• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 93 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 80 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. The numbers are declining again and I hope that trend continues. I'd like for Covid to go away.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 80 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. The numbers are declining again and I hope that trend continues. I'd like for Covid to go away.
Then what the f*ck would you have to post about?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Why the f*ck wasn't he in quarantine? What the f*ck was he doing in a crowded elevator if he had covid? Or was he just bullsh*tting them (and you bullsh*tting us)?

Are you (tacitly) admitting that mask mandates provide an incentive for the covid-infected to NOT quarantine? Because in fact, that might explain why mask mandates haven't been successful in controlling the spread of covid.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Why the f*ck wasn't he in quarantine? What the f*ck was he doing in a crowded elevator if he had covid? Or was he just bullsh*tting them (and you bullsh*tting us)?

Are you (tacitly) admitting that mask mandates provide an incentive for the covid-infected to NOT quarantine? Because in fact, that might explain why mask mandates haven't been successful in controlling the spread of covid.
WHOOSH. Another post that went right over your head.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
New Covid variant identified.

Currently known as B.1.1.529, the newly identified variant appears to be spreading rapidly in parts of South Africa and scientists are concerned that its unusually high number of mutations could make it more transmissible and result in immune evasion.

(9) Belgium confirms 1 case of the new Covid-19 variant first detected in South Africa (cnn.com)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Last I heard S spike protein was detectable in assay of monocytes for 15 months. I can't find that reference on google anymore per increasingly usual now. But there is this

I know it's in this 8 hour long video but can't remember where.

Other scientists refute the claim, re: the vaccine as being toxic... it does its job and protects us. COVID attacks our organs though in a deadly way. That's why I have taken all three of the shots. The booster did give me a few side effects. Considering the alternative to being infected with COVID it was no big deal.
The read on the link is somewhat lengthy, but it has some definitive answers.
The spike proteins from the virus and the ones generated by the vaccines are “essentially the same,” McLellan, the spike protein researcher at the University of Texas at Austin, told us, noting that they have the same function, structure and way of processing.

But, he said, there is “one key difference,” in that the spikes encoded by the vaccines “contain 2 amino acid changes that help stabilize the spike in its initial conformation and help prevent the spike from undergoing a conformational change that is required to facilitate membrane fusion.”

That’s because the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is a shape-shifter. To fuse its viral membrane with the host cell membrane it substantially changes its shape from an unstable pre-fusion state to a stable post-fusion state. While previously working on a vaccine for MERS, a disease caused by another coronavirus, McLellan and others discovered that by adding two proline molecules to the spike protein, they could lock it into its pre-fusion state, triggering a more effective immune response and preventing cell entry. The same harmless mutation, called 2P, as in two proline molecules, is used in the SARS-CoV-2 vaccines.

During a SARS-CoV-2 infection, the NIAID told us, the virus spike proteins can latch onto human cells, allowing the virus to infect them. With the live virus, the protein “attaches to receptors on the surface of cells and fuses the viral membrane with the host-cell membrane,” McLellan said.

However, vaccine-generated spike proteins can’t do that fusion because they are locked in the pre-fusion shape.

“The spike protein encoded by the mRNA vaccines (Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech) and the J&J vaccine instruct the cells in our arm (where the injection is given) to produce spike protein that is tethered to the surface of the cell. It is not secreted and thus does not float through the body,” McLellan said.

According to the NIAID statement, “the spike protein is only detectable for a few days after immunization” in tests conducted in animals.
COVID-19 Vaccine-Generated Spike Protein is Safe, Contrary to Viral Claims - FactCheck.org

God of War

Governor
Other scientists refute the claim, re: the vaccine as being toxic... it does its job and protects us. COVID attacks our organs though in a deadly way. That's why I have taken all three of the shots. The booster did give me a few side effects. Considering the alternative to being infected with COVID it was no big deal.
The read on the link is somewhat lengthy, but it has some definitive answers.
The spike proteins from the virus and the ones generated by the vaccines are “essentially the same,” McLellan, the spike protein researcher at the University of Texas at Austin, told us, noting that they have the same function, structure and way of processing.

But, he said, there is “one key difference,” in that the spikes encoded by the vaccines “contain 2 amino acid changes that help stabilize the spike in its initial conformation and help prevent the spike from undergoing a conformational change that is required to facilitate membrane fusion.”

That’s because the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is a shape-shifter. To fuse its viral membrane with the host cell membrane it substantially changes its shape from an unstable pre-fusion state to a stable post-fusion state. While previously working on a vaccine for MERS, a disease caused by another coronavirus, McLellan and others discovered that by adding two proline molecules to the spike protein, they could lock it into its pre-fusion state, triggering a more effective immune response and preventing cell entry. The same harmless mutation, called 2P, as in two proline molecules, is used in the SARS-CoV-2 vaccines.

During a SARS-CoV-2 infection, the NIAID told us, the virus spike proteins can latch onto human cells, allowing the virus to infect them. With the live virus, the protein “attaches to receptors on the surface of cells and fuses the viral membrane with the host-cell membrane,” McLellan said.

However, vaccine-generated spike proteins can’t do that fusion because they are locked in the pre-fusion shape.

“The spike protein encoded by the mRNA vaccines (Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech) and the J&J vaccine instruct the cells in our arm (where the injection is given) to produce spike protein that is tethered to the surface of the cell. It is not secreted and thus does not float through the body,” McLellan said.

According to the NIAID statement, “the spike protein is only detectable for a few days after immunization” in tests conducted in animals.
COVID-19 Vaccine-Generated Spike Protein is Safe, Contrary to Viral Claims - FactCheck.org
Does this explain how professional athletes (many in their 20's) in aerobic sports are falling on the fields of play clutching at their hearts? Dragged off to the hospital and their season done? Them having been vaccinated as a condition of play?

This is a German website but just google translate it.

Over 75 known cases in the last 5 months
We have compiled a list of the known cases over the past few months. It is most likely incomplete. It includes many dead - and some who developed severe heart problems but fortunately survived. Noticeable: The youngest on the list was only 13 years old, many entries concern people under 20 years of age. From the gut one could say that there is much evidence of a noticeable accumulation in 2021. But why are the authorities not interested, why are there always excuses instead of strict examinations, precise autopsies?It may be that all of these people passed out dead or seriously ill on the field for “normal” reasons. But we certainly don't know - and that is a criminal negligence of the rulers, whom we actually pay with billions in taxes to ensure that we have a good health system and that we only receive really safe and tested medication. Actually.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Does this explain how professional athletes (many in their 20's) in aerobic sports are falling on the fields of play clutching at their hearts? Dragged off to the hospital and their season done? Them having been vaccinated as a condition of play?

We have compiled a list of the known cases over the past few months. It is most likely incomplete. It includes many dead - and some who developed severe heart problems but fortunately survived. Noticeable: The youngest on the list was only 13 years old, many entries concern people under 20 years of age. From the gut one could say that there is much evidence of a noticeable accumulation in 2021. But why are the authorities not interested, why are there always excuses instead of strict examinations, precise autopsies?It may be that all of these people passed out dead or seriously ill on the field for “normal” reasons. But we certainly don't know - and that is a criminal negligence of the rulers, whom we actually pay with billions in taxes to ensure that we have a good health system and that we only receive really safe and tested medication. Actually.
Sad when anyone passes away. Hopefully those at risk for heart complications related to the vaccine are fore warned.
Since so many are skeptical of the vaccine anyway... I wonder if they would believe the final word on the connection of the vaccine and its part in their deaths.
The writer seems to indicate not enough research or money is being put forth for the cause.

God of War

Governor
Sad when anyone passes away. Hopefully those at risk for heart complications related to the vaccine are fore warned.
Since so many are skeptical of the vaccine anyway... I wonder if they would believe the final word on the connection of the vaccine and its part in their deaths.
The writer seems to indicate not enough research or money is being put forth for the cause.
I'm worried that many more of the vaccinated have incurred heart damage but because they aren't stressed test (like an athlete might be on the pitch) it is not evident. Hopefully any heart damage heals with time.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I'm worried that many more of the vaccinated have incurred heart damage but because they aren't stressed test (like an athlete might be on the pitch) it is not evident. Hopefully any heart damage heals with time.

No doubt many receiving the vaccines have not been stressed tested. Listening to the video didn't completely convince me of heart attacks being on the upswing within 5 years of receiving the vaccine.
If the paper's theory he was referring to was correct -- inflammation occurs regardless.
If this is an absolute, proven study/ observation, maybe introducing meds for inflammation along with the vaccines would help solve the problem. Scientist/experts understand way more than any of us how the vaccines affect our bodies. I am the dumbest on the matter, no argument from me there.
Thanks for the video... I listened with an open mind, truly I did.

Your doctor may prescribe one or more medicines to treat heart inflammation, depending on the type and cause of heart inflammation.
Endocarditis
  • Antibiotics to treat bacterial infections. Side effects of antibiotics depend on which antibiotic is used but may include diarrhea; problems with hearing, balance, and kidneys; and decreased white blood cell counts. Some of these side effects may not happen until treatment is finished.
  • Antifungal medicines to treat fungal infections. Sometimes your doctor may recommend lifelong oral antifungal treatment to prevent the infection from returning. Possible side effects of antifungal medicines include allergic reactions, such as diarrhea, dizziness, itching, blisters or hives, difficulty breathing, weight loss, and jaundice.
  • Blood thinners to treat some types of endocarditis
Myocarditis
  • Corticosteroids to lower the activity of the body’s immune system. Corticosteroids may be used to treat myocarditis caused by autoimmune diseases, such as lupus.
  • Heart failure medicines to decrease the work of the heart when heart failure is a complication. Your doctor may recommend medicines such as beta blockers and angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors.
  • Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) helps control the body’s immune and inflammatory response.
Pericarditis
  • Anti-inflammatory medicines to treat pericarditis. These include colchicine, aspirin, and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen and indomethacin. Side effects are mainly gastrointestinal and include abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
  • Corticosteroids to lower the activity of the body’s immune system. With pericarditis, corticosteroids are used only in patients who are not responding to or cannot take NSAIDs.
  • Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) to help control the body’s immune and inflammatory response. This may be used when there is an autoimmune disorder, such as lupus.
Heart Inflammation | NHLBI, NIH

Procedures
- Heart Inflammation

God of War

Governor
No doubt many receiving the vaccines have not been stressed tested. Listening to the video didn't completely convince me of heart attacks being on the upswing within 5 years of receiving the vaccine.
If the paper's theory he was referring to was correct -- inflammation occurs regardless.
If this is an absolute, proven study/ observation, maybe introducing meds for inflammation along with the vaccines would help solve the problem. Scientist/experts understand way more than any of us how the vaccines affect our bodies. I am the dumbest on the matter, no argument from me there.
Thanks for the video... I listened with an open mind, truly I did.

Your doctor may prescribe one or more medicines to treat heart inflammation, depending on the type and cause of heart inflammation.
Endocarditis
  • Antibiotics to treat bacterial infections. Side effects of antibiotics depend on which antibiotic is used but may include diarrhea; problems with hearing, balance, and kidneys; and decreased white blood cell counts. Some of these side effects may not happen until treatment is finished.
  • Antifungal medicines to treat fungal infections. Sometimes your doctor may recommend lifelong oral antifungal treatment to prevent the infection from returning. Possible side effects of antifungal medicines include allergic reactions, such as diarrhea, dizziness, itching, blisters or hives, difficulty breathing, weight loss, and jaundice.
  • Blood thinners to treat some types of endocarditis
Myocarditis
  • Corticosteroids to lower the activity of the body’s immune system. Corticosteroids may be used to treat myocarditis caused by autoimmune diseases, such as lupus.
  • Heart failure medicines to decrease the work of the heart when heart failure is a complication. Your doctor may recommend medicines such as beta blockers and angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors.
  • Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) helps control the body’s immune and inflammatory response.
Pericarditis
  • Anti-inflammatory medicines to treat pericarditis. These include colchicine, aspirin, and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen and indomethacin. Side effects are mainly gastrointestinal and include abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
  • Corticosteroids to lower the activity of the body’s immune system. With pericarditis, corticosteroids are used only in patients who are not responding to or cannot take NSAIDs.
  • Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) to help control the body’s immune and inflammatory response. This may be used when there is an autoimmune disorder, such as lupus.
Heart Inflammation | NHLBI, NIH

Procedures
- Heart Inflammation
Have you seen Dr. John Campbell's (nursing) videos before? He's open minded like you. Promotes the vaccine but also covers things that aren't the approved conventional stuff. He was on Covid since early 2020.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Have you seen Dr. John Campbell's (nursing) videos before? He's open minded like you. Promotes the vaccine but also covers things that aren't the approved conventional stuff. He was on Covid since early 2020.
No, that's the first time I have watched him. It was an interesting video, thanks again.

Spamature

President

75 out of the over 3 billion people who have been vaccinated.

Over 4500 in that same age group died from Covid in just this week in the USA alone.

Yet the millions of unvaccinated people have died from the virus itself and 10s of millions have been hospitalized are of no concern ?

God of War

Governor
75 out of the over 3 billion people who have been vaccinated.
Stress test the 3 billion. See how many keel over on the tread mill.

Over 4500 in that same age group died from Covid in just this week in the USA alone.
1) The USA isn't keeping real stats.
2) The waning of the vaccine after 6 months after the 2nd shot and requiring a booster only increases the potential for a VAERS entry.

Yet the millions of unvaccinated people have died from the virus itself and 10s of millions have been hospitalized are of no concern ?
Nations with low vaccination rates are doing better than the most vaccinated nations.

God of War

Governor
No, that's the first time I have watched him. It was an interesting video, thanks again.
His even handed disposition on the matter works. He is among a handful of youtubers whose subscribers and commenters identify him as a useful source of information. As have interviews with English, German, and other media outlets rewarded his good efforts.

Last edited: