• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

Mick

The Right is always right
Around 1100 people in Texas died from Covid in the 4 days before Biden was inaugurated. Now the number is 53 in 4 days and you're whining ?
Red state. You still got your 5 masks on, hiding the children in the basement, and believe Covid kills 50% of those who contract it?

I'm still waiting on that "cure" you said he had. You know.......the ONLY thing he has done is leech off of Trump's Warp Speed vaccines. Dunces got played again.

Spamature

President
Red state. You still got your 5 masks on, hiding the children in the basement, and believe Covid kills 50% of those who contract it?

I'm still waiting on that "cure" you said he had. You know.......the ONLY thing he has done is leech off of Trump's Warp Speed vaccines. Dunces got played again.
The "cure" was getting rid of the criminal against humanity, Trump.
Biden did his part. Now it's up to law enforcement to do theirs, and lock him up !

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
It's going away but it's not gone. 58 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas reported today. Tomorrow we'll pass the 50,000 total deaths mark. The town I live in has a population of 35,000. Thinking of it that way, it's hard to wrap my brain around that many deaths.

Spamature

President
It's going away but it's not gone. 58 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas reported today. Tomorrow we'll pass the 50,000 total deaths mark. The town I live in has a population of 35,000. Thinking of it that way, it's hard to wrap my brain around that many deaths.
We are in an odd situation.

Case have been declining for a month.

1621459752607.png

But deaths have remained fairly steady in comparison.

1621459879109.png

With the higher percentage of the older population vaccinated this should be the other way around.

Spamature

President
I wonder if the lower recorded cases with deaths remaining steady means that there are many more asymptomatic infections out there going unnoticed and younger people are essentially acting as incubators for the virus without knowing it ?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder if the lower recorded cases with deaths remaining steady means that there are many more asymptomatic infections out there going unnoticed and younger people are essentially acting as incubators for the virus without knowing it ?
Some places have stopped taking temperatures and dropped other precautionary measures. You think all the anti-mask/vaxers are going to get tested if they have symptoms? Hell no they're not. They're gonna go to work and other places. They don't wanna man up. We're going to have symptomatic folks walking around and more people are gonna needlessly get sick/die.

Spamature

President
Some places have stopped taking temperatures and dropped other precautionary measures. You think all the anti-mask/vaxers are going to get tested if they have symptoms? Hell no they're not. They're gonna go to work and other places. They don't wanna man up. We're going to have symptomatic folks walking around and more people are gonna needlessly get sick/die.
We are still in a race against the clock. Immunity is temporary, and herd immunity still looks a ways away.

If we don't get to the 2nd one, the other is going to happen anyway.

Then its back to square one.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
We are still in a race against the clock. Immunity is temporary, and herd immunity still looks a ways away.

If we don't get to the 2nd one, the other is going to happen anyway.

Then its back to square one.
I am hopeful that enough responsible people will mitigate the damage caused by the uncaring ones among us.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
52 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas reported today. We passed the 50,000 total deaths mark.

protectionist

Governor
Hospitalization have increase by around 60% in the last 30 days. We are already over 100k new infection and 939 deaths with 5 hours to go before the day's reporting is over.

View attachment 57979

Trump is really leaving a horrible human tragedy in his wake.
Trump's legacy on Covid is HUGE SUCCESS. Brought US Covid deaths down from 17,000/week in April 2020, to 2,000/week in June 2020, and stayed relatively low all year. Any new numbers are on Biden.

Trump developed the vaccines with Operation Warp Speed. For those of us who have gotten the vaccine, Covid HAS GONE AWAY. We're not even wearing masks in Walmart, with CDC approval. 1621571352950.png

protectionist

Governor
No, it will be SCIENCE and a common sense plan.

I don't know why you guys still think this virus is some kind of hoax.
The virus isn't a hoax, but the reported numbers are. CDC openly admitted (a year ago) they are grossly inflated, because of hospitals being PAID according to the number of Covid deaths reported.

Consequently, all deaths have been routinely being reported as Covid deaths. Very OLD NEWS. Ho hum.

Spamature

President
Trump's legacy on Covid is HUGE SUCCESS. Brought US Covid deaths down from 17,000/week in April 2020, to 2,000/week in June 2020, and stayed relatively low all year. Any new numbers are on Biden.

Trump developed the vaccines with Operation Warp Speed. For those of us who have gotten the vaccine, Covid HAS GONE AWAY. We're not even wearing masks in Walmart, with CDC approval. View attachment 63166
WTF ?
NO HE DID NOT !

Those numbers were reduced by shutdowns carried out by governors and local officials which he was AGAINST.

And when it came to the Winter surge which was one of the deadliest stretches in US history he was adamant there would be no shutdowns. Which increases his responsibility for deaths in the country.

Your vaccination is good for 6-8 months. Then the immunity wears off, and anyone young or old, is fresh meat for these new variants that are much more communicable and my become more virulent as well.

We need to get to herd immunity, or it starts all over again for everyone.
That is also something he walked away from by getting vaccinated in secret and leaving doubt on the table about the vaccine for those who see him as a leader.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
WTF ?
NO HE DID NOT !

Those numbers were reduced by shutdowns carried out by governors and local officials which he was AGAINST.

And when it came to the Winter surge which was one of the deadliest stretches in US history he was adamant there would be no shutdowns. Which increases his responsibility for deaths in the country.

Your vaccination is good for 6-8 months. Then the immunity wears off, and anyone young or old, is fresh meat for these new variants that are much more communicable and my become more virulent as well.

We need to get to herd immunity, or it starts all over again for everyone.
That is also something he walked away from by getting vaccinated in secret and leaving doubt on the table about the vaccine for those who see him as a leader.
wait a minute - isn't this protectionist guy posting anti-vaxer stuff and now saying he is vaccinated so he can go the redneck mall ? WTF

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Trump developed the vaccines with Operation Warp Speed. For those of us who have gotten the vaccine, Covid HAS GONE AWAY. We're not even wearing masks in Walmart, with CDC approval. View attachment 63166
I thought you were a loyal anti vaxer cult member ?