on the death certificate. A medical certifier, usually a doctor, determines the cause(s) of death. DSHS does not include deaths of people who had COVID-19 but died of an unrelated cause. "

I still have an issue with Covid being listed as the “direct” cause of death. The amount of elderly who have died of “covid” while fighting cancer, old age, etc makes me not trust the statistics. I guess either way, we are over it. For the most part. As time passes we are learning a lot more about the actually fall out of the jab, and the health issues.
I just recently had a viral infection….it was so much worse than when I had covid.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well, as long as millions of illegals are entering Texas of course covid isn't going away (if that's what people are dying from) IMO it's other than covid

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
On 4/46/2023, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 63 new fatalities in Texas from 4/20/2023 - 4/26/2023, an average of 9 deaths/day. The weekly stats have been pretty much the same for the last 3 weeks.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 51 new fatalities in Texas from 4/27/2023 - 5/3/2023, an average of 7 deaths/day. Another decline. Good news.

EatTheRich

President
Well, of course Covid isn't going away as long as millions of unvaccinated illegals keep pouring over our borders

African, Mideastern migrants amassing along border wall in San Diego (msn.com)

and since it appears millions of illegals will continue to come the pay you post of will remain the same, are you still having trouble paying your rent while they live for FREE? Got a tent:

TAKING ON TENT CITY: CA enclave tackling homeless camps declares ‘we want a city that feels and looks safe’ (msn.com)
People will need housing no matter which side of the border they are on. The housing crisis is a systemic part of capitalism for which the capitalists make immigrants and others scapegoats to avoid responsibility. Immigrants are more likely to be vaccinated than the native-born and if legal immigration were easy and straightforward we could require vaccination of immigrants as they checked in at Ellis Island or the equivalent.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
People will need housing no matter which side of the border they are on. The housing crisis is a systemic part of capitalism for which the capitalists make immigrants and others scapegoats to avoid responsibility. Immigrants are more likely to be vaccinated than the native-born and if legal immigration were easy and straightforward we could require vaccination of immigrants as they checked in at Ellis Island or the equivalent.
Doubtful these illegals are checking in at Ellis Island
Actually El Paso is a hell of a long way from there
Illegals are getting housing in $400 a night NYC hotel rooms, how about you?
I'd sure enjoy a Link proving illegals are more likely vaxxed than American citizens___go

EatTheRich

President
Doubtful these illegals are checking in at Ellis Island
Actually El Paso is a hell of a long way from there
Illegals are getting housing in $400 a night NYC hotel rooms, how about you?
I'd sure enjoy a Link proving illegals are more likely vaxxed than American citizens___go
You have made that claim about hotel rooms before and then weren’t able to back it up (you linked to a story about a small number of REFUGEES who resided LEGALLY in the U.S. being given emergency housing assistance).

The reason they aren’t checking in at Ellis Island or some equivalent facility in El Paso is that they cannot (as people could 100 years ago) show up and gain admission to the country the same day with essentially no questions asked. Almost ALL the problems with “illegal immigration” come from legal immigration being restricted.

<— note that almost all of Latin America and Asia has better vaccination coverage than the U.S.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You have made that claim about hotel rooms before and then weren’t able to back it up (you linked to a story about a small number of REFUGEES who resided LEGALLY in the U.S. being given emergency housing assistance).

The reason they aren’t checking in at Ellis Island or some equivalent facility in El Paso is that they cannot (as people could 100 years ago) show up and gain admission to the country the same day with essentially no questions asked. Almost ALL the problems with “illegal immigration” come from legal immigration being restricted.

<— note that almost all of Latin America and Asia has better vaccination coverage than the U.S.

I backed it up and now Adams is sending the illegals from NYC Hotels to different Hotels in a NY county that damn sure can't handle or afford the number of illegals and not a claimed Sanctuary city. Why aren't homeless Americans getting those Hotel rooms?
Vax doesn't stop

Illegals have such a facility but as I posted to you IT'S FULL
Vax doesn't mean you will not get Covid, RSV or even AIDs

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 44 new fatalities in Texas from 5/4/2023 - 5/10/2023, an average of 6 deaths/day. Another decline. Good news.