• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Crime Stats Alarm Black Leaders

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
So you claim to remember the story about the apartment building when you first came to this country but you are saying you don't remember saying what you said about Blacks ? Then what exactly did you say about that incident if you remember exactly what you said ?

As for not liking black. I am trying to remember that name change you did back on the fray. If I think a while the name may come back to me. But it was under that name you first started to post your Trentonian articles as I recall. Anyway I flat out asked you about your feelings about blacks and you gave me a straight answer. You said did not like them. You posting pattern supports what I am saying. It's kind of ridiculous to to protest the idea that you don't like blacks when almost all of your top post are negative stories about them. But what ever. The elephant is not in the room. It's just the imagination of anyone looking at how you post here.
WildCard was one of her nics in BB.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And? Your point is?
I don't have a point. I just remembered and filled him in. Don't be so down-in-the-mouth. You have your own little "Blacks acting Bad" room now for you and those who kudo each other's posts to enjoy. It's a good thing. Right? I think it was a swell idea. :)

Barbella

Senator
I don't have a point. I just remembered and filled him in. Don't be so down-in-the-mouth. You have your own little "Blacks acting Bad" room now for you and those who kudo each other's posts to enjoy. It's a good thing. Right? I think it was a swell idea. :)
What are YOU doing in MY room?