• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

Spamature

President
Tragic story. They look like a nice couple and family.

But both were obese. And I get the feeling thet got no Ivermectin, Zinc, VitD, or possibly corticosteroid as early treatment. The way Cali is being run they probably also didn't get any Federally paid for Regeneron as early treatment.

View attachment 65688
View attachment 65687
Whether they got your voodoo medicines or not, they still would be alive had they got vaccinated.

PS. I forgot the the post where you linked a study on ivermectin.

Is this the one ?

Spamature

President
Yes, any kind of therapeutic early treatment medicine is voodoo. Glad you cleared that up for all.
Most of it is, except for the monoclonal antibodies.

But that cost $2000, and you retain no immunity from virus after treatment.
While getting vaccinated only cost the state $20.

Spamature

President
Really. :rolleyes:

Depends how sick you get if you respond with durable natural immunity or not. It could though aid in a long term natural immunity response.
So someone who dicks around and doesn't get vaccinated now has to hurry up and get monoclonal treatment that is just as much experimental science, and does not any kind of immunity itself.

How come there are no conspiracy theories about that treatment ?

Here is big Pharma making 100x the amount of profit with fewer benefits than the vaccine, and it prevents you from getting vaccinated for 3 months after the treatment.

Yet, crickets from the freedumb folk.

So someone who dicks around and doesn't get vaccinated now has to hurry up and get monoclonal treatment that is just as much experimental science, and does not any kind of immunity itself.
Informed consent really does bother you. Why?

What the [Unwelcome language removed] puts you in charge of everybody and everyone?

How come there are no conspiracy theories about that treatment ?
Because Trump didn't warp speed it as much as the vaccine was? The makers of Regeron have a great record compared to Pfizer/Moderna? It doesn't introduce the deadly S protein spike? Has a far better safety profile so far? ...

Here is big Pharma making 100x the amount of profit with fewer benefits than the vaccine, and it prevents you from getting vaccinated for 3 months after the treatment.
Only if you don't get an antibody response. Or you feel like your innate immunity gots you covered.
Yet, crickets from the freedumb folk.
You got your response in moments. So this part makes you look, well... you know.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 411 new deaths in Texas today. In the next coupla days, we're gonna top 60,000 total deaths.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 372 new deaths in Texas today. Tomorrow we'll pass 60,000 total deaths.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 377 new deaths in Texas today. That puts the total Covid-19 deaths in Texas at 60,357.

EatTheRich

President
Informed consent really does bother you. Why?

What the [Unwelcome language removed] puts you in charge of everybody and everyone?

Because Trump didn't warp speed it as much as the vaccine was? The makers of Regeron have a great record compared to Pfizer/Moderna? It doesn't introduce the deadly S protein spike? Has a far better safety profile so far? ...

Only if you don't get an antibody response. Or you feel like your innate immunity gots you covered.

You got your response in moments. So this part makes you look, well... you know.
The willfully ignorant are not withholding informed consent so much as exercising uninformed dissent.

Yes, the group that is against vaccination to the point of trying to stop others from being vaccinated, is the group that is the most vaccinated.

How do you lie to yourself like this ?

Doesn't it bother you ?

Should vaccination be mandated ?
They are NOT the group that is most vaccinated. Trying to get through the dense head of a tightly programmed liberal, is like trying to crack a diamond.

Once AGAIN, the unvaccinated are not Trump voters. They are illegal aliens, black Americans, and Hispanic Americans, who are typically Democrat. Let me add to this list also MILLENIALS, who also are typically DEMOCRATS.

Deny REALITY, as your liberal media masters instruct you to, if you must.

I am double vaccinated, and I really don't see why anybody is against vaccination, nor do I see why the vaccinated are so concerned about the unvaccinated. If you're vaccinated you are safe, so please shut up, and go about your other business.