• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cowardly NATO watches as Russia decimates Ukrainian infrastructure.

God of War

Governor
@Raoul_Luke

Funny that Putin has only committed to not using theater/tactical nukes in Ukraine. And still reserves the right to use nukes for either an existential threat to the country or the state. It is as if America is dumb and deaf. They act as if Putin has committed to never, ever using nukes and so they carry on as if he never will. Hopefully, the other Russians have found a way to keep Putin from making the nuke use decision all alone if at all.

There is no labor shortage and automation is stunted because of imported manual labor taking off the incentive to automate and push AI.

In 1940 there were only 132 million Americans. Was there a labor shortage then? No, there wasn't. Labor shortage is an artificial construct proposed by business men to artificially force economic growth as to benefit them more any everybody else.

Slavery likely inhibited the development of the things like the cotton gin back in the 19th century.
The incentive to be as efficient as possible is and always be in effect.
Sometimes(like the current situation) that means we people to do the work, not robots.

Also we are not living in 1940 so I don't know what you think that has to do with anything.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
@Raoul_Luke

Funny that Putin has only committed to not using theater/tactical nukes in Ukraine. And still reserves the right to use nukes for either an existential threat to the country or the state. It is as if America is dumb and deaf. They act as if Putin has committed to never, ever using nukes and so they carry on as if he never will. Hopefully, the other Russians have found a way to keep Putin from making the nuke use decision all alone if at all.
I guess we'll see. Either the American leadership has sh*t for brains, or they are (as I have suggested) actually trying to not win (or lose) the war so that the largest weapons and munitions bill possible results. It's not rocket science.

Bugsy McGurk

President
That looks like a "state of terror" to me. What does it look like to you? "Victory?""
If course not. There’s no victor yet. And I didn’t say there was.

You engage in the very common dishonest winger tactic of intentionally being non-responsive while pretending you’re being responsive.

I guess we'll see. Either the American leadership has sh*t for brains, or they are (as I have suggested) actually trying to not win (or lose) the war so that the largest weapons and munitions bill possible results. It's not rocket science.
Maybe they should legalize Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin's Mengele "Angel of Death" pedophilia in that Islamidiotocracy tradition of human reproduction pseudoscience as SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11....in that suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal beyond the pleasure principle human farming tradition while giving thanks.....

2023 Congress can end the War in Ukraine on Day 1

Congress should end the war in Ukraine by withdrawing from NATO (msn.com)

2022 Congress could have but didn't
Now ain't that just like a suicidal super egos condescending arrogance Freudian slip granting standing to Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin Mengele "Angel of Death" pedophilia national religion just as SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 Freudian slip granting standing to those burning "it's just a God damn piece of paper" Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement Bush's Arab "death to the infidels" homicidal human farming health care Mengele WW II baptize thine eyes by urinations plan putting on a Christian Nation Islamidiotocracy patriot act.