• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Crime Stats Alarm Black Leaders

gigi

Mayor
That chip on your shoulder is getting heavier and heavier, day by day, huh? I hope it doesn't break your back...

Poor you.
Look, someone called you a racist and I was just defending you! Now you're mad at me for that? You're the one who sounds angry.

Barbella

Senator
Look, someone called you a racist and I was just defending you! Now you're mad at me for that? You're the one who sounds angry.
I'm not angry at all. In fact, I feel sorry for you, as should be obvious when I said "poor you". Like I said, that's a mighty heavy chip you've got there....

MrMike

Bless you all
She still can't reconcile the fact she was caught red-handed lying by the very technology platform this forum operates on. She is what she is (=a liar) and has no right to judge the honesty of anyone. Watching her try to squirm out of it is funny yet I do find I somewhat pity her.

That chip on your shoulder is getting heavier and heavier, day by day, huh? I hope it doesn't break your back...

Poor you.

gigi

Mayor
She still can't reconcile the fact she was caught red-handed lying by the very technology platform this forum operates on. She is what she is (=a liar) and has no right to judge the honesty of anyone. Watching her try to squirm out of it is funny yet I do find I somewhat pity her.
This is an interesting post. I said Barb isn't a racist and you're....what? Saying I'm lying?

Did I say anything that wasn't true in my post from yesterday? Please point it out to me if so. Otherwise we'll just have to assume that you're engaging in personal attacks and since you've gone to other threads I post on just to call me a liar, we can also assume you're stalking as well.

Meanwhile, I stand behind what I said yesterday. Barb is just not a racist.She said so. If you disagree, show me where I'm wrong.

gigi

Mayor
I'm not angry at all. In fact, I feel sorry for you, as should be obvious when I said "poor you". Like I said, that's a mighty heavy chip you've got there....
Yeah, that's oddly perplexing. Why do you feel sorry for me? Because I defended you? Doesn't make sense Barb.

MrMike

Bless you all
Try as you might to slide away and hide your shame by playing games below, you're a proven liar on PJ. Live with that fact, you definitely earned it.

This is an interesting post. I said Barb isn't a racist and you're....what? Saying I'm lying?

Did I say anything that wasn't true in my post from yesterday? Please point it out to me if so. Otherwise we'll just have to assume that you're engaging in personal attacks and since you've gone to other threads I post on just to call me a liar, we can also assume you're stalking as well.

Meanwhile, I stand behind what I said yesterday. Barb is just not a racist.She said so. If you disagree, show me where I'm wrong.

Barbella

Senator
Yeah, that's oddly perplexing. Why do you feel sorry for me? Because I defended you? Doesn't make sense Barb.
No. I feel sorry for you because you seem so angry all the time, and so easily offended over the slightest thing. That's usually a sign of very low self-esteem, and I always feel bad for people who consider themselves inferior to others.

Buck up, girl... things could be worse...

Caroljo

Senator
Come on Gigi....stop it. You know you weren't defending Barb. Don't act like you don't know what you were doing.

gigi

Mayor
No. I feel sorry for you because you seem so angry all the time, and so easily offended over the slightest thing. That's usually a sign of very low self-esteem, and I always feel bad for people who consider themselves inferior to others.

Buck up, girl... things could be worse...
Let me see if I understand this:
Someone called you a racist here on this thread. You didn't tell him he had a chip on shoulder, or that he suffers from low self esteem, or is angry.
But you say these things to me? What exactly did I say that leads you to these conclusions? Surely there must have been something, no?

Barbella

Senator
Let me see if I understand this:
Someone called you a racist here on this thread. You didn't tell him he had a chip on shoulder, or that he suffers from low self esteem, or is angry.
But you say these things to me? What exactly did I say that leads you to these conclusions? Surely there must have been something, no?
Absolutely. Just like my 'proven racism' is based on my past posting history, your anger and low self esteem has been proven throughout YOUR posting history.

'Everyone' knows it.

gigi

Mayor
Absolutely. Just like my 'proven racism' is based on my past posting history, your anger and low self esteem has been proven throughout YOUR posting history.

'Everyone' knows it.
Barb, the opinions people draw of us based on what we post here are accurate or they're not. Can't be both accurate and inaccurate at the same time, can they?

Barbella

Senator
Barb, the opinions people draw of us based on what we post here are accurate or they're not. Can't be both accurate and inaccurate at the same time, can they?
Says who? You?

As Mike said, you've been caught lying before... why would anyone believe you now?

gigi

Mayor
Says who? You?

As Mike said, you've been caught lying before... why would anyone believe you now?
I didn't lie about anything.

But as far as "says who"...No, not me Barb. YOU!
I asked you why you say I'm angry and bitter and suffering from low self esteem, and you said it's my posting history.
All I did was tell you that if we base our opinions of each other on our posting histories, they're either accurate or they're not. They can't be both at the same time.

A couple other posters up thread have based their opinions on whether or not you're a racist on your posting history.Actually a lot of people have come to that conclusion but let's just focus on this one thread.

You have based your opinions about whether or not I'm angry and suffer from low self esteem based on my posting history.

The method by which you and they have come to these conclusions is one and the same, isn't it?

Barbella

Senator
I didn't lie about anything.

But as far as "says who"...No, not me Barb. YOU!
I asked you why you say I'm angry and bitter and suffering from low self esteem, and you said it's my posting history.
All I did was tell you that if we base our opinions of each other on our posting histories, they're either accurate or they're not. They can't be both at the same time.

A couple other posters up thread have based their opinions on whether or not you're a racist on your posting history.Actually a lot of people have come to that conclusion but let's just focus on this one thread.

You have based your opinions about whether or not I'm angry and suffer from low self esteem based on my posting history.

The method by which you and they have come to these conclusions is one and the same, isn't it?
Yep. Based on my posting history, I'm a racist, so it must be true, right?

Based on YOUR posting history, you're someone with low self esteem who is very easily offended and carries a huge chip on her shoulder.

You're saying MY posting history proves the truth, but YOURS doesn't?

Er.... you can't have it both ways.

gigi

Mayor
Yep. Based on my posting history, I'm a racist, so it must be true, right?

Based on YOUR posting history, you're someone with low self esteem who is very easily offended and carries a huge chip on her shoulder.

You're saying MY posting history proves the truth, but YOURS doesn't?

Er.... you can't have it both ways.
I said no such thing. Seems that you did. Some folks accused you of being a racist because of your posting history and you have disagreed with them many times these past months that I've seen. Next thing we know, though, you're telling me I'm angry and suffering from low self esteem. I asked you what makes you feel this way about me and YOU said YOU drew your conclusions based on MY posting history.

Spamature

President
WTF? I never, EVER said ANYTHING even CLOSE to that. How you people pull that stuff out of your ears is beyond me.

Unreal.
I don't remember your exact words but it was during your story about an apartment building where you expressed your opinion on black inferiority . You flat out posted that you did not like blacks under a different handle you used for a while. It was under the other name you started with your 1st posts about crimes involving blacks from The Trentonian.

Barbella

Senator
I don't remember your exact words but it was during your story about an apartment building where you expressed your opinion on black inferiority . You flat out posted that you did not like blacks under a different handle you used for a while. It was under the other name you started with your 1st posts about crimes involving blacks from The Trentonian.
You should maybe take some drugs to help your Alzheimer's? Your memory is completely screwed up and totally false, but then again, maybe that's because you WANT to remember things a certain way?

I remember what I said... and I remember what I DIDN'T say. For instance, I never, EVER said I did not like Blacks.. not in those words, not in ANY words. I never said Blacks are inferior, either. ALL of that is made up b.s. Why you people do that, I have no idea.

PS... I'm giving you an easy out, here, by leaving the possibility open that your memory is faulty due to your partisan desire to paint me in a bad light.

The other, maybe more likely, explanation for your 'faulty memory' is simply that you LIE, for reasons known only to yourself.

Spamature

President
You should maybe take some drugs to help your Alzheimer's? Your memory is completely screwed up and totally false, but then again, maybe that's because you WANT to remember things a certain way?

I remember what I said... and I remember what I DIDN'T say. For instance, I never, EVER said I did not like Blacks.. not in those words, not in ANY words. I never said Blacks are inferior, either. ALL of that is made up b.s. Why you people do that, I have no idea.

PS... I'm giving you an easy out, here, by leaving the possibility open that your memory is faulty due to your partisan desire to paint me in a bad light.

The other, maybe more likely, explanation for your 'faulty memory' is simply that you LIE, for reasons known only to yourself.
So you claim to remember the story about the apartment building when you first came to this country but you are saying you don't remember saying what you said about Blacks ? Then what exactly did you say about that incident if you remember exactly what you said ?

As for not liking black. I am trying to remember that name change you did back on the fray. If I think a while the name may come back to me. But it was under that name you first started to post your Trentonian articles as I recall. Anyway I flat out asked you about your feelings about blacks and you gave me a straight answer. You said did not like them. You posting pattern supports what I am saying. It's kind of ridiculous to to protest the idea that you don't like blacks when almost all of your top post are negative stories about them. But what ever. The elephant is not in the room. It's just the imagination of anyone looking at how you post here.

Barbella

Senator
So you claim to remember the story about the apartment building when you first came to this country but you are saying you don't remember saying what you said about Blacks ? Then what exactly did you say about that incident if you remember exactly what you said ?

As for not liking black. I am trying to remember that name change you did back on the fray. If I think a while the name may come back to me. But it was under that name you first started to post your Trentonian articles as I recall. Anyway I flat out asked you about your feelings about blacks and you gave me a straight answer. You said did not like them. You posting pattern supports what I am saying. It's kind of ridiculous to to protest the idea that you don't like blacks when almost all of your top post are negative stories about them. But what ever. The elephant is not in the room. It's just the imagination of anyone looking at how you post here.
Reading comprehension problems, yes, that explains it all. I clearly said I remember what I said, and I remember what I didn't say.... and you get back to me with
So you claim to remember the story about the apartment building when you first came to this country but you are saying you don't remember saying what you said about Blacks ?
Okey dokey then. There's no sense in going any further. Have a nice day.

Spamature

President
Reading comprehension problems, yes, that explains it all. I clearly said I remember what I said, and I remember what I didn't say.... and you get back to me with

Okey dokey then. There's no sense in going any further. Have a nice day.
So what did you say about blacks ?