• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Crimes Against Humanity Public Trial Begins in Germany---

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Fauci Science, no doubt. If you open your eyes, just a little, you will find that there is all kinds of 'Science' out there. There's Good Science and Bad Science--and manipulated Science. Science is easily doctored to suit somebody's agenda. History has proven this over and over. Throughout history, tyrants have understood this fact, and have used it to their advantage. Nothing has changed today. Today's tyrants are using Bad Science to manipulate you, and you are easily taken.

People are too easily led by 'Science'. For the past 2 years, I have watched a disaster unfold in America because someone with an evil agenda promoted Bad Science as Good Science to the American people. And the disaster I am speaking of has not yet completed its journey. There is much more to come.

You know it is Bad Science when the pharmaceutical companies refuse to divulge what is in their vaccines, even when these vaccines are injuring and killing people. You know it is Bad Science when independent researchers, who have researched the vaccines, are not allowed to appear in the mass media to present their findings. You know it is Bad Science when a criminal like Anthony Fauci is promoting it.

Read 'The Real Anthony Fauci' by Robert Kennedy, Jr. Finds out what kind of a man is manipulating you---and who is manipulating him!!
Well...I generally stock with actual science. You know..look at..educate..discern.. comprehend. Those that are easily swayed by online snake oil sales..they can just move along...

Ingredients:. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/covid-19-vaccines-us.html#Appendix-C

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If you want people to feel comfortable posting here on PJ, and helping to make money for your platform, you should inform Mr. Middleview to stop harassing and stalking other posters--like myself. One poster constantly Harassing and Stalking another poster should be against the rules on PJ, but you allow it to happen. And you often encourage him, sad to say.

Mr. Middleview can post his opinions as much as he likes on PJ, and nobody harasses him. He should respect others in the same way.
And you don't..with your constant flow of anti...fake..altered .. basement generated science is faux routine?

If you sense a rule violation... report it.

Full disclosure: I own no interest in this site or glean any revenue

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I posted info that showed your link regarding VAERS was crap...you whine that I harassed you...bummer. Do some reasearch before you post false information.
@Lance Freeman ... I agree with this guy. False information should be challenged. And posters who wish to bandy about false information should expect to have it challenged.

If, as you say, there is a difference between real and fake, you should be readily able to counter

Lance Freeman

Council Member
@Lance Freeman ... I agree with this guy. False information should be challenged. And posters who wish to bandy about false information should expect to have it challenged.

If, as you say, there is a difference between real and fake, you should be readily able to counter
Mr. Middleview can challenge all he wants, no problem. But he has no right to stalk and harass other posters. That should be against the rules. Clearly, you encourage this---as I stated previously. Is it any wonder, then, that this platform lacks 'new blood' as they say. The only people posting here are the same ones who have been posting for the past 10 years. Nobody else wants to participate because they see how information is treated, how some posters are treated, and which way the whole platform leans. This is truly sad.

Btw, just because you say it is 'false information' does not make it so. Let's face it: you, and others here (like mr. middleview), are wedded to the official narrative. Anything that does not conform to the official narrative is considered 'false' by you. All your references come from 'official' sources and form the basis of your so-called 'challenge'. Anyone with a brain in his head can see through this farce.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. Middleview can challenge all he wants, no problem. But he has no right to stalk and harass other posters. That should be against the rules. Clearly, you encourage this---as I stated previously. Is it any wonder, then, that this platform lacks 'new blood' as they say. The only people posting here are the same ones who have been posting for the past 10 years. Nobody else wants to participate because they see how information is treated, how some posters are treated, and which way the whole platform leans. This is truly sad.

Btw, just because you say it is 'false information' does not make it so. Let's face it: you, and others here (like mr. middleview), are wedded to the official narrative. Anything that does not conform to the official narrative is considered 'false' by you. All your references come from 'official' sources and form the basis of your so-called 'challenge'. Anyone with a brain in his head can see through this farce.
Go away, 'jen'.

Your fiction is precisely that. If it weren't, you'd be focused on your response...with fact. Instead, you attack.

All are welcome here. It's the weaklings that run away...their widdle feewings hurt when called to task.. so they run to sites where they can circle jerk together and sing

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

We all going to grow old waiting for your tidal wave of a retort, replete with links and facts, or is this lengthy paragraph of your running of the mouth to stand in its stead?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I didn't just say it was false...I proved it. I posted a page and link that showed your "information" was false. In return you then attack me for harassing you. Seems kind of whiny to me...but then, I forgot who I was talking to.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We all going to grow old waiting for your tidal wave of a retort, replete with links and facts, or is this lengthy paragraph of your running of the mouth to stand in its stead?
He is spending far more energy complaining to you about being "stalked" than he has spent attempting to disprove what I responded with.

What a waste.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
He is spending far more energy complaining to you about being "stalked" than he has spent attempting to disprove what I responded with.

What a waste.
You see it. Like others afore him

Next...he pouts and leaves. Standard fare

Lance Freeman

Council Member
No amount of facts are going to satisfy you, Fish. All it will get me is the usual ride on a merry-go-round. Round and round we go---

We have been through this before. No more rides, thank you.

And no, I am not going to pout and leave. But I have seen some good, promising posters leave these forums, over the years, and not come back. They left for the same reasons i am pointing out: harassment and intimidation by the usual suspects. So now you are left with just a handful of posters who come here, day after day, to say the same things over and over. Same people, day after day, who generally agree with your views and don't put up much opposition. Perhaps that is what you want.

You are a Gatekeeper, Fish. You and middleview are two 'guard dogs' standing at the gate, and that is what visitors, who come to the forums, see. They will generally check to see if there is anything interesting to read, but will not participate. Consequently---you lose.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No amount of facts are going to satisfy you, Fish. All it will get me is the usual ride on a merry-go-round. Round and round we go---

And no, I am not going to pout and leave. But I have seen some good, promising posters leave these forums, over the years, and not come back. They left for the same reasons i am pointing out: harassment and intimidation by the usual suspects. So now you are left with just a handful of posters who come here, day after day, to say the same things over and over. Same people, day after day, who generally agree with your views and don't put up much opposition. Perhaps that is what you want.

You are a Gatekeeper, Fish. You and middleview are two 'guard dogs' standing at the gate, and that is what visitors, who come to the forums, see. They will generally check to see if there is anything interesting to read, but will not participate. Consequently---you lose.
What makes me a "guard dog"? Disagreeing with you? You have yet to respond to the fact that your source made a false claim...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

There is no harassment. Asking for facts and references isn't harassment. Though it is the reason those others you reference fled.

People who come to the forums will see a mod and a poster asking questions..and posters like you dissembling and getting all worked up over a simple ask .

Granted, you sometimes post interesting things....but you rarely if ever back it up, instead leaving it as some declarative that's not supposed to be questioned or challenged. Instead you resort to pretending some assail is occurring rather than supporting what you claim is settled.

That's just weak.

You could instead blow me out of the water with all your science. I welcome that....

Jack4freedom

Governor

I remember a few months back calling bullshit on the crazy crap you always post here. You did not respond to my clear assertions but rather whined like a little b*tch, said I was picking on you and complained to the mods. Your far fetched crap would play better on a nut site forum like Rense.com or Infowars. Get a grip kid, you‘re losing it.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
There is no harassment. Asking for facts and references isn't harassment. Though it is the reason those others you reference fled.

People who come to the forums will see a mod and a poster asking questions..and posters like you dissembling and getting all worked up over a simple ask .

Granted, you sometimes post interesting things....but you rarely if ever back it up, instead leaving it as some declarative that's not supposed to be questioned or challenged. Instead you resort to pretending some assail is occurring rather than supporting what you claim is settled.

That's just weak.

You could instead blow me out of the water with all your science. I welcome that....
I have no desire to blow you out of the water, Fish. Relax. Neither you or I are likely to change our ways; that's the way it is.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
I remember a few months back calling bullshit on the crazy crap you always post here. You did not respond to my clear assertions but rather whined like a little b*tch, said I was picking on you and complained to the mods. Your far fetched crap would play better on a nut site forum like Rense.com or Infowars. Get a grip kid, you‘re losing it.
Geez---another relic from the past, riding on a dark cloud and spewing bile all over the place. Reminds me of the Book of Revelation---

Another promising poster---

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Geez---another relic from the past, riding on a dark cloud and spewing bile all over the place. Reminds me of the Book of Revelation---
As long as you keep cut and pasting ridiculous crap from nutty websites there will always be people there to dissect them and call bullshit. You may want to check up on your sources of “information”....