• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CPAC/GOP --> Hungary promote "great replacement" theory

God of War

Governor
Drive into Mexico, then try to drive back without waiting in line to be checked before reentering the US. Try it sometime champ...You will find out how “wide open” the border is. You are, as usual, full of shit.
You use "champ" in a real passive aggessive kind of way. ha ha

reason10

Governor
Drive into Mexico, then try to drive back without waiting in line to be checked before reentering the US. Try it sometime champ...You will find out how “wide open” the border is. You are, as usual, full of shit.
I agree that if you have a car and look like you have a job, you have to go through checkpoints. But Joe wants to open up the borders for those ignorant, uneducated lazy animals from Honduras, who want to violate our shores.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I agree that if you have a car and look like you have a job, you have to go through checkpoints. But Joe wants to open up the borders for those ignorant, uneducated lazy animals from Honduras, who want to violate our shores.
Ignorant, lazy animals....Nice, Christian attitude towards your fellow man...

reason10

Governor
Ignorant, lazy animals....Nice, Christian attitude towards your fellow man...
Your side calls Christians murderers and terrorists. You're constantly bashing Christianity, unless it is used to import a new generation of stupid, lazy, entitled Democratic voters.

God of War

Governor
@EatTheRich @Jack4freedom

You two talk about border checkpoints as if they ARE the border and are the ONLY crossing point when if fact the border is hundred of miles long and is illegally crossed all along its length. You're both clearly constrained in your reasoning abilities or simply lie for a living or both. To come and say that the borders are not wide open is a non-starter on the topic. It is a complete fail on your part. Embarrassing for you really.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Your side calls Christians murderers and terrorists. You're constantly bashing Christianity, unless it is used to import a new generation of stupid, lazy, entitled Democratic voters.
Real Christians don’t refer to their brothers and sisters as subhuman. I attended Catholic schools and learned the teachings of Jesus Christ by the time I was 9 years old. Your hateful, judgmental diatribes here are the polar opposite of those teachings. I don’t have a “side”. I do not categorize people and call all of them murderers, terrorists or anything else based on what state they live in or who they choose to vote for. Suggesting that people who come here to America in search of a better way of life from poor, war torn, dangerous third world countries are lazy and subhuman shows that you are an ignorant hateful person with a very low intellect. You must have learned about Christ from different books than I did....Just sayin’...

EatTheRich

President
@EatTheRich @Jack4freedom

You two talk about border checkpoints as if they ARE the border and are the ONLY crossing point when if fact the border is hundred of miles long and is illegally crossed all along its length. You're both clearly constrained in your reasoning abilities or simply lie for a living or both. To come and say that the borders are not wide open is a non-starter on the topic. It is a complete fail on your part. Embarrassing for you really.
The reason there are border checkpoints (at all the places people could otherwise safely cross) is because legal immigration is severely restricted. A wide-open border would be one anyone could walk or drive across without any fear of apprehension.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
That’s a mechanism by which (based on the way our society is set up e.g. capital inheritance, the family, and the credit system, and of course the background of slavery, peonage, and Jim Crow that led to the lateness in the first place) generational racial inequality of opportunity is perpetuated, yes. That reinforces my position that said inequality continues to exist, not yours that it no longer does.

Yes, that list has grown to 7 now, as the White racist power structure has had to retreat in the face of popular resistance. And that does Jack all for those who aren’t billionaires.
So black billionaires prove the US is a racist country? You are unbelievable!

EatTheRich

President
So black billionaires prove the US is a racist country? You are unbelievable!
What demonstrates that the U.S. is racist: 14% of Americans are Black. 1% of American billionaires are Black. 24% of Americans in poverty are Black. 33% of Americans in extreme poverty are Black.

Raoul_Luke

What demonstrates that the U.S. is racist: 14% of Americans are Black. 1% of American billionaires are Black. 24% of Americans in poverty are Black. 33% of Americans in extreme poverty are Black.
Disparate outcomes is a Marxist construct. If no blacks become billionaires, that is evidence of racism. The existence of black billionaires proves that the "system" is NOT RACIST. That's how it works. Those who would simply take the white billionaires' billions and give it to blacks are repeating the madness of the land confiscation in Rhodesia:

1653698852442.png
Oops!

God of War

Governor
The reason there are border checkpoints (at all the places people could otherwise safely cross) is because legal immigration is severely restricted. A wide-open border would be one anyone could walk or drive across without any fear of apprehension.
I don't think you meant apprehension but maybe "fear of being apprehended"?

That said you KNOW the border is wide open and that Biden's lawlessness is breeding racism.

EatTheRich

President
Disparate outcomes is a Marxist construct. If no blacks become billionaires, that is evidence of racism. The existence of black billionaires proves that the "system" is NOT RACIST. That's how it works. Those who would simply take the white billionaires' billions and give it to blacks are repeating the madness of the land confiscation in Rhodesia:

View attachment 70555
Oops!
If race didn’t affect opportunity, it wouldn’t correlate closely with outcomes. There were very wealthy Black people in the days of Jim Crow and in the days of slavery … would you say those systems weren’t racist?

I think you mean Zimbabwe and you seem to overlook that land reform has been undertaken in many countries and the negative effects of land reform in Zimbabwe came from tribally discriminatory redistribution to the dictator’s urban cronies and not from anything inherent to land reform.

Raoul_Luke

If race didn’t affect opportunity, it wouldn’t correlate closely with outcomes. There were very wealthy Black people in the days of Jim Crow and in the days of slavery … would you say those systems weren’t racist?

I think you mean Zimbabwe and you seem to overlook that land reform has been undertaken in many countries and the negative effects of land reform in Zimbabwe came from tribally discriminatory redistribution to the dictator’s urban cronies and not from anything inherent to land reform.
That is simplistic thinking, and, I might add, very self-serving. Again, if no minorities could ever succeed, it would be evidence of structural racism. Absent such conclusive evidence, the most likely determinant of success is effort. Clearly, you can also correlate success to growing up in a two-parent household. But is the left at all interested in exploring their role in the destruction of the minority family unit? Nah, just blame "racism" and go on pretending that progressive policy on poverty and race hasn't completely failed.

EatTheRich

President
That is simplistic thinking, and, I might add, very self-serving. Again, if no minorities could ever succeed, it would be evidence of structural racism. Absent such conclusive evidence, the most likely determinant of success is effort. Clearly, you can also correlate success to growing up in a two-parent household. But is the left at all interested in exploring their role in the destruction of the minority family unit? Nah, just blame "racism" and go on pretending that progressive policy on poverty and race hasn't completely failed.
1. As if conservative policy hadn’t done far more to atomize minority families.
2. As if progressive capitalist political tendencies and the formally race-neutral (which I thought meant they couldn’t cause racial disparities, according to you) policies they propose aren’t necessary to the maintenance of the racist system.
3. As if explaining one of many mechanisms by which race privilege is perpetuated causes that race privilege to cease being a feature of our society.

To be consistent with your position here requires you to say that in 1919 when Madam Walker (who was Black) was fabulously wealthy, the Elaine massacre (one of dozens of racial massacres that year in the country) killed 240 Blacks, the Ku Klux Klan was at its heyday, and “separate but equal” was the law of the land, there was no reasonable grounds for inferring structural racism. In 1860, when William Ellison (who was Black) owned a large plantation with 68 Black slaves, the most likely determinant of success was effort. Minorities could succeed. But then, as now, the “success” of a few requires the oppression of the many … as is true even in the case of the privileged race.

Raoul_Luke

1. As if conservative policy hadn’t done far more to atomize minority families.
2. As if progressive capitalist political tendencies and the formally race-neutral (which I thought meant they couldn’t cause racial disparities, according to you) policies they propose aren’t necessary to the maintenance of the racist system.
3. As if explaining one of many mechanisms by which race privilege is perpetuated causes that race privilege to cease being a feature of our society.

To be consistent with your position here requires you to say that in 1919 when Madam Walker (who was Black) was fabulously wealthy, the Elaine massacre (one of dozens of racial massacres that year in the country) killed 240 Blacks, the Ku Klux Klan was at its heyday, and “separate but equal” was the law of the land, there was no reasonable grounds for inferring structural racism. In 1860, when William Ellison (who was Black) owned a large plantation with 68 Black slaves, the most likely determinant of success was effort. Minorities could succeed. But then, as now, the “success” of a few requires the oppression of the many … as is true even in the case of the privileged race.
It's really quite simple here - If the US' "white power structure" is intent on withholding opportunity from minorities, why isn't Somalia or Nigeria (or Cuba or Mexico for that matter) running rings around the USA in generating black (and brown) billionaires?

EatTheRich

President
It's really quite simple here - If the US' "white power structure" is intent on withholding opportunity from minorities, why isn't Somalia or Nigeria (or Cuba or Mexico for that matter) running rings around the USA in generating black (and brown) billionaires?
Because American white supremacy and American imperialist exploitation of those countries go hand in hand … and of course because Cuba doesn’t allow people to become billionaires.