• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

Spamature

President
The virus isn't a hoax, but the reported numbers are. CDC openly admitted (a year ago) they are grossly inflated, because of hospitals being PAID according to the number of Covid deaths reported.

Consequently, all deaths have been routinely being reported as Covid deaths. Very OLD NEWS. Ho hum.
You are babbling lies. If anything there his a HUGE under count of death. You don't understand how it works. Hospitals get paid more for caring for a Covid-19 positive patient, because it is more expensive to care for them, but you do not get any extra money because the person died. Why would you believe something that even sounds like pure nonsense from the start.

If there are fewer actual Covid-19 patients, and the same increase in excessive deaths. Then that would make Covid-19 a much or deadly disease than we have been told.

Which is the opposite of your claim.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
A former co-worker died from Covid-19 on Friday. She was 72. I was out-of-town and away from the internet most of Friday and Saturday. I think there were 80-something Covid-19 deaths in Texas during those 2 days. 16 were reported today.

EatTheRich

President
The virus isn't a hoax, but the reported numbers are. CDC openly admitted (a year ago) they are grossly inflated, because of hospitals being PAID according to the number of Covid deaths reported.

Consequently, all deaths have been routinely being reported as Covid deaths. Very OLD NEWS. Ho hum.
So where did the huge excess number of total deaths come from?

Spamature

President
You mean you “don’t know why Spamature needs to invent that other people who have NEVER said or written that they believe the virus is a hoax nonetheless believe it is so”? I share your puzzlement. I don’t know why you feel obliged to lie either. Poor character perhaps?
I think I remember you posting such along with a document from state health offices ?

Spamature

President
7 months after Trump made the claim.

Covid "might" finally be going away.

1622604169172.png

Yesterday we had our 1st day with under 10k new infections since the infection numbers went over 10k 14 months ago.

If Biden's goal to get herd immunity by July 4th is met, we can say, it has gone away "here in the US for now", and turn our main efforts to vaccinating the rest of the world.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I think I remember you posting such along with a document from state health offices ?
At NO point in my posting history have I EVER referred to COVID-19 as "a hoax". You need to STOP lying all the bloody time.

I did indeed post the State of Oregon take on CDC policy, noting some unnecessarily draconian measures. Why the he** should anyone post to/with you when you just make crap up every day? Do you enjoy being a miserable character?

Spamature

President
At NO point in my posting history have I EVER referred to COVID-19 as "a hoax". You need to STOP lying all the bloody time.

I did indeed post the State of Oregon take on CDC policy, noting some unnecessarily draconian measures. Why the he** should anyone post to/with you when you just make crap up every day? Do you enjoy being a miserable character?
Actually that is the very same why Trump called it a hoax.

"By saying the warning and precautions were a Democratic hoax.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Actually that is the very same why Trump called it a hoax.

"By saying the warning and precautions were a Democratic hoax.
Yes or no...DID I EVER SAY IT WAS A HOAX?

Stop lying, stop excusing your lying, and for crying out loud stop conflating EVERYTHING with Trump. I’m not interested in your deranged obsessions.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 45,58 and 46 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the last 3 days.

Spamature

President
Out of 27,000,000+ people
No, just the unvaccinated out of 27,000,000+ people.

Now do your part to stop this madness.

Keep stalling and all you'll have left to choose from will be the Chinese vaccines that 3rd world countries turned down.
You might want to look into it.
I hear Wang & Wang is only one shot.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, just the unvaccinated out of 27,000,000+ people.

Now do your part to stop this madness.

Keep stalling and all you'll have left to choose from will be the Chinese vaccines that 3rd world countries turned down.
You might want to look into it.
I hear Wang & Wang is only one shot.
PROVE THAT OR stfu