• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 154 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

I had a Zoom probate hearing today with a judge who I am guessing is in her 40's. She had been out for a month with Covid. She got very sick.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 154 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

I had a Zoom probate hearing today with a judge who I am guessing is in her 40's. She had been out for a month with Covid. She got very sick.
Was she vaxxed?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Was she vaxxed?
I don't know. I didn't ask her and neither did anyone else. Not the place and time to do that. Besides, I am not asking people I know that catch it if they are vaxxed. It's up to them to discuss it or not.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't know. I didn't ask her and neither did anyone else. Not the place and time to do that. Besides, I am not asking people I know that catch it if they are vaxxed. It's up to them to discuss it or not.
Understandable but if sick a Month according to PJ leftist doctors here doesn't sound as if she was jabbed

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Holy crap! Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 263 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours. Worst day since November 12, 2021.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 234 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 225 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours. 3 200+ days in a row. Bad week.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 235 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours. 4 200+ days in a row.

TBLee

Governor
I am just putting this out there. Personally, I am not convinced the jab (although I will say I have had it) it really stopping the spread. It is without a doubt helping with the symptoms being better, but it in NO way is the ONLY answer to this this problem. So where do we go? I am done with vaccinations. I know of those who have had it, and died of covid. We NEED to figure this out.

EatTheRich

President
I am just putting this out there. Personally, I am not convinced the jab (although I will say I have had it) it really stopping the spread. It is without a doubt helping with the symptoms being better, but it in NO way is the ONLY answer to this this problem. So where do we go? I am done with vaccinations. I know of those who have had it, and died of covid. We NEED to figure this out.
Agreed. Glad you have caught up to where some of us were almost two years ago.

TBLee

Governor
Agreed. Glad you have caught up to where some of us were almost two years ago.
The jab and masks are not the answer to this problem. That IS apparent. Time to figure out where to go from here. Time to stop dividing our Country. I have never had an issue with those who get the jab, nor with those who make the decision not to.

EatTheRich

President
The jab and masks are not the answer to this problem. That IS apparent. Time to figure out where to go from here. Time to stop dividing our Country. I have never had an issue with those who get the jab, nor with those who make the decision not to.
Yes, one of the biggest problems driving the continued evolution of new strains is the large reservoir created by the vast unvaccinated population, not just in the U.S. but worldwide. People refusing for political reasons to wear a mask are also contributing. So is the profit-driven decision to hastily reopen schools rather than providing the public with free, accessible, socially distanced child care.

TBLee

Governor
Yes, one of the biggest problems driving the continued evolution of new strains is the large reservoir created by the vast unvaccinated population, not just in the U.S. but worldwide. People refusing for political reasons to wear a mask are also contributing. So is the profit-driven decision to hastily reopen schools rather than providing the public with free, accessible, socially distanced child care.
Negative. But you are free to spread your BS. Masks nor the jab are working. You of course are free to mask up and line up for the non stop jabs. Good luck..

EatTheRich

President
WTF? Actually, I believe masks have not solved the issue, and neither has the jab. Time to figure out how we live with this virus. It is NOT going away. Time to stop allowing fear to control our future.
I'm referring to your claims that the possibility of thousands of deaths was wildly overblown and that it was very unlikely that anyone you knew would get it.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 121 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.