• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Try this then. Denmark and the UK have data coming in too with a bad profile for the vaccines.

I scrolled through that article and the site itself. Didn't see the name of a single healthcare professional. Looks lie a lawyer, a statistician and some IT folks. No thanks.

God of War

Governor
I scrolled through that article and the site itself. Didn't see the name of a single healthcare professional. Looks lie a lawyer, a statistician and some IT folks. No thanks.
It takes a statistician to determine this excess death attribution temporally following vaccinations.

God of War

Governor
The TxDSHS doesn't report their vaccination status. Can't say for sure that the number you posted was likely. I'm not going to speculate either. I didn't watch the video. Other than an occasional music video, I rarely click on video links posted in PJ.
Here. Dr. Mobeen had a link to the paper he reviewed. Now you don't have to watch a medical doctor do your medical reading for you.

God of War

Governor
The TxDSHS doesn't report their vaccination status. Can't say for sure that the number you posted was likely. I'm not going to speculate either. I didn't watch the video. Other than an occasional music video, I rarely click on video links posted in PJ.
My mistake this is the study Mobeen covered in this lecture. Been some time since I watched it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Of course it isn't going away as long as the most vacationing President in history keep spreading it. Jill tested Positive this morning on vacation at a SC mansion and Joe, Hunter and family fly back to DC and leave Jill there.

Jill Biden tests positive for Covid (nbcnews.com)

Now the big dem donor's Mansion is infected with COVID and possibly DC!

God of War

Governor
Of course it isn't going away as long as the most vacationing President in history keep spreading it. Jill tested Positive this morning on vacation at a SC mansion and Joe, Hunter and family fly back to DC and leave Jill there.

Jill Biden tests positive for Covid (nbcnews.com)

Now the big dem donor's Mansion is infected with COVID and possibly DC!
Probably means Joe having been multiple-times vaxxed is going to catch it again from Jill.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
1660742747995.png

Right now, the country has been walking down an interminable plateau of coronavirus cases and deaths—the latter stubbornly hovering just under 500, a number that the country has, by virtue of its behaviors or lack thereof, implicitly decided is just fine. “It’s much lower than we’ve been, but it’s not a trivial number,” Salemi told me. Held at this rate, the U.S.’s annual COVID death toll could be about 150,000—three times the mortality burden of the worst influenza season of the past decade...

Acceptance of the present might presage acceptance of a future that’s worse—not just with SARS-CoV-2 but with any other public-health threat. Months on end of weakening guidelines have entrenched “this idea that mitigation can only be dialed in one direction, which is down,” Salomon told me. If and when conditions worsen, the rules may not tighten to accommodate, because the public has not been inured to the idea that they should. “If it’s going to be 600 deaths a day soon,” or perhaps far more, Ganapathi told me, “I won’t be surprised if we find a way to rationalize that too.”

Nothing to see here, move along...am I right?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
View attachment 71988

Right now, the country has been walking down an interminable plateau of coronavirus cases and deaths—the latter stubbornly hovering just under 500, a number that the country has, by virtue of its behaviors or lack thereof, implicitly decided is just fine. “It’s much lower than we’ve been, but it’s not a trivial number,” Salemi told me. Held at this rate, the U.S.’s annual COVID death toll could be about 150,000—three times the mortality burden of the worst influenza season of the past decade...

Acceptance of the present might presage acceptance of a future that’s worse—not just with SARS-CoV-2 but with any other public-health threat. Months on end of weakening guidelines have entrenched “this idea that mitigation can only be dialed in one direction, which is down,” Salomon told me. If and when conditions worsen, the rules may not tighten to accommodate, because the public has not been inured to the idea that they should. “If it’s going to be 600 deaths a day soon,” or perhaps far more, Ganapathi told me, “I won’t be surprised if we find a way to rationalize that too.”

Nothing to see here, move along...am I right?
Especially when Joe coughs in his hand and shakes everyone else hand after just leaving Covid Positive Jill in SC

Joe the Super Spreader

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 47 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
1660827415454.png

And so it continues to go - cases down but deaths stubbornly (and disturbingly) maintaining the > 150,000 per year level. So, the question is (since the left has chosen to go radio silent on the issue) have we decided that this level of annual deaths is "tolerable?" Because apparently it is. And all of the lefties who spent years telling us "one death was too many" are now shrugging their shoulders at 150,000 per year. What has changed (other than the party in control)? Anyone? Bueller?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
View attachment 72016

And so it continues to go - cases down but deaths stubbornly (and disturbingly) maintaining the > 150,000 per year level. So, the question is (since the left has chosen to go radio silent on the issue) have we decided that this level of annual deaths is "tolerable?" Because apparently it is. And all of the lefties who spent years telling us "one death was too many" are now shrugging their shoulders at 150,000 per year. What has changed (other than the party in control)? Anyone? Bueller?
Biden Administration Plans for End of Covid-19 Shot, Treatment Coverage (msn.com)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 28 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 50 new fatalities in Texas in the previous 24 hours.