• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You made that up.

Yes, Biden’s failure of leadership helps explain the 60% increase in the death rate over this time last year. Just as Trump’s failure of leadership helps explain the 900% increase in the death rate from when he said the virus would disappear to when he left office.
He didn't make anything up and Fauci siad the other day the vaccines are not effective, 2 years ago leftist were shutting down economy and today are crickets and cases are worse with B.5 and monkeypox taking over.

What's Biden doing, on a trip to Mideast to hug Muhammed that murders gays and losing his cool with reporters

Biden lashes out at reporter asking about dismal approval among Dems: ‘Read the polls, Jack’ (msn.com)

:cool:
Better known as running from Reality at home and being AWOL

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
No, just pointing out how new variants are always lurking/discovered same as the flu bug.
So all that "zero-covid" policy was simply about exerting authoritarian control over the people and not the disease? I am shocked, SHOCKED, to find the left not just moving, but re-moving the goal posts.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
So all that "zero-covid" policy was simply about exerting authoritarian control over the people and not the disease? I am shocked, SHOCKED, to find the left not just moving, but re-moving the goal posts.
Don't be shocked, it's the nature of COVID that keeps changing. Scientists are still learning more about COVID and its variants since the early days of the contagion.
Making it a political issue has been of little benefit to any of us.
The scientific experts strive to do their best. IMO

Raoul_Luke

Deaths still elevated:

1657804633940.png

And covid-authoritarian LA county leads the way up:

1657804686882.png

So again I ask where all the lefty outrage at negative covid trends went? What's different now?

EatTheRich

President
No, it was about preventing this state of affairs by quickly achieving herd immunity before vaccine-resistant variants evolved. Alas, due to right-wingers’ willful sabotage of public health measures for political gain (what amounts to bioterrorism), here we are.

Raoul_Luke

No, it was about preventing this state of affairs by quickly achieving herd immunity before vaccine-resistant variants evolved. Alas, due to right-wingers’ willful sabotage of public health measures for political gain (what amounts to bioterrorism), here we are.
Wait, what?

It doesn't matter what you or I do, the disease is gonna, well, disease...

Raoul_Luke

Latest figures from Drudge show the current Covid surge continuing:

1657887778337.png

Now adding Dallas to the "hair on fire" threat level. If covid is indeed making a comeback, does it or does it not lend credence to the 2020-on pleas of those of us with normal functioning logic to focus on treatments and protecting the most vulnerable? Does it or does it not call into question the pronouncements and policies of the "public health" officials?

Since the Food and Drug Administration authorized the first vaccines for COVID-19 in late 2020, the government and much of the media have insisted that the medicines developed in record time are safe and effective. Those who raised questions about them have been routinely dismissed as conspiracy theorists.

And yet an online database co-administered by the FDA and the Centers for Disease Control has compiled more than 1.3 million reports of vaccine-implicated “adverse events” running the gamut from mild to severe, including 29,000 deaths.

Then there's the increasing reports of "food crises:"

That can be traced (at least somewhat) back to the lockdowns.

The people of the world are increasingly pissed off, and the reason for that is the bullsh*t the covidiots shoved down their throats that is now being exposed as misguided at best, and malevolent at worst. If I had been one of you morons I'd be hiding from these posts of mine too.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 71368

Now adding Dallas to the "hair on fire" threat level. If covid is indeed making a comeback, does it or does it not lend credence to the 2020-on pleas of those of us with normal functioning logic to focus on treatments and protecting the most vulnerable? Does it or does it not call into question the pronouncements and policies of the "public health" officials?

Since the Food and Drug Administration authorized the first vaccines for COVID-19 in late 2020, the government and much of the media have insisted that the medicines developed in record time are safe and effective. Those who raised questions about them have been routinely dismissed as conspiracy theorists.

And yet an online database co-administered by the FDA and the Centers for Disease Control has compiled more than 1.3 million reports of vaccine-implicated “adverse events” running the gamut from mild to severe, including 29,000 deaths.

The people of the world are increasingly pissed off, and the reason for that is the bullsh*t the covidiots shoved down their throats that is now being exposed as misguided at best, and malevolent at worst. If I had been one of you morons I'd be hiding from these posts of mine too.
More Deaths, Injuries Revealed in Latest Pfizer Vaccine Trial Document Dump • Children's Health Defense (childrenshealthdefense.org)

Raoul_Luke

1658059261393.png

So here we are, another day of elevated (average daily) deaths (a current rate that equates to over 150,000 a year!!!) and we see "most Americans now in areas with high virus levels." Cases are still FIVE times what they were last year at this time. And, according to the headline above, may be well understated. Refresh my memory - didn't the left insist that this kind of data was "hair on fire" concerning when it happened under Trump and that, if only we obeyed their authoritarian edicts on lockdowns, distancing, masks and vaccines that the disease would be defeated? Of course they did, which is why they avoid at all costs discussing the issue at this juncture.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Of course it's not going away and if Trump was still President leftist would shut down the country again

and to think Biden was in Mid East shaking hands and NOT social distancing!

Raoul_Luke

1658149426261.png

Another day, another death count that translates to over 150,000 fatalities per year. And, of course, another day of the left acting (now) like Covid is no big deal. As with every single one of their failed agenda items, they just ignore the failure and move on to effing up some other aspect of life...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
View attachment 71422

Another day, another death count that translates to over 150,000 fatalities per year. And, of course, another day of the left acting (now) like Covid is no big deal. As with every single one of their failed agenda items, they just ignore the failure and move on to effing up some other aspect of life...
The damnation is taxpayers paid for Covid

NIH Officials Repeatedly Warned Bosses In 2016 About Funding Dangerous ‘Gain Of Function’ Research In Wuhan Lab (msn.com)

or should I say Obama & Biden bought Covid

EatTheRich

President

EatTheRich

President

View attachment 71368

No. What it shows is that those who undermined the public health efforts in an attempt to weaponize Covid for political gain succeeded in their sabotage.

Raoul_Luke

No. What it shows is that those who undermined the public health efforts in an attempt to weaponize Covid for political gain succeeded in their sabotage.
You commies are just like Brandon - your failures are always somebody else's fault.