• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

COVID polling shows that Democrats are very wrong on COVID

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
alright, so now we established it to be an estimate, how you do know the people who thought 50% of infected ended up in the hospital? When the article says they don't actually know how many of the infected actually end up in the hospital.
It said estimate

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
alright, so now we established it to be an estimate, how you do know the people who thought 50% of infected ended up in the hospital? When the article says they don't actually know how many of the infected actually end up in the hospital.
It was already established that it was an estimate. The point being there's nothing wrong with estimates.

The article says it's estimated that a certain percentage of persons actually end up in the hospital. Will you and others are attempting to do is pretend that that estimate is invalid because it doesn't provide a precision number. That's a stupid game

It was already established that it was an estimate. The point being there's nothing wrong with estimates.

The article says it's estimated that a certain percentage of persons actually end up in the hospital. Will you and others are attempting to do is pretend that that estimate is invalid because it doesn't provide a precision number. That's a stupid game
You are misrepresenting my position to create a strawman.
I don't care that their estimate is a range. that is fine.
It wrong of the position to say that others people's estimate of 50% is wrong because someone else's else estimated it to be between 1-5%.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You are misrepresenting my position to create a strawman.
I don't care that their estimate is a range. that is fine.
It wrong of the position to say that others people's estimate of 50% is wrong because someone else's else estimated it to be between 1-5%.
No it's not

Don't like it....demonstrate by way of reference that estimates are actually 50%

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That range is still just an estimate based on nothing. How can you say its off base when you are still just estimating?
Read AGAIN the figure Democrats volleyed. Comment on the OUTRAGEOUSLY CARTOONISHLY incorrect figure there. It is NOT in question that this is WAYY off.

...Or continue dodging and fellating the DNC as always. I frankly don’t care.

EatTheRich

President
What is the mark?
they don't know, they are just guessing. 1-5% is just a guess.
It’s almost surely more accurate than anything in the 20%+ range, right? Surely the best course of action would be to acknowledge the misinformation in your political community, try to correct it, and investigate what might have caused it and whether that is also something that should be addressed.

EatTheRich

President
Wouldn’t that be well in excess of the percentage of those confirmed infected who were hospitalized?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No Democrat can ever be allowed to be wrong...let alone grievously wrong...ever. It simply cannot stand - and pages and pages of obfuscation will ensue should you choose to even intimate otherwise.
Next up, some forum Howler Monkey will commence with marginally-literate cries of “kook site! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!”

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I don’t understand how leftists can reply here but cannot address that most of their voting base is objectively significantly wrong about facts of their narrative.

if the numbers were as bad as they thought, they might have a point. But, the numbers aren’t what they think. Yet, there is seemingly no desire to even consider data even when offered and easily available.