• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 2:05PM CST today. 297 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. 26 more than yesterday. With Governor Abbott’s new executive order lifting restrictions in Texas, I’m guessing there’s gonna be a run on the stores before the EO goes into effect next week. In 2-3 weeks and beyond, there’s gonna be a lotta infected and unmasked idiots on the loose.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 2:05PM CST today. 297 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. 26 more than yesterday. With Governor Abbott’s new executive order lifting restrictions in Texas, I’m guessing there’s gonna be a run on the stores before the EO goes into effect next week. In 2-3 weeks and beyond, there’s gonna be a lotta infected and unmasked idiots on the loose.
Well, Dad flies in to Texas tomorrow for a week and at least in 'only in office for a month' now-what has best regards for you guys in post #85

"I say let Texans die of COVID. F em. "

Compassion at it's finest!

Spamature

President
Texas is down at 42nd place among states in regard to vaccinations.

Maybe the governor is shooting for the state to have its very own variant of the virus.

Let's just hope with some many people who have only one shot that it does not mutate around the vaccines' protections.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 1:55PM CST today. 315 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. 18 more than yesterday. Somebody wanna tell Gov. Abbott that the numbers are going up, not down.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 1:55PM CST today. 315 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. 18 more than yesterday. Somebody wanna tell Gov. Abbott that the numbers are going up, not down.
Does the Dashboatd report how many deaths were Citizens vs illegals?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You've asked me this before. Why are you so hung up on that? Nevermind. I know why.
You don't know why, it's an honest question IMO, sorry it triggered you.........I will not ask again................dammmmmmmmmmmmn

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Some GOP Governors are smarter than the Texas and Mississippi Governors:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 1:50PM CST today. 256 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 1:45PM CST today. 233 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. 1101 Covid-19 deaths in Texas since Gov. Abbott signed his latest EO on Wednesday.

Spamature

President
We appear to be stalling a bit

Infection are have stayed in the high 60's for 3 weeks

1615092199537.png

And the reduction in deaths is slowing.

1615092124102.png

If vaccinations were making a difference in infections wouldn't we have seen a continued decrease instead of a stall ? Or are they holding back an increase in infections that would have taken place without them ?

. Our infection numbers are as bad as they were at the peak last summer and our death are almost as bad as they were in the spring when it was clear we had to shut down to contain the spread.

Anyhow, it still isn't going away

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 12:25PM CST today. 167 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 3:35PM CST today. 225 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 3:15PM CST today. 231 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 2:45PM CST today. 156 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. 212 yesterday.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard updated at 7:00PM CST today. 130 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. In better news, my mother gets her 2nd Moderna dose this Saturday.