• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So, 4 jabs were useless as teets on boar hogs and now they're wanting to jab kids as young as 6 months!

So much for "My Body My Choice"
I notice the lefties no longer want to talk about Covid. I guess if it turned out I was the one who was wrong about everything wrt Covid, I'd be ready to move on too.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I notice the lefties no longer want to talk about Covid. I guess if it turned out I was the one who was wrong about everything wrt Covid, I'd be ready to move on too.
Of course because Joe said he has covid under control

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
That's still an informative up to date link you shared.
I just looked my state up... thankfully, we're doing much better these days.
The board is not the same since you're not here with the latest updates on all the happenings! You're missed>:)
agreed.

Raoul_Luke

The Covid surge continues:

1657282799966.png

Cases are up and deaths remain roughly the same - but as we all know, deaths lag cases. So the trend here is not good. I wonder when Brandon's "plan to beat covid" is going to start working?

Raoul_Luke

1657456971881.png

Ten times the number of cases as last year at this time, but deaths are trending down while still over 100 more than last year at this time. And then there is this:

Didn't Biden win based on his promise to "get control of the virus?"

I get why the left has abandoned this thread.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
View attachment 71283

Ten times the number of cases as last year at this time, but deaths are trending down while still over 100 more than last year at this time. And then there is this:

A year later spending another $177million

Biden administration awarded $177M no-bid contract to house migrant children in North Carolina | Washington Examiner

with a no bid contract reported with Chinese

Hell no leftist are NOT going to do here as they did in 2020 or elsewhere either.

Didn't Biden win based on his promise to "get control of the virus?"

I get why the left has abandoned this thread.
Where's the lockdowns as in 2020?
Joe is spending the Covid money on illegals:

EatTheRich

President
Fatality REPORTINGS are down, because the fake disease succeeded in illegally electing Joe.

Vaccinations did NOT work. (I lost a vaccinated brother in law to Covid). And deaths were reported in hospitals where they get paid more money to designate a death as Covid.

I predict some new disease will mysteriously prop up around October, to justify more illegal mail in ballots.

It's not going to work.
Vaccinations don’t work perfectly, and not enough people are vaccinated to have herd immunity which would be the best protection. But unvaccinated people are 5 times as likely to die of Covid as the rest of us.

EatTheRich

President
View attachment 71200

Today, the Drudge Report reported 101,047 Covid cases and a 7-day death rate of 312 fatalities in the USA. Covid is hanging around and both cases and deaths are way up over last summer, when President Brandon claimed "mission accomplished" and 18 months after he was elected on a promise to "get the virus under control."
Go up to the beginning of this thread and you will be reminded that when Biden was elected we were averaging 1100 deaths per day from Covid. He dropped the ball on vaccination, but the 96% reduction in the death rate is fairly impressive.

EatTheRich

President
Given the 96% decrease in weekly Covid deaths since November 2020 due to the successful implementation of a leftist program, I think many people just consider it a less pressing issue.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Go up to the beginning of this thread and you will be reminded that when Biden was elected we were averaging 1100 deaths per day from Covid. He dropped the ball on vaccination, but the 96% reduction in the death rate is fairly impressive.
Do you ever NOT carry water for the powerful? What sort of commie pinko are you?

Raoul_Luke

No it isn't - the disease just ran out of elderly ill and infirm people to kill, so the pace of death has declined. Just as it would have if we had done nothing.

Raoul_Luke

Given the 96% decrease in weekly Covid deaths since November 2020 due to the successful implementation of a leftist program, I think many people just consider it a less pressing issue.
1657542716828.png

What about cases? When the deaths started dropping under Trump you lefties deftly switched to case loads as the "relevant" metric - no concern over a 500% increase in cases? Why are deaths up by over 100 a day from last year - that sure doesn't look like Brandon has the disease "under control" as he promised to do if elected.

Raoul_Luke

1657635736274.png

Latest figures show cases and deaths going in the wrong direction. Plus reports of a new variant that could actually be even more transmissable yet just as deadly as Omicron.

Then there's this:

Study that shows that natural immunity is far superior to the experimental vaccines President Brandon was so insistent that even those with natural immunity get anyway.

Looks like he "Afghanistaned" the Covid response so it's no wonder the left want to drop all mention of Covid after talking about nothing but, until it became clear that virtually nothing they believed about the disease was correct, and that which they labeled "disinformation" and "conspiracy theory," well, was.

Raoul_Luke

1657714831337.png

Hooboy, cases and deaths both moving up now - is a new "wave" upon us? No wonder the left, who insisted that Brandon was winning the "war on covid" are now all like, covid who? Of course, the normal (read: non-covidiots) all knew that it was 1) never going away, no matter what we did and 2) the left was simply using it to exert control over us. #neveragain

Raoul_Luke

The remaining question is, will all of the damage done by the left wing covidiots with their lockdowns, mandates and masking ever be undone?

New data suggest that the damage has been worse than almost anyone expected. Locking kids out of school has prevented many of them from learning how to read properly. Before the pandemic 57% of ten-year-olds in low and middle-income countries could not read a simple story, says the World Bank. That figure may have risen to 70%, it now estimates. The share of ten-year-olds who cannot read in Latin America, probably the worst-affected region, could rocket from around 50% to 80% (see chart 1).
Children who never master the basics will grow up to be less productive and to earn less. McKinsey, a consultancy, estimates that by 2040 education lost to school closures could cause global gdp to be 0.9% lower than it would otherwise have been—an annual loss of $1.6trn. The World Bank thinks the disruption could cost children $21trn in earnings over their lifetimes—a sum equivalent to 17% of global gdp today. That is much more than the $10trn it had estimated in 2020, and also an increase on the $17trn it was predicting last year.

Probably not in our lifetimes #neveragain

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
View attachment 71333

Hooboy, cases and deaths both moving up now - is a new "wave" upon us? No wonder the left, who insisted that Brandon was winning the "war on covid" are now all like, covid who? Of course, the normal (read: non-covidiots) all knew that it was 1) never going away, no matter what we did and 2) the left was simply using it to exert control over us. #neveragain
Nothing to cheer about, is it?
The seasonal and new strains of flu never go away either, do they?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
The COVID advice we're receiving of late...

Walensky said the U.S. has seen a doubling in the number of hospitalizations due to COVID-19 since April, reflecting the spread of the new subvariants, though deaths have remain steady around 300 per day.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, said while the new variants are concerning, with boosters, indoor masking and treatments the country has the tools to keep them from being disruptive.

"We should not let it disrupt our lives," he said, "but we cannot deny that it is a reality that we need to deal with."

He added that even if someone recently had COVID-19, they should get a booster.

"Immunity wanes, so it is critical to stay up to date with COVID 19 vaccines," he said.

EatTheRich

President
View attachment 71292

What about cases? When the deaths started dropping under Trump you lefties deftly switched to case loads as the "relevant" metric - no concern over a 500% increase in cases? Why are deaths up by over 100 a day from last year - that sure doesn't look like Brandon has the disease "under control" as he promised to do if elected.
You made that up.

Yes, Biden’s failure of leadership helps explain the 60% increase in the death rate over this time last year. Just as Trump’s failure of leadership helps explain the 900% increase in the death rate from when he said the virus would disappear to when he left office.