• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

Spamature

President
PROVE THAT OR stfu
Okay in total 8 vaccinated have died in Dallas County since vaccinations have started

Dallas County Health and Human Services is reporting 506 breakthrough COVID-19 cases out of the more than 848,000 fully vaccinated people in the county so far. Of those cases, 82 people have been hospitalized and eight have died.

Dallas County health officials say the eight fully vaccinated people who died were immunocompromised, on immunosuppressant medication or had high-risk underlying health conditions.

Again, just go with Wang & Wang.

I also hear they wash the bath tub its made in twice a week.

Sadly, it's only right before one of the Wangs has to take a bath.

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 49,43,34 and 40 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the last 4 days.

Spamature

President
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 49,43,34 and 40 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the last 4 days.
That can't be right.

Way too many infections and too few deaths for the last 4 days.

Oops, my bad, I misread your numbers.

I thought it said 49 thousand infections.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
A hot-spot in Floriduh:

"A COVID-19 outbreak that killed two IT staffers in Manatee County government and hospitalized three others has forced the shutdown of the county’s administrative building in downtown Bradenton...."

No one (NO ONE) loves Covid deaths more than you do. From your link:

“These were not elderly employees,” Hopes said.

Both staffers who have died, a man and a woman, were in their 50’s. Those who were hospitalized were as young as their late 30’s

Yeah, so how obese were they?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
A spike in AZ too. The MAGAts there appear to be anti-vaxers.

Spamature

President
The number of having this pandemic "under control" is 10K infection/per day.

Our current 7 day average is 11.5K/per day.

1624333950186.png

Spamature

President

Spamature

President
Your death threats suck
It's not me that is threatening you.

You should direct your plea to Rona and beg her not to steal your heart, and your lungs or other various internal organs.

That is, if you are still scared of manning up and taking the shot.

Last edited:
Hospitalization have increase by around 60% in the last 30 days. We are already over 100k new infection and 939 deaths with 5 hours to go before the day's reporting is over.

View attachment 57979

Trump is really leaving a horrible human tragedy in his wake.
Most hospitalizations are from the side effects from the experimental shot not covid.

Anti-Semitic content deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spamature

President
Most hospitalizations are from the side effects from the experimental shot not covid.

Anti-Semitic content deleted.
Please post actual evidence of this seemingly INSANE conspiracy theory.

Because the available evidence says otherwise.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's not me that is treating you.

You should direct your plea to Rona and beg her not to steal your heart, and your lungs or other various internal organs.

That is, if you are still scared of manning up and taking the shot.
You damn sure are not a Doctor

Mick

The Right is always right
A spike in AZ too. The MAGAts there appear to be anti-vaxers.

What a spike! Arizona chart

1624413698861.png

Arizona is at its lowest point in over a year. You are the usual left wing sheep. You repeat bullshit that you want to be true.....but which really has no bearing on reality.