• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 164 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 139 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

Spamature

President
Hospitalization have increase by around 60% in the last 30 days. We are already over 100k new infection and 939 deaths with 5 hours to go before the day's reporting is over.

View attachment 57979

Trump is really leaving a horrible human tragedy in his wake.
And here we are a year later with a vaccine and Covid did not go away.

1636142486344.png

It kind of makes the original responses to the top post seem so quaint and
naive by 2021 standards.

Of course it will go away, if Biden is elected. Poof...gone.
horse feathers. Once the vaccine comes out, things will improve. That is if you can convince your lefty brethren that the Trump Vaccine will work.

You mean you “don’t know why Spamature needs to invent that other people who have NEVER said or written that they believe the virus is a hoax nonetheless believe it is so”? I share your puzzlement. I don’t know why you feel obliged to lie either. Poor character perhaps?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 141 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 132 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If you want to know why these numbers are so High just look at the sentiments expressed in the post below:

It takes a special type of stupid.....
Damn, you post personal insults directly to a MOD!

Of course you think you're smarter than the Doctor (you're so much like Trump) and has the FLU gone away? If so why did I get a FLU shot!

PNWest

Damn, you post personal insults directly to a MOD!

Of course you think you're smarter than the Doctor (you're so much like Trump) and has the FLU gone away? If so why did I get a FLU shot!

Oh let's wait a minute here @Dawg . I think you just admitted to something you've been hiding.

You can go back through my long and illustrious history and never once have I ever slammed anyone for not getting a COVID-19 shot because of legitimate medical reasons. In fact I even commended you for admitting to following the law and wearing a mask when dealing with the public.

BUT... First you claimed to not be able to get the vaccine because of a medical condition. As a gentleman I never asked what that condition was. Now you are claiming that you got a Flu shot. How is it that you can get a Flu vaccine but not a COVID vaccine. What medical conditions even exist that would allow someone to be OK with one but not the other?

And finally - I thought those of you on the right claim that if the COVID-19 vaccine actually worked that you wouldn't need a booster. Clearly you are either a hypocrite or your memory is failing you as if you get a Flu shot you get one EVERY year.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh let's wait a minute here @Dawg . I think you just admitted to something you've been hiding.

You can go back through my long and illustrious history and never once have I ever slammed anyone for not getting a COVID-19 shot because of legitimate medical reasons. In fact I even commended you for admitting to following the law and wearing a mask when dealing with the public.

BUT... First you claimed to not be able to get the vaccine because of a medical condition. As a gentleman I never asked what that condition was. Now you are claiming that you got a Flu shot. How is it that you can get a Flu vaccine but not a COVID vaccine. What medical conditions even exist that would allow someone to be OK with one but not the other?

And finally - I thought those of you on the right claim that if the COVID-19 vaccine actually worked that you wouldn't need a booster. Clearly you are either a hypocrite or your memory is failing you as if you get a Flu shot you get one EVERY year.
I listen to my Doctor and I simply said why did I get a FLU shot and didn't say this year..............batta boom.........

PNWest

I listen to my Doctor and I simply said why did I get a FLU shot and didn't say this year..............batta boom.........
So you used to be healthy enough to get the Flu shot but not any more? Take better care of yourself @Dawg!

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
And here we are a year later with a vaccine and Covid did not go away.

View attachment 66750

It kind of makes the original responses to the top post seem so quaint and
naive by 2021 standards.
So you are saying Joe didn't have a plan? What is "quaint and naive" is that you idiots thought you could stop a virus from spreading throughout the population. Which of course makes the Swedish approach look brilliant by comparison to all we went through with no difference in outcome.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you used to be healthy enough to get the Flu shot but not any more? Take better care of yourself @Dawg!
Some things shouldn't be posted in PJ, especially of health, occupation or serving in the military, leftist always throw it back up like vomit

I use to be much healthier than I am now in my mid 70's and I still work 7 days a week to feed the world and PJ leftist piss on Farmers.