• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
1659703577221.png

Oh oh, deaths rising pretty fast. Quick someone let Brandon know he has to get "the virus" back under "control."

Raoul_Luke

1659875407297.png

Average daily deaths rise again but at least they no longer look so bad compared to last summer (you know, when Brandon declared "mission accomplished" on covid "control"). Any lefties ready to step forward and explain why?

Raoul_Luke

1659962927443.png

Good news! We are below last year's level of deaths!!! Has Brandon finally "controlled the virus?" At levels that translate to 180,000 deaths a year? Any lefties willing to come on here and explain why this outcome is so awesome? Or are we still trying to memory hole that whole "Biden will handle the virus better than Trump" effort that helped put him in the White House?

Raoul_Luke

1660051146564.png
Another day, another avg covid death rate bumping along just under 500. Roughly as bad as last summer at this time, you know, when the media was forced to report that Brandon's July 4 "mission accomplished" speech was bullsh*t (before memory holing the whole thing as quickly as possible.

Any principled lefties left who will come here and discuss Brandon's (obvious) failure to "control the virus?" I didn't think so...

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 36 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

Raoul_Luke

1660135461586.png

Deaths still climbing...lefties still avoiding all discussion of Brandon's stated goal of "controlling the virus." I guess I'll have to wait for another Republican POTUS before the left will start to notice these disturbing stats again...

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 39 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

EatTheRich

President
Just imagine how many deaths there would have been if the president were still attacking the scientists and telling people to inject bleach.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 28 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours. It was 112 on 8/11/2021.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 42 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours. It was 120 on 8/12/2021.

Raoul_Luke

1660335452024.png

The national seven day average deaths is back below 500 and is diverging in a good way from the increasing trend at this time last year. But, unfortunately it still equates to approximately 177,000 dead over the course of a year, so it isn't really good news. Are any lefties willing to discuss the possibility that these are simply elderly, ill people who would be dying anyway? Or does that (re)open the books on the numbers seen when they were demanding we all engage in "hair on fire" panic over the disease so the Democrats could use it to enact a widespread ballot harvesting scheme to get Biden into the White House?

Raoul_Luke

Why has the far left media abandoned talking about this? Mid-terms coming?

Corrupt!
Yep, they're all like "what covid?"

1660582773245.png

That covid - the one still killing Americans at a pace that works out to over 175,000 a year. But suddenly it's not a big deal anymore to the left. They hope we have a short memory (I don't).

Raoul_Luke

1660654579506.png
The trend in deaths is not going down, but probably due to the lag effect. Hopefully we'll be back to the 150,000 death per year rate soon.

What's troubling is that, despite all of the claims about vaccinations preventing serious illness & death, improved treatment protocols, etc., the death rate is roughly the same as it was last year at this time.

Any lefties willing to discuss the probability that these are deaths WITH covid rather than deaths FROM covid? Or does that call their 2019 & 2020 fear mongering into question? Too soon I guess...

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 38 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Likely 90% were vaccinated multiple times and many were months out from their last vaccine.

The TxDSHS doesn't report their vaccination status. Can't say for sure that the number you posted was likely. I'm not going to speculate either. I didn't watch the video. Other than an occasional music video, I rarely click on video links posted in PJ.

God of War

Governor
The TxDSHS doesn't report their vaccination status. Can't say for sure that the number you posted was likely. I'm not going to speculate either. I didn't watch the video. Other than an occasional music video, I rarely click on video links posted in PJ.
Try this then. Denmark and the UK have data coming in too with a bad profile for the vaccines.