• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

Hospitalization have increase by around 60% in the last 30 days. We are already over 100k new infection and 939 deaths with 5 hours to go before the day's reporting is over.

View attachment 57979

Trump is really leaving a horrible human tragedy in his wake.
horse feathers. Once the vaccine comes out, things will improve. That is if you can convince your lefty brethren that the Trump Vaccine will work.

Spamature

President
horse feathers. Once the vaccine comes out, things will improve. That is if you can convince your lefty brethren that the Trump Vaccine will work.
They are already worried about a mutated covid in Europe that has spread from minks to humans that could play havoc with the current vaccine development.

Spamature

President
Trump’s last middle finger to America - a devastating, ever-worsening viral plague.

As his rabble cheer!
Oh, I am sure this isn't his last. In fact he probably just warming up his middle finger on his off hand. Expect heaps of chaos tossed on top of tragedy before he is dragged out the door.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
By the time Biden takes office we'll probably be in shutdown again.
14,000 more new cases and 160 deaths reported just since I started this thread.
Let's say that mink mutated virus gets here on January 21st. it will of course be kept at zero correct?

Spamature

President
Let's say that mink mutated virus gets here on January 21st. it will of course be kept at zero correct?
You mean Trump isn't going to close the border to Europe ? Besides we might discover our own mutated strain from cats or dogs or chipmunks. Anyway you can bet his response won't be to ignore it and pretend it is going away all on its own. If Nancy is smart she'll attach national mask mandate strings to any relief bill going forward.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump’s whole “strategy” is to infect as many people as possible - the “herd immunity” approach. One wonders how many people will remain uninfected on 1/20/21. Trump’s insanity may well make a vaccine irrelevant.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You mean Trump isn't going to close the border to Europe ? Besides we might discover our own mutated strain from cats or dogs or chipmunks. Anyway you can bet his response won't be to ignore it and pretend it is going away all on its own. If Nancy is smart she'll attach national mask mandate strings to any relief bill going forward.
I'm pretty sure Trump isn't going to do a [Unwelcome language removed] thing other than cry for the remainder of his term.

Meanwhile thank you for the illustrative post clarifying that covid itself is an extremely difficult virus... Subject to mutation... Giving the world quite a challenge

God forbid it becomes hundreds of thousands more, but if it does I will expect you at the fore... [Unwelcome language removed] on the president all the way

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No, it will be SCIENCE and a common sense plan.

I don't know why you guys still think this virus is some kind of hoax.
You mean you “don’t know why Spamature needs to invent that other people who have NEVER said or written that they believe the virus is a hoax nonetheless believe it is so”? I share your puzzlement. I don’t know why you feel obliged to lie either. Poor character perhaps?