• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 91 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
For some reason, OHIO has stopped giving daily, even weekly Covid death counts, but the state is in a mess.

■ Some 4,735 people are now hospitalized for the disease in Ohio, 22% of whom are under 50 years old and 13% are under 40 years old.

■ Of that total, 1,777 are currently in an intensive care unit. That’s nearly equal to Ohio’s all-time high of 1,318 coronavirus-stricken patients in an intensive care unit about a year ago, before vaccines became widely available.

Of those 1,777 currently in an intensive care unit, 741 are “fighting for their lives on a ventilator,” Dr. Vanderhoff said.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 90 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 98 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 78 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

God of War

Governor
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 90 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 68 new fatalities again in Texas in the previous 24 hours.
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 91 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 98 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.
Texas the state with hospitals that doesn't let people use Ivermectin even when court ordered to do it.

Really rather shameful acts given that a good dose of early treatment Ivermectin halves the chance of death according to a metastudy of 71 studies.

Should Ivermectin in the end be shown to have been very effective against Covid then there should be severe repercussions for those most culpable for such a disastrous medical decision.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 25 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 53 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 85 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 89 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours. Not sure how many are Delta and how many are Omicron.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
In the past week, 8 people I know have tested positive for Covid-19. The 8 are friends and are scattered all over the Houston area. Haven’t seen any of them personally in awhile. 2 of them live in Galveston and attended an event where 6-8 other people caught it too. I don't know the vaccine status of any of them or what other precautions they may have been taking...or not.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
In the past week, 8 people I know have tested positive for Covid-19. The 8 are friends and are scattered all over the Houston area. Haven’t seen any of them personally in awhile. 2 of them live in Galveston and attended an event where 6-8 other people caught it too. I don't know the vaccine status of any of them or what other precautions they may have been taking...or not.
So, what is your point here? Whatever it is you aren't, well, making it.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Covid deaths in my OHIO county of residence doubled from 2020 to 2021. In 2020 there were 530 Covid deaths. In 2021, it doubled to 1,117. So much for natural immunity.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 170 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 4 days...an average of 42.5/day.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 68 new fatalities again in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 71 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.