• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Crisis at the border…

Jack4freedom

Governor
May order a cornhead for illegals for the combine
I don’t see many uninvited illegals getting a foothold in your neighborhood any time soon Dawg. Any that decide to come your way will no doubt be prepared to work hard for their keep. You’d probably end up really liking them. All the ones around my neighborhood are great workers and very nice people…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don’t see many uninvited illegals getting a foothold in your neighborhood any time soon Dawg. Any that decide to come your way will no doubt be prepared to work hard for their keep. You’d probably end up really liking them. All the ones around my neighborhood are great workers and very nice people…
I'm sure there are a few already here, a friend had a Mexican long back that worked construction with him and he's never go in restaurant when we'd eat and yes a good guy and hard worker. I know many Legal Latino's and don't have a beef with Legals coming but there's no way we can continue allowing 100's of 1000's/millions coming illegally and to hell with the word asylum when majority are grown ass adult males.

write on

Senator
I remember when I had a general construction business in Dallas years ago and hired a family of Mexican roofers- one dad who had two sons and a couple of nephews. They worked their asses off. They could tear a three layer roof off, deck it and lay 35 squares in one day. They were always on time and did a damn good job.

Good times

TBLee

Governor
I couldn't tell you want happens to them. Maybe the DEA has a big bonfire.

Or maybe a lot of it hits the streets to show what a terrible place urban areas are. Think about the Iran/Contra controversy back in the 80's.

Nothing would surprise me.

You said yourself that you aren't paid to find solutions. Then what is your OP all about?

Looks like it's what I said. You whine instead.
Wow….your posts are absolutely turning into word salad. What are you rambling about. You make no sense at all.

write on

Senator
Wow….your posts are absolutely turning into word salad. What are you rambling about. You make no sense at all.
I know that you sometimes have a hard time with critical thinking and instead of giving a cognizant reply you, like your cohorts, personally attack me.

Kind of sad

TBLee

Governor
I believe that the border issue is being exaggerated and fear mongered same as Chinese balloon crap, withdrawal from Afghanistan, Hunters Laptop, communist takeover of America, Drag Queens, Transexuals, Wokeness and the rest of the crap being spewed out 24/7/365 on the vast right wing blow hole circuit.

It‘s all a bunch of typical bullshit political hype. I live a hundred miles from the US/Mexico Border and have friends who live within a mile of it. Business as usual down there. Like FDR said: “The only thing we have to fear….Is fear itself….That’s all you and the GOP are selling these days. FEAR…..I ain’t buying what you mooks are selling….Simple as that…

I just saw a live report from the border this morning with officials from homeland security, immigration, border patrol and several local sherifs. There is a lot of work to do and our guys are busy getting it done. I didn’t see any panic stricken weakling down there whining about Biden and the Democrats. Just a bunch of Americans down there doing their jobs and getting it done….USA….USA….USA
Wow….I see you are digging deep tonight. LOL. You can continue to believe the Biden administration hasn’t failed our Country. But, there is a reason that the so many do not want Joe Biden to run again. And no….the way I see it lately NONE of those we elected are truly doing their jobs be it Democrats or Republicans. You can raise those Pom poms all you want it won’t change the facts

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Lefty, schmefty….It’s your shirt lifting, lispy bunch of crybabies running around like chicken littles screaming that the sky is falling because lefty’s are lopping off your dongs, having evil drag queens and Marxists trying to destroy your Boy Scout, churchgoing pure white American dream. You are all a bunch of scaredy cat sissies in my book. Grow a damn pair for christs sake and join the frikken human race. Everything is all right here in America…USA…USA….USA….

And….I love Tequila! Straight outta the bottle with a lime wedge and a little salt…So there!! LOL
Funny, Jack. I consider lefties to be skirt-hiking, parasol-twirling, dude-diddling weaklings. Oh…and they are ALLERGIC to honesty.

Other than that…

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That's what I thought. lol

It doesn't matter what I think. But you can be sure that I wouldn't have pulled the exaggerated number out of my ass like you did, that's for sure.
Nothing on your cited TINY FRACTION of the total number, eh lying leftyfilth? As I figured.

write on

Senator
Nothing on your cited TINY FRACTION of the total number, eh lying leftyfilth? As I figured.
Why should I? I don't won't look like a fool like you did when you claimed 7 million illegal crossings and then Dawg posted 4.9 million.

But that's alright. When you head to bed, say a prayer beforehand asking for guidance.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why should I? I don't won't look like a fool like you did when you claimed 7 million illegal crossings and then Dawg posted 4.9 million.

But that's alright. When you head to bed, say a prayer beforehand asking for guidance.
4.9million illegals by 8-2022
guess how many more 9 months later__________________
7 million may be way low

write on

Senator
4.9million illegals by 8-2022
guess how many more 9 months later__________________
7 million may be way low
You've got to be honest with yourself and admit that Covid was good for Trump politically in how he used the pandemic and Title 42 to keep the crossings down and then he and you use it in your attempt to make Biden look bad.

I wonder what the numbers would have been without it.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Funny, Jack. I consider lefties to be skirt-hiking, parasol-twirling, dude-diddling weaklings. Oh…and they are ALLERGIC to honesty.

Other than that…
I consider whacked out crybaby righty’s the same. Funny how that works. Two can play at your silly game. The only difference is that I am much better at it.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Wow….I see you are digging deep tonight. LOL. You can continue to believe the Biden administration hasn’t failed our Country. But, there is a reason that the so many do not want Joe Biden to run again. And no….the way I see it lately NONE of those we elected are truly doing their jobs be it Democrats or Republicans. You can raise those Pom poms all you want it won’t change the facts
I have no Pom Poms, I just know bullshit when I see it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You've got to be honest with yourself and admit that Covid was good for Trump politically in how he used the pandemic and Title 42 to keep the crossings down and then he and you use it in your attempt to make Biden look bad.

I wonder what the numbers would have been without it.
You really think Obama and Fauci would have given Chinese in Wuhan all that money to spread Covid if they thought it was going to be good for Trump?
No one has to help Biden look bad, he does a bang up job doing that all by himself.

"hush up, Boy"