• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Crazy stuff.

God of War

Governor
Now that Covid is subsiding as was expected (evolving to become more transmissible and less lethal) we have the yahoos on both sides dominating poor messaging- I do not believe the lessons were learned and the next one is going to be just as bad if not worse for the lessons not learned.

I expect that for political reasons the truth of what happened will not be publicly realized. To be clear masks work to the degree that they do for each wearer and vaccine mandates don't. I'm more concerned with the vaccine rapists being validated by this experience. The only thing that will blunt them is if the truth of this vaccine becomes the great harm incurred by too many people. I love how the vaccine took credit for mitigating the pandemic when evolution sent it well on its way to medical irrelevance.

But note that the money whore powers that be have normalized mRNA gene therapy technology for broader use. They have become the ONLY winners. If I had my druthers they'd hang.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Now that Covid is subsiding as was expected (evolving to become more transmissible and less lethal) we have the yahoos on both sides dominating poor messaging- I do not believe the lessons were learned and the next one is going to be just as bad if not worse for the lessons not learned.

I expect that for political reasons the truth of what happened will not be publicly realized. To be clear masks work to the degree that they do for each wearer and vaccine mandates don't. I'm more concerned with the vaccine rapists being validated by this experience. The only thing that will blunt them is if the truth of this vaccine becomes the great harm incurred by too many people. I love how the vaccine took credit for mitigating the pandemic when evolution sent it well on its way to medical irrelevance.

But note that the money whore powers that be have normalized mRNA gene therapy technology for broader use. They have become the ONLY winners. If I had my druthers they'd hang.
Fair start. Time will tell which of those plays out and how.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
People still get their flu vaccines, knowing each year there's a new variant. It's odd there's no big uproar over having to do that. As each new variant crops up with COVID... it seems the lesser degree of illness, although the experts report it could be more easily transmitted.
As far the MRNA gene therapy having a big impact on the treatment on other severe diseases. There's much to be cheering and optimistic about. IMO.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
People still get their flu vaccines, knowing each year there's a new variant. It's odd there's no big uproar over having to do that. As each new variant crops up with COVID... it seems the lesser degree of illness, although the experts report it could be more easily transmitted.
As far the MRNA gene therapy having a big impact on the treatment on other severe diseases. There's much to be cheering and optimistic about. IMO.
Wait till mRNA is a modality for other things..
Then skeptics will be all yum yum....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I agree... and it's already proving beneficial as a potential treatment for HIV.
Yes but that is largely treatable. I'm thinking big ticket stuff like cancer, or what have you..

You'll see...the yum yums will change their tune

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Yes but that is largely treatable. I'm thinking big ticket stuff like cancer, or what have you..

You'll see...the yum yums will change their tune
I know that's what many are hoping will be coming down the pike, pronto.
Targeted therapy has been around for quite some time. I speak from experience, actually. :):cool:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I would add that with flu vaccines, it's not a target rich environment for a misinformation campaign.
It's amazing when one thinks about it. The shift we have seen in trusting science to denials and conspiracy theories regarding prevention and vaccines while dealing with COVID.
Being used as a political tool made it a deadlier disease. IMO.