• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
So I learned last Tuesday that one of my best friends from school and afterwards died from Covid-19 in August last year. He was 62. He disappeared from the radar in the late 80’s. We knew he moved to Florida but nobody had an address or phone number and he never contacted any of us classmates after that. His family lost track of him too. A few of us friends tried from time to time to locate him but he didn’t have much of a digital footprint. The trail went cold with an old address in West Palm Beach. Recently, a family member hired a private detective to find him. It was discovered that he had changed his name and was living and working as a realtor in Panama City. I am quite certain that the name change and realtor’s license are how the P.I. found him. Those are public records. There is a possibility that the name change was sealed. He had a bit of a dark past and there’s no telling what he was doing for many years in Florida. We’re hoping for more information.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He lost me at Jews lie all the time.

WTF ?

Trying to use this pandemic to promote hatred is deplorable.
As you do?
Joe spent $2billion to stop wall to ensure covid doesn't go away
$2billion that could have been spent on virus

Spamature

President
As you do?
Joe spent $2billion to stop wall to ensure covid doesn't go away
$2billion that could have been spent on virus
What wall ?

The wall in your heads that you Trumpies can't seem to get over in order to get vaccinated ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hospital are filling up with Trump voters.

So those illegals must be the GOP base.
Prove that____________________GO

Many are the vaccinated as links posted to prove that

If they are GOP base is growing big time.........20,000 a day!

Spamature

President
Prove that____________________GO

Many are the vaccinated as links posted to prove that

If they are GOP base is growing big time.........20,000 a day!
1% of those hospitalized are vaccinated.

The rest are assorted wing nuts, QAnon'ers and Trump insurrectionist.
20,000 day newly infected wingers a day sounds low.
Don't sell Trumpism short like that.

Spamature

President
Thanks to Trumpism there are more unvaccinated Americans than there are Mexicans in Mexico.

Your article talked about masks a lot. Yet, Texas will defund schools if they put have mask mandates. Yet, you don't believe in masks anymore than these asylum seekers did.

Now you wingers are going to pass your sins onto the children.

Yet it is a threat to them too now.

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 37, 59, 35 and 57 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the last 4 days, respectively. That's 38 more than the same stretch of days last week. Today was the second 50+ day since June 3rd. The anti-maskers/vaxers are still having their way.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 37, 59, 35 and 57 new Covid-19 deaths in Texas in the last 4 days, respectively. That's 38 more than the same stretch of days last week. Today was the second 50+ day since June 3rd. The anti-maskers/vaxers are still having their way.
And you are still reveling in their deaths.

Spamature

President
I love Louisiana but I'll be staying away for awhile.

This pandemic has always depended on tight windows in which to get things right.

We missed them at the start, and we missed the one that would have prevented this new outbreak.

The last race left is to beat this virus before a variant beats the vaccine.

Outlook seems dim.