• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So it's a-okay with you when a commie states something he doesn't actually know as a "fact" and when I call him on it you jump all over me because I "don't know?" LOL!
and, since this is text, there was no jumping.. and... like i said... like you know.. were you there to diagnose these deaths?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 122 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
and, since this is text, there was no jumping.. and... like i said... like you know.. were you there to diagnose these deaths?
Okay, you have appointed yourself the literality police. Pardon me, I didn't realize writing with flair is against the rules of this joint.

As for the Covid counting, the idea that it is 100% accurate is getting as hard to defend as the "animal source" narrative.

Sharyl Attkisson: Serious Questions About The Way Covid Deaths Have Been Counted | Video | RealClearPolitics

You are as bad as @middleview - demanding we not use anything but the official government propaganda.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, you have appointed yourself the literality police. Pardon me, I didn't realize writing with flair is against the rules of this joint.

As for the Covid counting, the idea that it is 100% accurate is getting as hard to defend as the "animal source" narrative.

Sharyl Attkisson: Serious Questions About The Way Covid Deaths Have Been Counted | Video | RealClearPolitics

You are as bad as @middleview - demanding we not use anything but the official government propaganda.
I didn't demand a thing.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 138 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 100 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 87 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 29 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. Looks like the wave is subsiding again. Last wave hopefully.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 29 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. Looks like the wave is subsiding again. Last wave hopefully.
Not to worry - Thanksgiving is sure to lead to a surge from the filthy hoards getting together. Your pathetic chronicling of the epidemic must go on until every free person has been subjugated. Keep up the good work, comrade...

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Not to worry - Thanksgiving is sure to lead to a surge from the filthy hoards getting together. Your pathetic chronicling of the epidemic must go on until every free person has been subjugated. Keep up the good work, comrade...
I don't have a high regard for your contributions either so we're even.