• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CPAC/GOP --> Hungary promote "great replacement" theory

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
That would actually have a profoundly racist effect. There’s a reason the Great Society programs this country once had were passed in response to the upsurge of the civil rights struggle.
Frankly, the "racist" position here is the suggestion that minorities inherently suffer from any meritocratic policy.

EatTheRich

President
Frankly, the "racist" position here is the suggestion that minorities inherently suffer from any meritocratic policy.
If it were actually “meritocratic” that wouldn’t be the case. But for example income, wealth, and education cutoffs reflect and reinforce unequal access to the means of acquiring those things.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Here's some CPAC/repub sick sh!t.

A notorious Hungarian racist who has called Jews “stinking excrement”, referred to Roma as “animals” and used racial epithets to describe Black people, was a featured speaker at a major gathering of US Republicans in Budapest.

Zsolt Bayer took the stage at the second day of the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) Hungary, a convention that also featured speeches from Donald Trump, Fox News host Tucker Carlson, and Trump’s former White House chief of staff, Mark Meadows.

The last featured speaker of the conference was Jack Posobiec, a far-right US blogger who has used antisemitic symbols and promoted the fabricated “Pizzagate” conspiracy theory smearing prominent Democrats as pedophiles.

Trump shares CPAC Hungary platform with notorious racist and antisemite | Hungary | The Guardian

write on

Senator
Here's some CPAC/repub sick sh!t.

A notorious Hungarian racist who has called Jews “stinking excrement”, referred to Roma as “animals” and used racial epithets to describe Black people, was a featured speaker at a major gathering of US Republicans in Budapest.

Zsolt Bayer took the stage at the second day of the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) Hungary, a convention that also featured speeches from Donald Trump, Fox News host Tucker Carlson, and Trump’s former White House chief of staff, Mark Meadows.

The last featured speaker of the conference was Jack Posobiec, a far-right US blogger who has used antisemitic symbols and promoted the fabricated “Pizzagate” conspiracy theory smearing prominent Democrats as pedophiles.

Trump shares CPAC Hungary platform with notorious racist and antisemite | Hungary | The Guardian
This cannot be said enough.

Raoul_Luke

If it were actually “meritocratic” that wouldn’t be the case. But for example income, wealth, and education cutoffs reflect and reinforce unequal access to the means of acquiring those things.
Guys like Tim Scott, Ben Carson, Dick Parsons, George Johnson, I could go on...oh, yes, and Barack effing Obama say you are full of sh*t.

EatTheRich

President
Guys like Tim Scott, Ben Carson, Dick Parsons, George Johnson, I could go on...oh, yes, and Barack effing Obama say you are full of sh*t.
3 guys who had the opportunities they had because of affirmative action, and still had to be manifestly superior to their white rivals to achieve the successes they did in the face of unequal opportunity … and 2 guys I’ve never heard of.

Raoul_Luke

3 guys who had the opportunities they had because of affirmative action, and still had to be manifestly superior to their white rivals to achieve the successes they did in the face of unequal opportunity … and 2 guys I’ve never heard of.
That's certainly one of the most racist posts I have ever seen on here. The idea that African Americans can't be successful without affirmative action is repulsive. You should be ashamed of yourself.

EatTheRich

President
That's certainly one of the most racist posts I have ever seen on here. The idea that African Americans can't be successful without affirmative action is repulsive. You should be ashamed of yourself.
“Successful” by whose standard? During the Jim Crow period between the affirmative action of the Reconstruction and immediate post-Reconstruction era and the affirmative action of modern times, Blacks were not elected to Congress from the South, nor nominated by the Southern Republican Party or the Democratic Party. Most Southern Blacks couldn’t vote. And whites, who imbibed racist ideology much more easily because they did not have diverse working conditions (no affirmative action, aka mandate not to discriminate based on race), weren’t about to vote for Black candidates (other than a few radicals’ votes). Carson would have been cut off from Yale’s admissions if not for affirmative action in educational admissions based on his 1340 SAT score. Just as Obama would have been cut off from Harvard admission based in his 3.7 undergraduate GPA. The nearly all-white classes graduating from those schools would have been similarly susceptible to racist ideology as were other whites put again and again into all-white settings due to the lack of regard for racial diversity as a valuable goal in itself, and those classes would have had an outsized influence on the nation and indeed the world. In fact, if not for the rules changes adopted at the 1972 Democratic Convention to increase racial diversity in the selection process, Obama would have lost to Clinton at the Convention based on the process previously in place.

For Blacks to be successful enough to become members of Congress, Supreme Court justices, and Presidents in a world with affirmative action in place requires considerably more talent and effort than for whites to achieve the same levels of political distinction. For Blacks to do so in the Jim Crow (post-slavery but lacking affirmative action) era required almost superhuman talent, effort, and luck.

Raoul_Luke

“Successful” by whose standard? During the Jim Crow period between the affirmative action of the Reconstruction and immediate post-Reconstruction era and the affirmative action of modern times, Blacks were not elected to Congress from the South, nor nominated by the Southern Republican Party or the Democratic Party. Most Southern Blacks couldn’t vote. And whites, who imbibed racist ideology much more easily because they did not have diverse working conditions (no affirmative action, aka mandate not to discriminate based on race), weren’t about to vote for Black candidates (other than a few radicals’ votes). Carson would have been cut off from Yale’s admissions if not for affirmative action in educational admissions based on his 1340 SAT score. Just as Obama would have been cut off from Harvard admission based in his 3.7 undergraduate GPA. The nearly all-white classes graduating from those schools would have been similarly susceptible to racist ideology as were other whites put again and again into all-white settings due to the lack of regard for racial diversity as a valuable goal in itself, and those classes would have had an outsized influence on the nation and indeed the world. In fact, if not for the rules changes adopted at the 1972 Democratic Convention to increase racial diversity in the selection process, Obama would have lost to Clinton at the Convention based on the process previously in place.

For Blacks to be successful enough to become members of Congress, Supreme Court justices, and Presidents in a world with affirmative action in place requires considerably more talent and effort than for whites to achieve the same levels of political distinction. For Blacks to do so in the Jim Crow (post-slavery but lacking affirmative action) era required almost superhuman talent, effort, and luck.
You are doubling down on the racist diatribe I see. Disgusting!

EatTheRich

President
There is a bigger wealth gap between whites and Blacks in the U.S. today than in South Africa under apartheid. I attribute that to the racist lack of equal opportunity that affirmative action ameliorates slightly. What is your explanation?

God of War

Governor
Orbán and US right to bond at Cpac in Hungary over ‘great replacement’ ideology | Viktor Orbán | The Guardian

Because of Victor Orbán's curtailing of press freedom, erosion of judicial independence and undermining of multiparty democracy, many political scientists and watchdogs consider Hungary to have experienced democratic backsliding during Orbán's tenure. wiki

Orban is anti-immigration, anti-LBGT. Guess which Americans love him?
Is the Southern border wide open? YES

Are there up to 30 million illegals in this country? YES

Is there a UN paper outlining how to and why to move tens of millions of Southern hemisphere dwellers into the Northern hemisphere? YES

YOU LEFTIES ARE SHIT PEOPLE. An indecent, lying bunch of putrid immoral cadavers. Don't you have an abortion ceremony to go to? Death values really make the Democrat.

write on

Senator

Is there a UN paper outlining how to and why to move tens of millions of Southern hemisphere dwellers into the Northern hemisphere? YES

YOU LEFTIES ARE SHIT PEOPLE. An indecent, lying bunch of putrid immoral cadavers. Don't you have an abortion ceremony to go to? Death values really make the Democrat.
You people have no concept of what the real world is about.

First off, who's going to work those fields when you bitch about 'illegal aliens'?

Secondly, who wants to work at slave labor just so the plutocrats can tought th3ir earnings?

WTF is wrong with you people?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That would actually have a profoundly racist effect. There’s a reason the Great Society programs this country once had were passed in response to the upsurge of the civil rights struggle.
Yet, PJ leftist have posted often more whites on welfare than blacks

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There is a bigger wealth gap between whites and Blacks in the U.S. today than in South Africa under apartheid. I attribute that to the racist lack of equal opportunity that affirmative action ameliorates slightly. What is your explanation?
LINK

EatTheRich

President

Is the Southern border wide open? Obviously not.

Are there "up to 30 million illegals [sic]" in this country? I guess technically 11.7 million is "up to 30 million."

What UN paper? Is it perhaps about how capitalism and imperialism are increasingly making the Southern hemisphere impossible to live in?

If the Republicans today are about as right-wing as Robert Welch, the Democrats are about as left-wing as William F. Buckley. In other words 60 years ago they both would have been on the extreme right of the Republican Party while everyone from LBJ to Eisenhower to Nixon could be found well, well to their left.

In the 20th century, the right gave us the Belgian atrocities, the Holocaust, the Indonesian genocide, the Rwanda and Burundi genocides, the atrocities in Spain and Greece and Korea and Chile and Argentina and Paraguay and Italy, the massacres in Mexico City and Buenos Aires, Guernica, Babi Yar, Kolchak and Denikin, apartheid, the Ustashe's death camps, the murders in Kenya, reckless fossil fuel burning, etc. The left gave us satellites, the peaceful use of nuclear power, child labor laws, food and drug regulation, rural electrification, the polio vaccine, the fall of Hitler and of apartheid, the first 60-year famine-free period in Chinese history, eradication of typhus in the USSR, and mass reforestation.

EatTheRich

President
Yet, PJ leftist have posted often more whites on welfare than blacks
Yes, as is often the case due to racism in our society Blacks have been best positioned to lead the struggles from which whites have been best positioned to benefit.