• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
1659617438189.png

Oh oh, 7-day death avg is up (again) and Brandon is still testing positive - is this what "controlling the virus" looks like?" Anyone? Bueller?

God of War

Lets go Brandon!
View attachment 71742

Oh oh, 7-day death avg is up (again) and Brandon is still testing positive - is this what "controlling the virus" looks like?" Anyone? Bueller?
This is the vax. The unvaxxed are turning out to be more protected than the vaxxed. Check out Dr. Mobeen Syed (fully clot shotted) talk about it using a Qatari cohort. And this isn't the only tale telling the same story.

Raoul_Luke

1659703577221.png

Oh oh, deaths rising pretty fast. Quick someone let Brandon know he has to get "the virus" back under "control."

Raoul_Luke

1659875407297.png

Average daily deaths rise again but at least they no longer look so bad compared to last summer (you know, when Brandon declared "mission accomplished" on covid "control"). Any lefties ready to step forward and explain why?

Raoul_Luke

1659962927443.png

Good news! We are below last year's level of deaths!!! Has Brandon finally "controlled the virus?" At levels that translate to 180,000 deaths a year? Any lefties willing to come on here and explain why this outcome is so awesome? Or are we still trying to memory hole that whole "Biden will handle the virus better than Trump" effort that helped put him in the White House?