• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

Neutrino

Council Member
I am sad that he encouraged his supported to get infected by being the worst example imaginable, and that allowed hundreds of thousands of them to die by lying to them about this pandemic and his near worst in the world response to it.

I am also said that you don't care that he did it.
I had covid, no big deal

Spamature

President
I had covid, have the antibodies, so I am spiderman
Yeah, something like that...

He slings webs.
You'll sling virus particles

They call him the masked menace
They'll call you the unmasked menace.

He's a superhero
You'll be a superspreader

Neutrino

Council Member
Yeah, something like that...

He slings webs.
You'll sling virus particles

They call him the masked menace
They'll call you the unmasked menace.

He's a superhero
You'll be a superspreader
Learn some real science kid, the immunity that one gets from having a virus and recovering is far superior than any vaccine could ever present to the individual. Which is why 50 percent of nurses have rejected the vaccine. You live in a fake made for TV world. When you come back and make some lame lie I will just repost this for your sad TV believing ass

Spamature

President
Learn some real science kid, the immunity that one gets from having a virus and recovering is far superior than any vaccine could ever present to the individual. Which is why 50 percent of nurses have rejected the vaccine. You live in a fake made for TV world. When you come back and make some lame lie I will just repost this for your sad TV believing ass
No it is not superior. It is in fact inferior to the protection offer by the vaccine.

Neutrino

Council Member
No it is not superior. It is in fact inferior to the protection offer by the vaccine.

LOL I wanna see you explain that to 48000 irritable Marines.

In all seriousness you believe everything that you see and hear on TV, which is pretty sad for an adult.

PS Millions of doses of the various vaccines are being thrown away because no one wants them any more, except for edited like you

Last edited by a moderator:

Spamature

President
LOL I wanna see you explain that to 48000 irritable Marines.

In all seriousness you believe everything that you see and hear on TV, which is pretty sad for an adult.

PS Millions of doses of the various vaccines are being thrown away because no one wants them any more, except for edited like you
I believe the researchers.

I would love to see the results of your peer reviewed studies that contradict them.

They should send those doses to people with common sense instead of waiting for you fools to change your minds.

I wish there was a law that punished an unvaccinated person for knowingly passing it on like with the AIDS infected because they are no different from the AIDS infected who knowingly spread that virus.

Anyway, you have been warned that the virus is going to get around natural immunity if we do not stop it.

Neutrino

Council Member
I believe the researchers.

I would love to see the results of your peer reviewed studies that contradict them.

They should send those doses to people with common sense instead of waiting for you fools to change your minds.

I wish there was a law that punished an unvaccinated person for knowingly passing it on like with the AIDS infected because they are no different from the AIDS infected who knowingly spread that virus.

Anyway, you have been warned that the virus is going to get around natural immunity if we do not stop it.
You are a edited that believes whatever the government tells you to believe as is the job of every good communist

LOL so you have no comment on millions of doses of your precious brain washing vaccine being thrown away because no one wants it anymore. They sent it everywhere and it is expiring by the ton, the joke is over and all on you

Last edited by a moderator:

Spamature

President
You are a communist zombie drone that believes whatever the government tells you to believe as is the job of every good communist

LOL so you have no comment on millions of doses of your precious brain washing vaccine being thrown away because no one wants it anymore.
So nothing to back up that outrageous claim.

I said what they should do with the vaccine.

They should give it to the rest of the people in the world. Send those millions of doses to Asia, Africa or South America where they have people with enough common sense to take advantage of the opportunity.

Let you anti-vaxxers get infected again and again until you either wise up or nature does its duty and finishes you off.

Neutrino

Council Member
So nothing to back up that outrageous claim.

I said what they should do with the vaccine.

They should give it to the rest of the people in the world. Send those millions of doses to Asia, Africa or South America where they have people with enough common sense to take advantage of the opportunity.

Let you anti-vaxxers get infected again and again until you either wise up or nature does its duty and finishes you off.
The vaccine has a shelf life that expires and they are dumping millions of expired doses.
I really want to see you order 48000 Marines to do what you want because you want them too. Do you think that they are afraid of the government, that they work for, that will not order them to get vaccinated in the first place. Seems like the government is afraid of the Marines at this point.

LOL, you just make sure you do whatever CNN tells you too as they are the voice of the American Communist party

Last edited:

Spamature

President
The vaccine has a shelf life that expires and they are dumping millions of expired doses.
I really want to see you order 48000 Marines to do what you want because you want them too. Do you think that they are afraid of the government, that they work for, that will not order them to get vaccinated in the first place. Seems like the government is afraid of the Marines at this point.

LOL, you just make sure you do whatever CNN tells you too as they are the voice of the American Communist party
I say, don't let them expire. Send the stuff to people who aren't idiots.

Soldiers are not free to do as they please.
They do what their commanders order them to do.
Otherwise, they go to jail.

Neutrino

Council Member
I say, don't let them expire. Send the stuff to people who aren't idiots.

Soldiers are not free to do as they please.
They do what their commanders order them to do.
Otherwise, they go to jail.
They sent the vaccine everywhere no one wants it anymore so it is expiring and they are tossing it. No one cares about the delta variant either. LOL you have no idea what to say when faced with the truth. The real question is how many trillion dollars worth of vaccines is Xiden going to throw away as people starve in tents

Spamature

President
They sent the vaccine everywhere no one wants it anymore so it is expiring and they are tossing it. No one cares about the delta variant either. LOL you have no idea what to say when faced with the truth. The real question is how many trillion dollars worth of vaccines is Xiden going to throw away as people starve in tents
That is a LIE. They will take all we can give.

Yes, we are spending a lot of money to clean up Trump's mess. We should have done the best, instead we went from first to worst because of his mishandling of the pandemic.
Your reticence here is proof of that.