• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

Spamature

President
Stress test the 3 billion. See how many keel over on the tread mill.

1) The USA isn't keeping real stats.
2) The waning of the vaccine after 6 months after the 2nd shot and requiring a booster only increases the potential for a VAERS entry.

Nations with low vaccination rates are doing better than the most vaccinated nations.
Then stress test someone with a raging Covid infection by asking them to try to raise their head off their pillow.

If the US isn't keeping real stats.
Then I guess that would include VAERS, right ?

Funny how the states with low vaccination rates here did the worst in the last wave.

I would like to see the evidence that disproves what we just went through over the summer.

God of War

Governor
Then stress test someone with a raging Covid infection by asking them to try to raise their head off their pillow.
Sure, but ask yourself why did they HAVE to change the definition of vaccine?

If the US isn't keeping real stats.
Then I guess that would include VAERS, right ?
That has already been established, duh. What VAERS represents is the minimum in adverse reactions.

Funny how the states with low vaccination rates here did the worst in the last wave.
Until the vaccine wanes. And then you have to take another one and another one and then one tweaked for the omicron, right?

I would like to see the evidence that disproves what we just went through over the summer.
Ask India and Africa their secret. Maybe if you ask nice they'll tell you.

Spamature

President
Sure, but ask yourself why did they HAVE to change the definition of vaccine?

That has already been established, duh. What VAERS represents is the minimum in adverse reactions.

Until the vaccine wanes. And then you have to take another one and another one and then one tweaked for the omicron, right?

Ask India and Africa their secret. Maybe if you ask nice they'll tell you.
Did they ? What is the new definition ?

So you are saying the govt is accurate when you think it backs up your claims but unreliable otherwise. I see.

India is 2nd in the world in number of infections, and 3rd in the number of deaths.

South Africa is 18th in the world in number of infections 15th in the number of deaths.

So what you are saying simply isn't true.

1638134640617.png

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard didn't report anything for 4 straight days and then today reported 5 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours. Very strange.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 78 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 100 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 101 new deaths in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 74 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

"Fatalities

Deaths for which COVID-19 is listed as a direct cause of death on the death certificate. A medical certifier, usually a doctor, determines the cause(s) of death. DSHS does not include deaths of people who had COVID-19 but died of an unrelated cause. Fatalities are reported by where the person lived as listed on the death certificate."

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 74 new fatalities again in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 63 new fatalities again in Texas in the previous 24 hours. Slowly, but perceptibly, trending downward.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 95 new fatalities again in Texas in the previous 24 hours. Getting my Pfizer booster in about an hour.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 80 new fatalities again in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

"Fatalities

Deaths for which COVID-19 is listed as a direct cause of death on the death certificate. A medical certifier, usually a doctor, determines the cause(s) of death. DSHS does not include deaths of people who had COVID-19 but died of an unrelated cause. Fatalities are reported by where the person lived as listed on the death certificate."

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
It's been exactly 24 hours since my Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine Booster shot. Zero side effects. Not even a sore arm this time.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 110 new fatalities again in Texas in the previous 24 hours. Not good.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
OHIO

■ Death rates are up to 94% higher in counties below the statewide vaccination average. Hospitalizations are 35 to 40% higher in those counties, too.

■ Ohio had 8,707 new cases of coronavirus diagnosed during one 24-hour period during the middle of last week.

■ The state had 4,297 people hospitalized with coronavirus as of Thursday, of which 1,100 were in an intensive care unit.

“That’s higher than the height of [last year’s] surge,” Dr. Vanderhoff said.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It's been exactly 24 hours since my Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine Booster shot. Zero side effects. Not even a sore arm this time.
I took my first 2 Moderna shots in the right arm. No sore arm, but every side effect imaginable with the 2nd shot.
Took my Moderna booster in the left arm and had a sore arm for 24 hours. Go figure.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 36 new fatalities again in Texas in the previous 24 hours. Better.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
"A total of about 800,000 people have died from the virus in the U.S."

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 68 new fatalities again in Texas in the previous 24 hours.