• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 200 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

EatTheRich

President
I said that? Do tell….of course, with my quoted statements saying such.
“The flu is a much bigger risk to the average person.”
“ But, I also refuse to live my day to life on stun, as the chances of myself, or anyone I know contracting this virus are not likely.”
“ If you want to get your panties all bunched up over the coronavirus, then by all means you are free to do so. I refuse to.”

TBLee

Governor
“The flu is a much bigger risk to the average person.”
“ But, I also refuse to live my day to life on stun, as the chances of myself, or anyone I know contracting this virus are not likely.”
“ If you want to get your panties all bunched up over the coronavirus, then by all means you are free to do so. I refuse to.”
Can you post the dates. I am assuming IF those are accurate quotes they came out at the very beginning of the virus. I will say that I do refuse to live my day to day life on stun. The majority of my family/friends have NOT contracted the virus. I do have a niece who has had it twice, and is fully vaccinated. Other than that, we all have not had any issues.

EatTheRich

President
Can you post the dates. I am assuming IF those are accurate quotes they came out at the very beginning of the virus. I will say that I do refuse to live my day to day life on stun. The majority of my family/friends have NOT contracted the virus. I do have a niece who has had it twice, and is fully vaccinated. Other than that, we all have not had any issues.
Feel free to use the search feature as I did. And of course you made those comments, which look wildly uninformed in retrospect, during the initial months of 2020. That’s my point … why should we think that you are right and the scientists are wrong now, when your track record is so bad?

TBLee

Governor
Feel free to use the search feature as I did. And of course you made those comments, which look wildly uninformed in retrospect, during the initial months of 2020. That’s my point … why should we think that you are right and the scientists are wrong now, when your track record is so bad?
Nah….you made the post in which you brought forth ”my” quotes. You apparently took the time to go back and research ?? my past posts from 2020, as that is your claim. II merely asked if you could provide the links in which those words were said. The context of the discussion would be helpful. I am not asking you to share my beliefs, I am asking you to show me the particular posts you are referring to. By the way, I still refuse to live my life in a constant panic about a virus with such a high survival rate. Life is about living each and every day without constant fear.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Holy shiite! Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 298 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours. Worst day since November 12, 2021.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Covid has killed more people in the last two years than AIDS has in the last 40.

Yet if AIDS suffers behaved like Covidiots they would be thrown in jail
How would their charges be classified, (as willfully and knowingly)? It does sound about the same way -- as some people parade around spreading the Covid virus/ignoring the guidelines for protection.

TBLee

Governor
Thanks for the link.
It's understandable when a disease is a known killer -- those indulging in risky behavior to others should be held accountable for their actions.
What kind of “accountability” would you like to see for “risky behavior”?

TBLee

Governor
Spamature has the link above for you answer. It shows how the perpetrators of risky behavior can be charged, a very interesting read.
I wasn’t asking Spam, I was interested in your perspective. Care to share..

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Holy crap! Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 323 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours. Worst day since October 6, 2021. Texas is going backwards.

Spamature

President
Holy crap! Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 323 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours. Worst day since October 6, 2021. Texas is going backwards.
Texas hit its infection peak 2 weeks ago.
It's likely deaths will start to drop off soon after this week.
Until the next strain hits, of course.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
All one needs do is hold their breath and they will not get covid!

How in hell do such people get elected, yes I know $$$$$$$$$$$

Spamature

President
All one needs do is hold their breath and they will not get covid!

How in hell do such people get elected, yes I know $$$$$$$$$$$
The only people I saw on screen wearing a mask during the playoff were the people who worked at the SoFi stadium.