• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cowardly NATO watches as Russia decimates Ukrainian infrastructure.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I have said what I think is required to end the war - a complete economic embargo. Countries like India have to stop plugging the holes in the embargo. They are financing Putin’s war machine.

But what do you think NATO should do to end the war?
How are you going to make India (or China) from "plugging the holes" (sic) in the embargo?

No longer content to mandate what every american does, now you lefties want to use authoritarian measures against the entire world. I'm sure that will end well...

Bugsy McGurk

President
How are you going to make India (or China) from "plugging the holes" (sic) in the embargo?

No longer content to mandate what every american does, now you lefties want to use authoritarian measures against the entire world. I'm sure that will end well...
This one comes out full bore against the real solution, spewing some libertarian claptrap in the process. Meanwhile, Ukrainians suffer in the cold and the darkness.

Raoul_Luke

Of course, your alternative solution is hand over Ukrainian territory and sovereignty to Russia.
As I already said over and over - we (obviously) aren't trying to end the war - we are trying to prolong it. My "alternative solution" is to send in the air force to impose air security and the marines and airborne rangers as "peacekeepers." THAT will end the war. Russia can't put away Ukraine - what are they going to do to us?

Raoul_Luke

This one comes out full bore against the real solution, spewing some libertarian claptrap in the process. Meanwhile, Ukrainians suffer in the cold and the darkness.
Yeah, the Ukrainians are suffering in the cold and the darkness because the US political left has acted insufficiently authoritarian.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yeah, the Ukrainians are suffering in the cold and the darkness because the US political left has acted insufficiently authoritarian.
From your carping it seems that you think “the left” is doing too much. Or not enough. Can you make your carping more specific?

Bugsy McGurk

President
40% of the country lies in darkness. No gas no heat no light. The capital city Kyiv is 70% in darkness.

NATO should directly intercede. Meaning enter Ukraine, and put a stop to the aerial bombardment with defensive measures
“Directly intercede.” With “defensive measures.”

Such as?

Bugsy McGurk

President
As I already said over and over - we (obviously) aren't trying to end the war - we are trying to prolong it. My "alternative solution" is to send in the air force to impose air security and the marines and airborne rangers as "peacekeepers." THAT will end the war. Russia can't put away Ukraine - what are they going to do to us?
It could also end the world.

Right?

Raoul_Luke

From your carping it seems that you think “the left” is doing too much. Or not enough. Can you make your carping more specific?
I think you summed it up precisely. They are, in fact doing both (or either) too much or too little - too much to force the Ukrainians to the bargaining table, and too little to force the Russians there. And while the war rages on, the fatcats that own the MIC are making hundreds of billions. I think we know whose side the left is on here...