• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Covid is not going away.

EatTheRich

President
and they have been leaving for decades
they can make anything float and leftist want to make sure all illegals get to vote

Left-wing groups push Biden admin to get migrants, those in federal custody to vote ahead of 2024 elections (msn.com)
They are leaving at unprecedented rates. Between 2000 and 2020 there was far less emigration from Cuba than before or after.

I don’t speak for most leftists but I for one would like to see the laws changed so that any resident can vote.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 87 new fatalities in Texas from 3/9/2023 - 3/15/2023, an average of 12 deaths/day.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They are leaving at unprecedented rates. Between 2000 and 2020 there was far less emigration from Cuba than before or after.

I don’t speak for most leftists but I for one would like to see the laws changed so that any resident can vote.
illegals are not residents

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 87 new fatalities in Texas from 3/16/2023 - 3/22/2023, an average of 12 deaths/day.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 79 new fatalities in Texas from 3/23/2023 - 3/29/2023, an average of 11 deaths/day.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yesterday, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 79 new fatalities in Texas from 3/23/2023 - 3/29/2023, an average of 11 deaths/day.
The hospitals here have reversed the Mask regs
Why is Texas having such a covid problem?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 75 new fatalities in Texas from 3/30/2023 - 4/5/2023, an average of 11 deaths/day.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 66 new fatalities in Texas from 4/6/2023 - 4/12/2023, an average of 9 deaths/day. The stats are gradually in decline with spring upon us and summer approaching. Definitely moving in a good direction.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Today, the TxDSHS Covid-19 Dashboard reported 66 new fatalities in Texas from 4/6/2023 - 4/12/2023, an average of 9 deaths/day. The stats are gradually in decline with spring upon us and summer approaching. Definitely moving in a good direction.

I used to post the local COVID numbers on the Bend subbreddit. As of last week I stopped because things have been slowing down quite a bit. I started doing the reports in spring of 2020 fully expecting that it would be over by the time schools let out in June 2020. Did them daily for most of that time and switched to weekly about a year ago.

I'm hoping that I won't need to restart them.

Here's a link to my last report - https://www.reddit.com/r/Bend/comments/12d00ue

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

an illegal isn't a resident
A trespasser

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Discrimination against those whose immigration is arbitrarily deemed “illegal” means less pay for all working people.
Not I or many I know it doesn't
Just had a plumber come by last week and illegals didn't cut his pay a penny