• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 74 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours. On Thursday, I'll look at the rolling 7 day average and see how it compares to last Thursday.

Spamature

President
You're a bald face leftist liar as I've never tried what you call "horse paste" and you have no stats of how many did.........
You said your doc prescribed you ivermectin.

Did you lie then, or are you lying now ?

Here are some stats

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 88 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 88 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.
out of what almost 30,000,000+ Texans and illegals
at least the numbers you report daily are way lower
Does Dashboard report how many are Texans or illegals?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 109 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours. The rolling 7 day average is down 34/day from a week ago.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 79 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours. The infection and fatality rate is definitely on a downward trend.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 73 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 55 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 73 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 61 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours. The tide of fatalities is currently receding for sure.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 62 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 69 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Here it is year 3 of the pandemic and I hadn't known anyone who died of Covid....until now. I just learned that a neighbor couple caught Covid in Jan, 2022 and the 61 year old wife died within the month. She had been in good health. I am numb with shock.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
In the past 5 days, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 9, 35, 43, 42 and 41 new fatalities in Texas, respectively. Covid-19 is hanging around but fatalities are way down.