• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Crime Stats Alarm Black Leaders

Barbella

Senator
**********edited**********

Screw it. I'll continue to point it out every time I see it. If you don't like it, don't read it. In the meantime, keep calling me a "RACIST" all you want... I really don't give a damn. I know who I am, my family and friends know who I am, and those who want to think the worst of me are neither. So carry on with your hate...

The implications are shocking: Nearly 50% of all black males and 38% of white men will be arrested by the age of 23. These statistics, compiled by four college professors between the years 1997-2008, were published in the January 6 edition of the journal Crime & Delinquency.

“African American youth represent 32% of all weapons arrests [and] were arrested for aggravated assault at a rate nearly three times that of whites.”

To better comprehend this trend, on January 10 AMERICAN FREE PRESS spoke with veteran journalist and author Alan Caruba. When questioned about the proliferation of black crime, Caruba explained, “The black community is afflicted with all kinds of problems based on a long history of failing to integrate fully into the overall community.”

Pointing to current events, Caruba explained: “The knockout game is a good example of what’s wrong today. It goes straight to the heart of how [blacks] are raised. It’s a disturbing trend that all of us need to pay more attention to.”

Although few publications other than AFP have the courage to buck political correctness and address the actualities of this social cancer in a forthright manner, in a 2011 speech Philadelphia’s black Mayor Michael Nutter offered the following admonishment to black youths:

“You have damaged your own race,” he said. “Take those damned hoodies down. Pull your pants up and buy a belt because no one wants to see your underwear or the crack of your butt.”

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=14864

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zzigzzag

Screw it. I'll continue to point it out every time I see it. If you don't like it, don't read it. In the meantime, keep calling me a "RACIST" all you want... I really don't give a damn. I know who I am, my family and friends know who I am, and those who want to think the worst of me are neither. So carry on with your hate...

The implications are shocking: Nearly 50% of all black males and 38% of white men will be arrested by the age of 23. These statistics, compiled by four college professors between the years 1997-2008, were published in the January 6 edition of the journal Crime & Delinquency.

“African American youth represent 32% of all weapons arrests [and] were arrested for aggravated assault at a rate nearly three times that of whites.”

To better comprehend this trend, on January 10 AMERICAN FREE PRESS spoke with veteran journalist and author Alan Caruba. When questioned about the proliferation of black crime, Caruba explained, “The black community is afflicted with all kinds of problems based on a long history of failing to integrate fully into the overall community.”

Pointing to current events, Caruba explained: “The knockout game is a good example of what’s wrong today. It goes straight to the heart of how [blacks] are raised. It’s a disturbing trend that all of us need to pay more attention to.”

Although few publications other than AFP have the courage to buck political correctness and address the actualities of this social cancer in a forthright manner, in a 2011 speech Philadelphia’s black Mayor Michael Nutter offered the following admonishment to black youths:

“You have damaged your own race,” he said. “Take those damned hoodies down. Pull your pants up and buy a belt because no one wants to see your underwear or the crack of your butt.”

Nice race rant.

freyasman

Senator

Good post Barb

Charcat

One of the Patsy's

Thanks for the post, Barb. I see you have already been attacked for posting it. Doesn't it make you wonder why leftists get so upset by these posts? If you mention a major problem in this country concerning blacks, you are obviously racist.

My question for those who are offended by these posts is this: Why are you offended instead of concerned? Try Googling white teen gangs and see what you come up with. Find me some stories of groups of white teens destroying malls, beating or killing people. Then we can discuss whether mentioning the fact that these kids are black is racist or not.

Barbella

Senator
Thanks for the post, Barb. I see you have already been attacked for posting it. Doesn't it make you wonder why leftists get so upset by these posts? If you mention a major problem in this country concerning blacks, you are obviously racist.

My question for those who are offended by these posts is this: Why are you offended instead of concerned? Try Googling white teen gangs and see what you come up with. Find me some stories of groups of white teens destroying malls, beating or killing people. Then we can discuss whether mentioning the fact that these kids are black is racist or not.
Exactly my point, char... and yes, already one of the biggest losers jumped in with some bullshit that does NOTHING to address the top post. As usual.

Z

zzigzzag

Exactly my point, char... and yes, already one of the biggest losers jumped in with some bullshit that does NOTHING to address the top post. As usual.
I addressed it precisely and exactly as I was implored to by your words.

I gave it all the gravitas it deserved.

You were whining about your well-deserved, long standing reputation as a race baiter again. You made it a TP and droned on incessantly again about how people who recognize your agenda are the racists.

I think the next step in the straw man project is to interrupt my laughter by telling me how angry I am. Right?

Barbella

Senator

You were whining about your well-deserved, long standing reputation as a race baiter again. You made it a TP and droned on incessantly again about how people who recognize your agenda are the racists.

I think the next step in the straw man project is to interrupt my laughter by telling me how angry I am. Right?
You addressed NOTHING. All you dead was repeat your tired old "Barbella is a racist" rant. Like I said in the top post... I don't give a damn about your opinion of me, personally.

Do you have an opinion about the CONTENT of the top post? If not, buzz off.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

I don't get your point..You joined the party of slavery and segregation..it's who you are...and now the need to pin that on Republicans is hilarious and yet you end racism by your actions how?

Z

zzigzzag

You addressed NOTHING. All you dead was repeat your tired old "Barbella is a racist" rant. Like I said in the top post... I don't give a damn about your opinion of me, personally.

Do you have an opinion about the CONTENT of the top post?
If not, buzz off.
What did you think this was?

"You were whining about your well-deserved, long standing reputation as a race baiter again. You made it a TP and droned on incessantly again about how people who recognize your agenda are the racists."

Drummie got it and supported your thesis....as usual.

this is why i favor licensing and insuring guns in a manner similar to automobiles

1. take a training course
  2. pass a test for the class of weapon you were trained on
  3. receive a license for that particular type. handgun permits do not permit you to purchase a sniper rifle
  4. show license and proof of insurance at your local gun store.
the insurance rates for "safe drivers" (people who live in rural circumstances, and have a 15 year history of duck and deer hunting) will naturally be much lower than the rate for a 23 year old gang banger high school dropout with no apparent means of support and juvenile record which is closed to the public.

this won't solve every problem, but its a start. people who intend to use guns responsbilty won't be deterred by treating guns like cars.

Barbella

Senator
this is why i favor licensing and insuring guns in a manner similar to automobiles

3. receive a license for that particular type. handgun permits do not permit you to purchase a sniper rifle
the insurance rates for "safe drivers" (people who live in rural circumstances, and have a 15 year history of duck and deer hunting) will naturally be much lower than the rate for a 23 year old gang banger high school dropout with no apparent means of support and juvenile record which is closed to the public.

this won't solve every problem, but its a start. people who intend to use guns responsbilty won't be deterred by treating guns like cars.
The only thing is.... a 23 year old gang banger high school dropout etc is guaranteed NOT to license and insure his guns. GUARANTEED.

freyasman

Senator

No, thanks

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

would you say the say about using the Internet____________
seems Hackers are destroying more folks than GUNS___________

cell phones creates no safe drivers of those insured automobiles

Spamature

President

My problem with your post is you rarely if ever actually respond to genuine criticisms of your post. You throw racially charged content up and then you're perplexed by responses.

PS

Again I must remind you that you are a self admitted racist. You said in past post that you specifically do not like Black people and by and large consider them inferior to Whites.

Barbella

Senator
Again I must remind you that you are a self admitted racist. You said in past post that you specifically do not like Black people and by and large consider them inferior to Whites.
WTF? I never, EVER said ANYTHING even CLOSE to that. How you people pull that stuff out of your ears is beyond me.

Unreal.

gigi

Mayor
My problem with your post is you rarely if ever actually respond to genuine criticisms of your post. You throw racially charged content up and then you're perplexed by responses.

PS

She's not a racist, Spam.
Sure she's put up five "bad black people" threads in two days.
And sure she's made plenty of comments on the other four or five "bad black people" threads her friends put up. And yeah, okay, she did "like" and "winner" racist posts others have written. And alright, she has said that black folks who don't commit crimes are only "acting white".
But she says she's not a racist, so it must be true.

MrMike

Bless you all
You're a proven liar so not in a position to determine what's true or not for others

Better luck next time...

And sure she's made plenty of comments on the other four or five "bad black people" threads her friends put up. And yeah, okay, she did "like" and "winner" racist posts others have written. And alright, she has said that black folks who don't commit crimes are only "acting white".

Barbella

Senator
That chip on your shoulder is getting heavier and heavier, day by day, huh? I hope it doesn't break your back...

Poor you.