• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Joe fixing to bring ya'll 25,000 immigrants
Lord Help Texas
Sorry to see how scared you are. But don’t worry, I think you’ll be okay. A lot of immigrants only take the lowest of the low jobs, like scrubbing toilets or farming.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 1:10PM CST today. 149 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 3:25PM CST today. 172 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 3:20PM CST today. 227 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 2:35PM CST today. 130 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 3:35PM CST today. 234 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. We thawed out down here and Covid-19 is on the uptick again. My 83 year old mother got her first dose of the Moderna vaccine on Saturday. It's been almost 60 days since my December bout with Covid-19. Maybe by late spring I can get my first dose.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 3:55PM CST today. 339 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. We thawed out down here and the Covid-19 uptick continues.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 3:00PM CST today. 305 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 3:00PM CST today. 290 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

Spamature

President
New infections have leveled off for the past 2 weeks at around 80k.
The next 2 weeks may tell the tale on mutations and whether this will be something that holds, or if we see another resurgence.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 12:15PM CST today. 164 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 1:00PM CST today. 197 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

EatTheRich

President
Things are looking better here in New England, our State had 1 new Covid death yesterday, and 142 new cases. Both have declined dramatically in the past 45 days.
My understanding is thins are improving pretty much everywhere in the country besides California

TBLee

Governor
My understanding is thins are improving pretty much everywhere in the country besides California
Hopefully things improve in California soon. I Just saw our latest update. 128 positives, and 0 deaths. Our State has a huge elderly population, and we just moved this week into age 60 for the vaccine. By the end of the month they are hoping to work on age 50.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 5:05PM CST today. 271 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.