• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Crime in America

I couldn't care less. Like I said in the OP...it's hard to propose additional gun "control" legislation if the lower crime rate (due to lack of reporting) doesn't justify doing so.

Besides, Lightfoot and Hochul say their cities are safe.
It's not hard to propose gun control legislation.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
i think what he's saying is that biden is doing so poorly there isnt even the money to count crimes, let alone prevent them...
His critical thinking skills are so poor that he can't understand the data is collected anyway...every time a crime is reported and every time an arrest takes place...it's already in an electronic database and doesn't cost anything to send to the FBI. The FBI could save money by not raiding a former president's home to come up with another nothing burger and spending time undercover inciting people to break into the capital building.

It would be a wash on money.

His critical thinking skills are so poor that he can't understand the data is collected anyway...every time a crime is reported and every time an arrest takes place...it's already in an electronic database and doesn't cost anything to send to the FBI. The FBI could save money by not raiding a former president's home to come up with another nothing burger and spending time undercover inciting people to break into the capital building.

It would be a wash on money.
Did you even read your own link?
The FBI has some new-fangled reporting system which takes time and money to implement.

Which you haven't gotten or shall ever get
Come Jan you will have to start repaying again
plus interest added while not paying
You will die in debt
I sure hope I die in debt.
That is how you win.
You borrow money, spend it, and then die before you ever have to pay it back.

Which you haven't gotten or shall ever get
Come Jan you will have to start repaying again
plus interest added while not paying
You will die in debt
You are an idiot on so many levels.
First, your an idiot for thinking student loans are coming back in Jan.
Secondly, interest rates have been set at zero during the student loan pause.
So never quit proving your ignorance.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I sure hope I die in debt.
That is how you win.
You borrow money, spend it, and then die before you ever have to pay it back.
not surprised you leave your debt for your wiffe and two kids to repay

You prove with your post to be that lowly of a spoiled ass boy

Hint: just because you die doesn't erase your debt