• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

EatTheRich

President
So, MY BODY MY CHOICE is all bullshit spewed by leftist
Should employers fire all Gay disease incubators?
When you’re putting people’s lives at risk by deliberately weaponizing a deadly virus for political advantage, it is not just a matter of personal choice.

EatTheRich

President

Excess deaths from all causes - not just covid (which theirs was inflated by low mortality rates in the preceding years).
Sweden, the U.S., and much of Europe pursued the policies of failure you like so well. Countries like Vietnam handled the situation with far less death and social dislocation.

EatTheRich

President
What did they do differently? What is Vietnam's obesity rate compared to ours? What is their life expectancy compared to ours? What is their comorbidity rate compared to ours?
What they did differently was widespread testing, contact tracing, and strict quarantines of the infected … you know, the things doctors were saying everyone should do and the things you would have advised everyone do in a hypothetical pandemic prior to 2020 when conservatives deliberately weaponized the virus for political advantage. Their obesity rate is 2.1% vs. the U.S.’s 41.9% … as you were shown here and here, that explains only a small portion of the disparity. Their life expectancy is 75.4 years, vs. 78.8 for the U.S. I don’t know about comorbidities but since they have public health care they likely have a healthier population and reaped the benefits of that policy difference.

God of War

Governor
If you are saying that most transmission occurred in the home, we agree.

The animals didn't get covered in fomites and then rub against the material between them - speaking of "not comparable."

Overall you might be correct, but the vast majority of Swedes live in the cities.

Actually, they are unconstitutional.

No, they don't - nobody caught covid by walking past an infected person in the supermarket. Now, they may have from touching the produce that the infected person handled, but not from breathing in the same air.
In my opinion, based on readings, Covid19 was both airborne and fomite transmitted. I'm more inclined to think the infectivity of the disease spoke to greater airborne transmission.

And I'll tell you why. Covid is a disease of the lungs. Contrast that with Monkeypox which is clearly more of a fomite transmitted disease.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What they did differently was widespread testing, contact tracing, and strict quarantines of the infected … you know, the things doctors were saying everyone should do and the things you would have advised everyone do in a hypothetical pandemic prior to 2020 when conservatives deliberately weaponized the virus for political advantage. Their obesity rate is 2.1% vs. the U.S.’s 41.9% … as you were shown here and here, that explains only a small portion of the disparity. Their life expectancy is 75.4 years, vs. 78.8 for the U.S. I don’t know about comorbidities but since they have public health care they likely have a healthier population and reaped the benefits of that policy difference.
So Doctor ETR what you and Joe going to do about this

New York City declares monkeypox a public health emergency (msn.com)

1659272659507.png

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
@Raoul_Luke the other reason I think Covid19 was more airborne transmitted than fomite transmitted is because to me the loss of smell was the virus directly attacking the olfactory bulb and I imagined that to be from the physical inhalation of the virus and not so much someone picking their nose.

So in truth Raoul you want to wear a mask to keep your olfactory bulb from getting infected and losing smell but more importantly so that the viral infection doesn't easily travel from your olfactory bulb to your brain for which there is a direct and short connection. ;0)

This post continues the below linked post.

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Interesting read, the truth is hard to come by apparently.

Still, that ongoing discussion/conflict -- does not excuse Trump's lies to the public re: COVID.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
In my opinion, based on readings, Covid19 was both airborne and fomite transmitted. I'm more inclined to think the infectivity of the disease spoke to greater airborne transmission.

And I'll tell you why. Covid is a disease of the lungs. Contrast that with Monkeypox which is clearly more of a fomite transmitted disease.
When someone with covid sneezes on the produce at the grocery store and then you pick that produce up and sniff it, is that fomite or aerosol transmission?

God of War

Governor
When someone with covid sneezes on the produce at the grocery store and then you pick that produce up and sniff it, is that fomite or aerosol transmission?
Well, unless I actually touch it with my nose then neither (not that I sniff produce really).

Then again I went shopping with a medical grade N95 mask. Hosed off with alcohol spray after tosssing the produce in the trunk and on arriving home tossed all that stuff in a fish tank with UV-C lights that I built, for a minute thirty, and then virtually blanched it in the sink with very hot soapy water for the 2 years that Covid was particularly lethal (which flu history shows). The cost of doing business when you successfully avoid taking a single clot shot.

Raoul_Luke

Well, unless I actually touch it with my nose then neither (not that I sniff produce really).

Then again I went shopping with a medical grade N95 mask. Hosed off with alcohol spray after tosssing the produce in the trunk and on arriving home tossed all that stuff in a fish tank with UV-C lights that I built, for a minute thirty, and then virtually blanched it in the sink with very hot soapy water for the 2 years that Covid was particularly lethal (which flu history shows). The cost of doing business when you successfully avoid taking a single clot shot.
Yes you can go to whatever lengths you care to (and should). But what nobody should be doing is demanding anyone else do anything.

Raoul_Luke

Woah, 7 day average deaths still rising:

1659444629091.png

It doesn't look to me like we've made a whole lot of progress since last summer, when President Brandon declared our "independence from covid." Any brave lefties willing to wade in and explain why? Can you do that without admitting that everything your side said and did regarding covid was wrong?

I didn't think so...

God of War

Governor
Yes you can go to whatever lengths you care to (and should). But what nobody should be doing is demanding anyone else do anything.
Thanks for the permission. ;0)

That said I do believe that if my local government tells my local Walmart that people should wear masks or lose their business license I believe that's rational and lawful. As is Walmart's request you wear the mask or leave their private property. Now if you don't like it then act locally. I want local power that is subject to local democratic input. Don't you?

God of War

Governor
Woah, 7 day average deaths still rising:

View attachment 71702

It doesn't look to me like we've made a whole lot of progress since last summer, when President Brandon declared our "independence from covid." Any brave lefties willing to wade in and explain why? Can you do that without admitting that everything your side said and did regarding covid was wrong?

I didn't think so...
That's scary because most of them I understand are clot shotted with their last shot having been more than 3 months ago. While the unvaccinated are doing much better than the vaxxed.

You covering your olfactory bulb in the future? ;0)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Raoul_Luke

guesss what could be on the money a clerk hands ya back in change///// why wasn't gloves mandated and the vax was useless and those that refused to be vaxxed had their lives destroyed

People lost their jobs over vaccines that Dr. Birx said she knew ‘didn’t work’ (msn.com)
Precisely Dawg, which is why I wipe my hands, my desktop & computer mouse & keyboard every day after counting money. Is that why I never got it? Who knows, but it's not because I was masking or social distancing religiously. That was all political theater. I firmly believe that all that airborne nonsense was propaganda. Like every other disease, covid is transmitted mostly through fomites on the surfaces we touch (and close personal contact). The people who I know who got it were all avid maskers, but caught it when they socialized with friends and/or family, whether masked or not.

Now for today's update:

1659530933368.png

Our elevated death rate persists, although at a much lower delta to last year (is that good news or bad?). Anyone? Bueller?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Precisely Dawg, which is why I wipe my hands, my desktop & computer mouse & keyboard every day after counting money. Is that why I never got it? Who knows, but it's not because I was masking or social distancing religiously. That was all political theater. I firmly believe that all that airborne nonsense was propaganda. Like every other disease, covid is transmitted mostly through fomites on the surfaces we touch (and close personal contact). The people who I know who got it were all avid maskers, but caught it when they socialized with friends and/or family, whether masked or not.

Now for today's update:

View attachment 71732

Our elevated death rate persists, although at a much lower delta to last year (is that good news or bad?). Anyone? Bueller?
I use to laugh at the One Way grocery isles and who knew who had picked up and put back everything on the shelves and government learned they could control people if they wish to.

Raoul_Luke

1659617438189.png

Oh oh, 7-day death avg is up (again) and Brandon is still testing positive - is this what "controlling the virus" looks like?" Anyone? Bueller?

God of War

Governor
View attachment 71742

Oh oh, 7-day death avg is up (again) and Brandon is still testing positive - is this what "controlling the virus" looks like?" Anyone? Bueller?
This is the vax. The unvaxxed are turning out to be more protected than the vaxxed. Check out Dr. Mobeen Syed (fully clot shotted) talk about it using a Qatari cohort. And this isn't the only tale telling the same story.