• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CPAC/GOP --> Hungary promote "great replacement" theory

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You’re really doing yeoman’s work in your efforts to keep all focus off the Democrats DRIVING our country altogether into the dirt, eh?

Crime is off the charts. The border is insecure and hemorrhaging unvetted illegals by the tens and tens of thousands each month. The Dow is being crushed. Brink of WW3. Etc. Etc.

Now what’s this about Hungarian CPAC replacement theory? LOL!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You’re really doing yeoman’s work in your efforts to keep all focus off the Democrats DRIVING our country altogether into the dirt, eh?

Crime is off the charts. The border is insecure and hemorrhaging unvetted illegals by the tens and tens of thousands each month. The Dow is being crushed. Brink of WW3. Etc. Etc.

Our democracy is at stake. I'm doing my part pointing out the threats.

In search of GOP candidates willing to stand up for democracy - Las Vegas Sun Newspaper

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Our democracy is at stake. I'm doing my part pointing out the threats.

In search of GOP candidates willing to stand up for democracy - Las Vegas Sun Newspaper
You come up yet with that reason why allowing 30 or 40 million 3rd world peasants to take up residency among us is beneficial to our society yet Julie? Typical lefty - when you challenge them to defend their policies they run away and start a new polemic thread accusing anyone who opposes the policies they cannot defend of being a "nazi."

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You come up yet with that reason why allowing 30 or 40 million 3rd world peasants to take up residency among us is beneficial to our society yet Julie? Typical lefty - when you challenge them to defend their policies they run away and start a new polemic thread accusing anyone who opposes the policies they cannot defend of being a "nazi."
First off, you've been brainwashed to believe we have open borders blah, blah. Turn off Tucker Carlson and stop reading the 'great replacement" theory advocated by autocrat Victor Orban and your repub party.

Now tell me what you think about white immigrants.

Spamature

President
Orbán and US right to bond at Cpac in Hungary over ‘great replacement’ ideology | Viktor Orbán | The Guardian

Because of Victor Orbán's curtailing of press freedom, erosion of judicial independence and undermining of multiparty democracy, many political scientists and watchdogs consider Hungary to have experienced democratic backsliding during Orbán's tenure. wiki

Orban is anti-immigration, anti-LBGT. Guess which Americans love him?

Crime among Republican officeholders is off the charts and you refuse to say anything about it. Instead, you're trying to keep the focus on the non crime committing Democrats.

Thousands of women will be hemorrhaging to death in alley ways because right wing extremism. But you won't talk about that either.

Black Americans will be hunted down by Republican freshly enthused with their the WRT doctrine and tactics, culled from racist Hungarian fascists.

You'll only discuss that as far as you can defend it.
Then it's on to the Democrats to seek cover.

Spamature

President
Orbán and US right to bond at Cpac in Hungary over ‘great replacement’ ideology | Viktor Orbán | The Guardian

Because of Victor Orbán's curtailing of press freedom, erosion of judicial independence and undermining of multiparty democracy, many political scientists and watchdogs consider Hungary to have experienced democratic backsliding during Orbán's tenure. wiki

The GOP is already ahead of them on some things.

Raoul_Luke

First off, you've been brainwashed to believe we have open borders blah, blah. Turn off Tucker Carlson and stop reading the 'great replacement" theory advocated by autocrat Victor Orban and your repub party.

Now tell me what you think about white immigrants.
Yes, indeed, there's no problem whatsoever at the southern border:

Oops!

If there's no problem with illegals streaming into the US, why are the moderate dems freaking out over it?

So now that we've established that it IS happening, lets "circle back" to my question to you regarding what possible good reason is there for it? Unless you can articulate why it is "good" for America to be flooded with third world peasants, then "white replacement theory" becomes the Occam's Razor explanation.

Colorforms

Senator

Besides, the "replacement theory" isn't a theory. It's the democrat's stated doctrine for the past several decades under "the emerging democrat majority". They have even written books about it.

EatTheRich

President

Oops!

If there's no problem with illegals streaming into the US, why are the moderate dems freaking out over it?

So now that we've established that it IS happening, lets "circle back" to my question to you regarding what possible good reason is there for it? Unless you can articulate why it is "good" for America to be flooded with third world peasants, then "white replacement theory" becomes the Occam's Razor explanation.
Because it undermines exploitation, of course.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Oops!

You bring Trump to mind. He said immigrants from places like Norway would be fine. Meaning you righties are against minority immigrants. We know what that says about your and your fellow repubs.

Raoul_Luke

You bring Trump to mind. He said immigrants from places like Norway would be fine. Meaning you righties are against minority immigrants. We know what that says about your and your fellow repubs.
I think there should be a balanced immigration plan that ignores race and favors people with education and skills, irrespective of nation of origin, don't you agree?

write on

Senator

And let's not forget Brazil's Bolsonaro.

Hold on tight. This story will get more traction as time goes by. The right wing here approve of his fascism.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
And let's not forget Brazil's Bolsonaro.

Hold on tight. This story will get more traction as time goes by. The right wing here approve of his fascism.

Yep, add Bolsonaro.
Repubs are authoritarian at heart. Trump helped them become more forthcoming about it when he sided with and praised the world's dictators.....Putin, Erdogan, Orban, Dueterte, Kim Jong Il, etc. Repubs are anti-democracy all the way.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I think there should be a balanced immigration plan that ignores race and favors people with education and skills, irrespective of nation of origin, don't you agree?
We know you righties want pure white immigrants (and why) and not black or brown ones. It's your "great replacement" theory.

write on

Senator

Have you ever stopped with your hatred of all things Democrat and asked yourself why CPAC was held in Hungary that is led by the racist, anitsemite authoritarian Orban which had speakers such as Zsolt Bayer?

Edit; I'll save you the time to look up who Bayer is...

Last edited: